Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:44 pm
Erk looked around, "Well aren't I misster popular..." he turned to look at the two humans, "Hang on guys I'll sort you out in a second."

He faced the White Knights, and saluted. "I am Erk Lock of Byako, vetran of the fourth war of Makai. For the course of this batlle," his walker stood down, the turret on theback spiining around the opposie direction, "I shall give you my assistance. But for the course of the war, I require a formal contract." The walker faced that direction as well. "Now, who is the target?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:01 am
Hassi speaks, "I thank you for your assistance. We are seeking to persecute human nationlist rebels, who have violated terms of our current armistice. Our nation is at war because the rebels, formely a large segment of our military, tried to assassinate our Emperor when he recovered. They sought to seize power, and persecute us, the Helmians, the lizard folk. They perceive that humans are a master race, and have a sovereign right to rule over others. We first tried to relocate the humans, But that just created more support. So we brokered a peace, and negotiated and split Niebel into two. Another term of the peace was that they would not seek any more support to swell their ranks. And they apparently did this. In any sense, our enemies are soldiers who wear similar armor, but white, with a black circle with a cross inside. There is a squad ahead...we have no idea how large they are, holed up in two brick buildings. It looks like an ambush, and we need to find this man, which seems to be somewhere past them."

He shows the nav screen, and it shows an evil looking blonde man with a smirk, with the name, "Adrius".

"We have reason to believe also this man is here"

He shows an image of a bald tanned man.

"We have little information about him, except that he is not from Niebel originally, and that he was a mercernary."

He pauses, "We were assigned to determine the status of this person."

He shows an image of an attractive young woman with long black hair and with thin blue tattoo-like lines on the edge of her face.

"We believe the blonde man, Adrius, was trying to recruit her. We seriously doubt she would take up his offer, but in the unlikely circumstance she does, we are ordered to kill her as well."

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:27 pm
"Humans are a tenacious lot." he said this with a slight tone of dtachment. "Very well then, I'll help you."

He looked off towards the buildings, and magnified the veiw with his helmet, "Thats one poorly set ambush, if I do say so myself." he thought for a second. "I might be able to create some cover if you want..." the turret on the back of his machine adjusted to reach the targets range. "Just give the word."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:37 pm
Brett flew into Erk's hangar and sat down. He assembled the left arm and held it up to where the old automail arm was. It attached itself and screwed it's own bolts in place. Brett assembled the left leg and did the same. "Hey Erk, if we finish this quick, can you and your client there come with me to Kabina? If I ask Beginer, she can probably get the forcefield open for us. There's someone there who somehow slipped a bomb into my mech and blew it up." Brett used a bit of magic to warp himself behind one of the rebels in the building, tapped on his shoulder, and kneed him in the nuts. "One down."  

Brett_FM

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:22 pm
Marcus raised his pistol and looked up at Erk. "Well I could come with. You'll find my talents can be put to good use."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:02 pm
"A diversion would be most excellent. Get ready, men."

The soldiers get in position looking down on the street.

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:25 pm
"FIne then." Erk took aim and fired a shell. It was of course, actually just a bundle of flyers for his store, he never did take them out. It flew through the air and burst open above the rebels, showering them in loose leaf. He then fired two more at the rebels themselves catching them off gaurd plastering their faces and splatering the surroundings with more paper.

"THere you go." he said plainly. He then set the machine into a charge, and began to rotate the machine gun on the front. "Out of the way, Brett." he commanded.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:02 am
Brett kicked one last guy in the nuts and jumped away.  

Brett_FM

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:49 pm
Taking advantage of the chaos, the soldiers hold for a second watching as the rebels start firing away at the source of the leaflets, and at where they thought Brett was. Two fall as they blast eachother in the confusion. A second ambush party across the street rushes out to get into the building where they perceive the disturbance.

"Open fire."

At that moment Hassi's soldiers open fire, cutting them all down in a hail of blaster fire.

"Move in!"

Then in a coordinated movement the soldiers rope down the building in a single movement then rush the building where the remaining rebels are. They toss a flashbang in and then step inside, wiping out two more rebels. Only six more remaining in the building. They pause near the stairwell and pause. Hassi holds his hand up telling his men to pause while they listen for movement.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:50 am
He adjusted the front gatling cannon. "If you can force them out I can take them down with THIS." he called out. He then swaped his handgun for the rocket launcher dangling from his shoulder. "THis would work to though. Permision to fire." he said, aiming at a second story window through which movement could be seen.

Internally, he wouldn't fire unless he knew it was them. Struggles of a smaller scal frequintly broke out between rival machinist teams, but Erk refused to take a life mistakenly. If they granted him that permission, he would take a diffrent corse of action... How would the leader respond?

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:40 pm
Brett landed and deflected the blaster shots back at the shooters with his sword. He generated a ball of fire on the tip of his index finger and kicked down the door. "Frreze or you all burn!" He shouted at the rebels.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:05 pm
Marcus grinned. "Well if you want I can cage them up for you." He holstered his pistol and rubbed his hands together. He quickly pressed his palms against the floor causing the ground to rumble slightly as the earth around Brett began transforming into a Iron birdcage around him, but not before an Iron wall rose infront of Brett to prevent any further damage dealt to Marcus' current allies.  

Kieron Simato

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:56 am
"Hey! What are you doing?! You're supposed to do that to the rebels! I'm on your side man!" Brett started slashing the cage.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:46 pm
"Gah!" He sighed. "I can't tell who's who. Can someone point me in the direction of the bad guys?" He smashed his palms against the floor and brought the cage down along with the wall.  

Kieron Simato

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:41 pm
The troops waited from the stairs holding more flashbangs, but paused as they heard friendlies were in combat upstairs.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games