Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:16 pm
"Yes, I am. And you are the...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:17 pm
Vrail looked down at Shiro "Umm... what's next?"  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:20 pm
"Teacher. I am the one to show you the ropes and things. But first thing is first. You need to learn the three basics. First up is Transformation Jutsu." Shiro then made the signs slowly and transformed into Shihan before changing back. "So you try it now." ((Two attempts to complete.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 pm
"Okay" Shihan does the handseals. As he screams "Transformation Jutsu!" ....Although, the jutsu goes horribly wrong and he just falls and acomplished nothing. "Dang".  

The Health Potion

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 pm
"Can we burn 1 of them in a tree"Katsu asked full of hope in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:27 pm
He gets up and attempts to try again. He does the handseals and "Transformation Jutsu" He acomplishes the jutsu as he looks just like his teacher.  

The Health Potion

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:27 pm
Shiro turned to Katsu. "Well how about this. I have some more work to do with a few of the others here. How about you give Vrail a good beating? It's a part of his training anyway. Just don't kill him." He then turned back to Shihan. "Good. Well how about you try Clone jutsu now?" He then made the signs slowly again and in a poof, a perfect clone of shiro appeared and was dismissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:30 pm
"Great"The clone disappeared so the real Katsu could come.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:31 pm
Vrail looked stunned, with his eyes wide and his moth gaped open. The only thing that move on his body was his hair that blew in the wind. He stared at Shiro, BEAT ME!?!?!? he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:33 pm
"Right!" As Shihan does the signs, he shouts "Clone Jutsu!" As the smoke covers the area, he is fustrated to find out the clone is pale, junky, and missing half his body. As he dissmises the clone he trys again.  

The Health Potion

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:34 pm
Shiro smiled "You look a little stunned there. Well that is how I train. This style requires a large amount of balance and the ability to withstand pain. No easier way than to take the hits."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:35 pm
Katsu appeared and started punching Vrail with six arms, two of them made of stone. "Thanks Shiro"Katsu yelled while laughing.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:35 pm
"Clone Jutsu!" He makes a clone, not perfect, but looks similar to Shihan. They both shout "Done," As he gives the clone a high-five and dissmisses him. "Next"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:36 pm
Vrailed nodded and let his arms lay next to his sides. He was going to take the beating, without trying to stop it or cry out in pain or for help. He took some deep breathes to relax.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:42 pm
Shiro smiled. "Good. Last one. The substitution." He then made the handsigns for that and was switched with a nearby chair. "This should be the last one." He then turned to where Katsu was beating on vrail. "Take it easy will you. Hitting him is fine, but you don't want to beat him within an inch of his life. At least not yet. Oh and when you are done with him, take him to the hospital to heal up. It's the least you could do for him."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games