Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:47 am
((my point about the bold is that you just attacked the tree of life, and when you attack the tree, it attacks back, and i know you were there, you were out back training with him, and i was in the shop getting the weapon))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:54 am
(ok. I am where the sand is. And where the sand is, is kind of far away. It's at the entrance of the Tree of Life. Well, I'll be leaving soon as well. And I never attacked the tree, I simply put my Tendrills in the ground. So your saying if I touched the tree then it would attack me? It doesn't say that in the description...)  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:08 am
(And i re-quote it, read what you put, and you'll see how you attacked the tree)

TheWingsOfTheGods
jims oreo
(Nvrmind then... I guess we'll continue this battle tomorrow then. Until then, I shall wait. Owe and I technically didn't attack yet so I can do this.)
((Owe, and you can only see 3 feet in front of you.))

As the sand climbed under 13's arm pits Z quickly ran on to one of the roots of the Tree of Life. His ankles unstitched themselves and the tendrills shot in to the ground. Z then threw a kunai at 13's head. It would be hard for him to dodge that. Following behind the kunai was a set of tendrills. They headed for 13's mouth. Then Z took three shuriken and threw them at the shoulders of 13. Z then had a sandstorm clone come from the ground as he made some handsigns. The sandstorm clone then made a grabbing sand and the large hand moved towards the sword in 13's hand. That was it. Z remembered where he saw the sword. It was the 7-Tails Lesser Sword that was given to Jake Libra.

(that implies you just shot a s**t load of tenticles straight into the root of the tree, so now the tree would be threatened by your attack, and attack back, and kill you, have a nice day)

((Also you never saw that tranaction, you were out back, and i was in the shop, you have no way of knowing, even if u did have an escuse to seeing me get it, you wont know what it was. as far as your concerned, it's the same sword, but you dont know what it does))
(1/3)

(Ok then, so you ran onto a root, then shot threads into the root, and the tree, would see it as, ur attacking a root, so your attacking the tree, and as masumi said, if you attack the tree, it attacks back, it's like the gates)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:37 pm
(If I could draw it I would... so I will. What I meant by saying that was that I was on a root, and the tendrills shot in to the soil/earth/ground, thus not effecting the tree.)

(Might not be able to get on tonight....)  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:45 pm
Eris5

((...to you comment jims))
((oh and you guys start fights so soon))
Shoku looks to Z and Katsuro and all the rest of the people She sees a fight going on below and decides to watch but not jump in, she really isn't in the mood for a spar, but watching one is just as fun. She laughs loudly as they all fight.

(What do you mean? To you comment Jims? Thats like just saying 4 different words that have nothing to do with eachother... and I know we start fights soon it's because WE...ARE...SUNA SHINOBI *Yells like:This is sparta!*)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:46 pm
((you dont have mist viewing technique, so u cant see through your own mist, as as seen in the anime (i think), byakugan cant see through the mist, you need mist viewing technique to see through it))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:42 pm
(Nope. Byakugan can see the chakra and that is all I needed to see. If he attacks me however, then it will be shitty because I won't be able to see it, but he only has one turn to do it until I say his whole body is covered in sand from Desert Coffin.

Also how is it that the sword will reject me? If I defeated the master, I should get the sword.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:44 pm
jims oreo
As the sand grabbed around 13's ankles it continued to move upwards. Z saw the kunai coming at him and he used propelling winds to blast him out of the way of the chakra beam and the kunai. He saw the sword in 13's hand and he remembered it from somewhere. He just couldn't pin point it.

(I was there when Kiyoshi gave Jake the sword so I know what it is.)

((Actully Wings grabbed it out of my shop when we were outback training. So you have never seen that sword before in your life. Also Byakugan can kinda see through mist. All you will see is Chakra though.))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:48 pm
13 would suddenly feel a wierd feeling, as the sword seemed to transform, and become a sort of armor that covered his body, as this happened he would have a voice in the back of his head speak up, "this wont take long, dont resist it cause it'll take longer" it would say, as 4 blades of wind would be sent from a few centimeters from his shoudlers all around his body straight down, cutting the sand off 13's body, as the armor would then sent one blade of wind to cut the kunia into, causing each half to go either side of 13, It then sent 2 blades of wind at where the kunai came from, so towards Z in an X formation.

User ImageShinro "13" Irou
?-His Own Assassin-?

Shinro watched quietly as the sword changed into a new form. He was almost clueless as to what was happening so he just watched in amazement.

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:55 pm
jims oreo
(Nope. Byakugan can see the chakra and that is all I needed to see. If he attacks me however, then it will be shitty because I won't be able to see it, but he only has one turn to do it until I say his whole body is covered in sand from Desert Coffin.

Also how is it that the sword will reject me? If I defeated the master, I should get the sword.)

((jake infused his chakra into the blade, so it only allows who his chakra chooses to wield it, if you tried to wield it, the chakra would reject you, and act like a poison to your body))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:59 pm
(rawr)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:00 pm
?-His Own Assassin-?

((Ask Wings...))

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"

User Image

Nigai_Namida

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:00 pm
(If the fight goes on to long, I will need to use Wind Instantaneous Skill because I got Jounin Exam on Saturday...)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:01 pm
?-His Own Assassin-?

((I doubt you'll live that long.))

User Image

Nigai_Namida

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:05 pm
(Everyone has an ace in the hole. I ain't saying mine just yet.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games