Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:44 pm
*^*^*^*
*<
Ja
son >* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm the beginning and the end

(too bad my bloodline makes it harder for you to use your's, and for the record, earth > than water, so that why my things aren't effected by the moistning)
EDIT sad the tails are coming from the ground to intercept you before you ram your sword in the ground, due to me being able to react due to the time for you to moisten the ground, then strike.

Jason smiled as everything was set in place, The demon took the final step in taking over, his skin seemed to be completely covered in earthy dust (while still underground), and a fouth tail would be seen if he were above ground. With enough demonic chakra pumped into the earth, Suddenly 4 large Tails made of constantly spinning rock particles burst forth from the ground, the very earth providing the materials to make these as wrapped in a spiral around these tails, helping it to keep form, were a long stretch of jason's tattoo's. Each tail was about a mile high in size, as they extended from the earth towards areku from all sides, the combanation of the tattoo's and the Constantly spinning rocks would grind into the shape of sussano, not to mention if areku were to look at the tattoo's his bloodline, (and thus his bloodline jutsu of sussumo) would deactivate. AS this happened, the demon in control of Jason remained into the ground, thinking of its next 3 possible moves depending on what his opponent did next.

"For i am Death".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:53 pm
((like I said I moved myself as far as possible to keep me from my own hurricane attack so it be hard to get to me and I'm using the water as a conductor to flow towards you easier not to weaken your earth but make it easier for lightning to travel and what do you mean by there intercepting like they got a hold of me or something? Also Susanoo did the water move as I stuck the blade to the ground like two people attacking at the same time explain and I'll edit right now))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:00 pm
((well, firstly, if your that far away from me, then even if you did moisten the ground, the eletricity would be dispersed through the entire earth on such a large scale that the technique would be weakened so much that i wouldn't feel it, even with the water, the charge would disperse through so much that i woundn't feel it., so i thought you had gotten slghtly closer to do this with an effect, By intercepting, i mean, as you come down from the sky to strike you sword in the ground, my 'tails' of rock particles are rising up to meet you, causing the 'tails' to block your path to the ground, and due to them coming for four angles from the ground, it's harder for you to just try to go around them. And i've been preparing this for 2 posts, getting it all set up so it can be done quickly, so i'd be able to activate it as quickly as you trying to fly down. I hope that helps, if not, pm me what you dont understand and i'll try to put it a simple as i can))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:44 pm
NUR

User Image

((Well wings i really hope you got all those moves approved...the 7tails basic principle is that it is rather weak, just has a lot of chakra and is hard to find it is like the 7th strongest only above the 2 tails and 1 tailed demon. Oh and the 7tailed demon uses clay...so fight fire with fire i guess.))

Shoku looks to the sky and her c2 pheonix like bird swoops down to her she jumps on its back and flies into the sky. She cannot watch this battle any longer without doing something to help restrain this demon. Flying high in the air the birds tails collapses and the bird starts chewing on some clay. It spits out several smaller birds about 20 in total. they all plumet at dive bomb speed towards the tails of the demon. Shoku searches around and looks for the other ninja she saw fighting Jason. Making sure he is out of range of her explosions she makes a quick handsign and all the clay birds get 5 times as big. and now each of the 20 birds is huge and ready to blow up with the force of 10 exploding tags. Shoku detonates all 20 birds right by the tails sticking out of the ground hoping to seperate the two ninja's somehow.

Eris5

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:00 pm
((i've only used one jutsu, the moving rock armor with the demon tails, just i've used it multiple times and on different scales, the latest one is on a large scale by focusing chakra into it for a 2 posts, while the first two were on a low scale))

The 2 of the tails were blown apart, leaving nothing left but crators where they once stood, the other 2 had large chunks taken out of them, but this was soon replaced by more earth from the ground. Using these tails of earth, the demon in control of jason launched out up to 30 rock particles at the speed of shuriken at shoku's pheonix, while the other tail merges with the first to make it larger. Jason now rose from the ground, his skin completly covered in clay which seemed to blend in with his surroundings, so well infact that only if one looked either very closely, or at his eyes, which shining a bright yellow, would one see him. One could also see that his mind was lost to this demon as he was on all fours, growling as the now large tail fell to the ground. As jason fought for control and was able to stand, forcing him out of 4 tailed mode and into 2 tailed mode. From this, he fell to his knees, all signs of the demon dissapearing as he fell unconcious.

((sorry bout this, but it 3am, and i only wanted to test his abilities while also making my rpc aware of the demons precence. just got a bit too far.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:08 pm
Shiro lets out a sigh. "I guess I have to help now." A voice now called out to him. Use the sword. Feeling compelled by the voice, he pulled it out and it turned into it's usual form. Crouching down, Shiro curls two strings and uses them as makeshift springs under his feet. Once the pressure has built up enough, he released it, launching himself straight at Jason, sword drawn, ready to hit him.

((9 tail lesser sword. I hit something, double the weight of it.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:09 pm
User Image
Areku ripped his sleeve to cover his nose that was bleeding, revealing that his arm was mildly burn he looked up to see a giant bird as Susanoo retreated to the wind, he wasn't sure who it was as he walked over to the boy and started using Diagnosis then Healing hands for awhile only healing the superficial wounds mostly before putting him over his shoulder as he saw Shiro coming at him he used his sword ready to block.

edit: using Hisakata a custom sword light as a feather

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:33 pm
Jason was still unconcious on areku's shoulder, the seal fully set again as the clay from before started to fall off of him.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:36 pm
((Didn't see that post before mine.))

Seeing Jason passed out, Shiro started to panic a bit and flailed around in the air. Thinking quickly, he sent out as many strings as possible to latch onto trees, the ground, anything that could help stop him. He stopped just in time. Suspended in mid air, his hands covering his face. Sighing, he softly set himself on the ground and recalled all his strings before standing back up and putting his sword away. "That was close."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:11 pm
User Image
Areku sighed as he put away his sword and put it over his other shoulder,"Well..hey Shiro.. have you seen Masumi!?" Areku asked yelling towards Shiro direction as a little blood from his mouth was dripping also from using Tsubaki Susanoo.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:22 pm
Jason stated to gain conciousness a bit, as he was mumblling to himself the recents stuff that happened to him, to make sure his brain wasn't damaged, "....demon sword......ryoko.....masumi.....lenons house....barrier....fight....lake......power.....demon.....falling head first to floor,"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:31 pm
User Image
"Huh." Areku said as he tried to put the words together,"I guess she might be busy by the gibberish he said, damn it just my luck." Areku said as he opened his jacket up and untied the weight he had in his waist,"Ahhh much much better, well guess I better go heal him some where and keep watch on him." Areku said a little tired as he started to walk away toward the hospital.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:01 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku's bird gets pelted wit many rocks and what not and falls to the ground. At the last second Shoku regains control of the brid and levels it off, they swoop over the lake quickly skimming in the water. The bird flies back up a little then flies over to Areku, Jason, and everybody else "She smiles and looks upon the jinchuurikki, Jason. Making sure to remember his face, He needs help in learning to control this demon that is for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:24 pm
As the other two left, Shiro turned to Shoku. "Well that was weird. But I guess things can get back to normal now."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:31 pm
NUR

User Image

"Ya I guess so...See ya Shiro." Shoku flies into the air she is heading to the grass country to see her parents. It has been a long time since she has gone and visited them. All this ninja business has got her a bit sad, a bit lonely feeling. Her bird flies up high into the sky then disappears into the horizon.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games