Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Blue Rose Lane ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kodansha Empress

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:10 pm
Now time to find a hideout... Karen stops at a rooftop. She rearranges her clothing. She jumps down into the alley in between the building she was previously standing atop of. She joins the crowd without a word.

(To City Hall)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:24 pm
Kaarii walked up to the main gate and called wind to open it for her. it open slowly. "Ah so i have magic in me after all." she said in an amused tone. She entered the lane and walked slowly down the street. "This city is huge." She said."I wonder if I will ever be able to explore it all and have time to work on the police force."  

Crap Sandwich

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:56 pm
{Enter from Charlie's Pub}
Strider walked over to his mansion about halfway down the lane. He stopped in front of the fence and looked at the middle tower of the mansion. The moon sat just to the left of it and glowed brightly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:38 pm
Once the moon got into position he cast his spell and summoned... a bunny? "Dammit, stupid baneling gave me the wrong spell." Strider walked over to the doors to his mansion and went inside.

{Timeskip}

Once Strider had finished what he needed to do in there he left and went to a ruined church.

{to the Abandoned Church}  

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash