Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:12 am
"You can always talk about it...buit I guess you wouldn't want to would you?" Kozue didn't remember the school having anything more than a nurse to help students so she couldn't do anything. She felt bad that he had to suffer so much, but if he didn't want help she couldn't force it on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:23 am
"Just.. just leave it be Kozue... " He didn't want to rember anything else that had happened or evan admit in words it happened. He reached over and gave Norah a pat on the head.  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:29 am
"Fine." Kozue sighed and sat back down. Kozue was alittle fusturated with with the stuff that was going on but she decided to just forget about it. She stretched her arms a bit and began to wonder what time it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:02 am
William didn't want to tell Kozue what to do but he wished she would just go back inside. Norah looked at him allmsot in fear. He looked down and and said, "Im sarry for this, every thing I've done.."  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:09 am
"There's no reason to be sorry, it's not like you're doing it on purpose." Kozue yawned a bit. She would most likely need to go to sleep soon, but she was trying to fool herself into putting it off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:12 am
"Hey if it would make you feel beter. I could sleep in the loung instead..." He said trying to come to compremise with her. Norah hope off of Kozue and started to sniff around the roof top lookingfor soem thing to play with.  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:34 am
"You can sleep where ever you want." Kozue watched Norah look for a toy and she glnced at William who looked half awake. She knew she must have looked the same if not worse. She knew her body would get back at her eventually.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:02 am
Norah found a small bat that crawing acrossed the roof and started to growl at it and hit it with one of her paws. the bat wasn't taking to this to kindly and hissed at the dog. ((Hey I gata go now. See you later tonight ok. 3nodding ))  

8track

StrawberryFuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:11 am
Kozue watch Norah and the bat fight. She was tempted to move the bat, but she also wanted to see what would happen. Since William dind't jump up, she guessed it was ok. She wondered how long it would take for one of the animals to win.

((Ok.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:27 am
Amorella poked her head out of the staircase to see where it led. "Hey, cool! The roof! I've never been up here!" she said. She climbed up and looked around. There were people everywhere. She didn't know any of them, though so she didn't talk to them...for that matter, she didn't know anyone. She was new. She went to the edge of the roof and sat with her feet dangling off the edge.  

Ko Miyabi

8track

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:45 pm
Norah started to bite at the small bat as it started to retaliate byslaping the dog in the face with its wings then trying to fly off. Soon the small pint sized squable between the pup and the bat had travled to the girl siting by the edge.

William looked up at his dog trying to jump on the bat and busted out alughing forgeting a night's sleep and his troubles. "Im sarry miss I realy am." He said as eh stood up and took Norah away from the quite gratefull bat that soon flew off. He scratched the dog behind the ears before setting her down so she could look for soem thing else to entertain her self with.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:52 pm
Kozue shook her head at the site of the dog and the bat fighting. She yawned as she watched Wiliam walk over to end the fight and make sure that Norah didn't bother anyone. After watching the fight she looked at William.

"Are you ever going to get any sleep?"

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:58 pm
"Probly not at this point. You?" He asked. William sat down beside her and looked at her allmost searching for soem thing but looked away to see Norah find a pine cone and try to eat it. He sighed and looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:04 pm
Kozue laughed and shook her head.

"No, I think I'll be up for alittle while longer. Sorry if I stopped you from sleeping." Kozue was the one who intruded on him and had started talking. She sighed as she started to feel guilty. She knew she woudl be alittle pset if someone had been following her everywhere. She hoped that she hadn't annoyed him to much.

StrawberryFuma

8track

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:09 pm
"Don't be. Its ok." he said half yawning. "If it mean sleeping in my classes tomarow so i don't haft to go through the nightmares of hell thatare my past. I give your the right to keep me up all night."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games