Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:27 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel sighed to himself. Why the 'ell did I get a kid who doesn't care that this guy just drained his teammate?
"Angelo, remove the blade from my throat or you'll find out the difference between a jounin and a genin. And since you rushed to conclusions, you forgot to notice that all I have done is trap someone who just injured a Kusagakure kunoichi. I have not injured him, and since he has answered me, I have no reason to injure him." Ronnel's voice was cold. Enough of this. The brat doesn't like me and doesn't want to learn from me, nor is there anything I can truly teach him. It's time I speak to the Kusakage, for more reasons than one.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:02 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is fun"

"Crowded here..." Arekku muttered as he took a deep breath,"Akiha get you a** over here time to do some real training!" Arekku yelled out with all his strength as well using the lightning genjutsu, as it was time to work on some battling jutsu's for her.

"Keep on smiling, even if your weak!"

[[coming to see you, unannouced, Old friend.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:30 pm
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo smirked then he sheathed his dark slayer. He cares but he hardly ever likes to show emotion.

"I did not know he hurt her!" he said angrily then he unsheathed his katana then threw it at Hideo to impale his arm into the wall.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

((THIS proves that you CANT teach me. I just got into this room and you expect my RPC to know everything?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo bit his lip as the katana went through his arm. He wriggled his other arm and pulled it off. "She is fine." Hideo said as he focused his chakra and thanks to his bloodline the wound slowly started to heal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnrNZ0g9U

(16))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 pm
aro entered the hospitalwith pyro still laying on his shoulder he then placed him on a bed then called for a nuarse then waited til she was done healling pyro he woke him up."hey we got to go quickly."aro said  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:09 pm
Pyro woke from his long slumber and turned his head to aro " if we are to leave then we must find a place to hide" Pyro said sitting up straight

Flare looked at his master and smilied to see him alive " yea because of you, you put a major set back in our plans....but its good to have you back master" flare said

"heh well thanks for bringing me back...se were should we go" he asked

"Well we can go to mist, apparently we have an allience in their so lets go" flare said starting to walk past aro "also your going to have to teach this one to control his hormones"
"Ok?" pyro said with a smile barley able hold himself up walking over to aro and giving him a noggy "heh....so you been gettin it in while i was away? haha good job cuz" He said as he shook himself together heading out to the gates

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:12 pm
Aro let out a laugh and had even more messed up hair.then followed pyro then thought to himself"i think she may have played me there."aro followed pyro on his way out the hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:38 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia made her way back towards the hospital and entered where Hideo was.
"Can you all just stop!" she screamed as she stomped towards Nelo. "Give me your hand!" she demanded.

((Great the pyro person lives... Alexei this will be a problem...))  

Alessdmence

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo picked up and sheathed his katana. "Very well." he said as he handed his arm to Lucia.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:46 am
User Image
Akira Fujita

((Seems like Ill be havock's lab rats again...))

Akira walked into the hospital... it being the first building he saw. He walked in slowly trying to decipher whether the chakra of the people in the area would be able to teach him or not. At the moment he just wanted to observe how things would progress. Akira seemed to have an aura of bloodlust around him so he seemed confident that no one would challenge him anytime soon. Though the people who exited seemed to be more powerful... they were no longer part of his agenda. Akira watched and waited in one corner of the room. Seemingly taking a fetal position... Grinning like an insane madman.

User Image  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:50 am
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Why are you watching over there?" Hideo said as he slid his arm into his coat hiding it as it transformed into a snake like thing.

((15))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:57 am
User Image
Akira Fujita

Akira looked at Hideo and stopped smiling. He seemed to have a straight forward and serious face. Akira did not think anyone would be so bold as to suddenly talk to him with his kind of aura. It must be someone with the same class of aura... but just in a weakened and undeveloped stage. Akira slowly stood up and started walking towards Akira. The stench of blood enveloped him as he opened his pack to reveal iron sand and two arms. Normally this would shut any other genin up to attacking him or bothering him in any way. Akira started forming handsigns just incase Hideo decided to attack him. Akira walked a distance towards Hideo in order to shut him up. But he was probably in the distance that the snake that Akira was fully unaware of to strike.

User Image  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:02 am
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo smiled at what Akira did it only managed to make him hungry. He raised his right hand which turned into a serpent like thing.

"Hit me." He said laughing softly as the snake like thing recoiled back into his sleeve.

((14))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:11 am
User Image
Akira Fujita

Apparently he really did have that sort of aura. He seemed to be envolped with bloodlust... Hideo might also be considered a monster by most of society. Akira grinned widely and he sent an iron sand shark towards Hideo. As the shark flew towards Hideo Akira formed two sets of handsigns good for two of his jutsu.

----
((Tinatamad ako kunin ung chakra crap...

-1 genin
-1 total))

User Image  

Bloodfang23

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:20 am
Nelo Angelo

Dark Slayer

User Image

"Nirigi!" Nelo said as he pulled out Dark Slayer and then as his chakra flowed through the blade he slashed the shark with both the blade and the sheath slicing it in mid air.

He turned to face Akira then he sheathed Dark Slayer but kept a hold on the blade. "Attacking someone who cant defend himself..." he said as he ran towards Akira throwing several shurkien around Akira's profile to make sure if Akira would jump either up down left or right he would get sliced.

He then slashed with the sheath at Akira's feet while moving up in a circle, this could decapitate his legs because his chakra is making the sheath as sharp as a regular katana. Nelo also expected that Akira would prefer getting hit by the shuriken thus while spinning he extended the Blade wide to at least try and cut the dodging Akira.

((I'm guessing that you dont feel like listing the total jutsus... wont matter I dont use jutsus anyway))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games