Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:16 pm
The woman nodded. "No, we're just offering our services free. We love to play." They began a soft, relaxing memory.

Lenon turned to watch the newcomer. Shoku...well, the steam should cover his head. ...But this would be akward. He sunk underwater and disappeared from the area lest he get caught.

((I thought it was Susumu when I saw you post and I freaked out for a second. .__.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 pm
NUR

User Image

((ya watch out for lenon he is a pervert. Susumu would of killing hands his special area.))

Shoku smiles and dips herself in the water relaxing in the hot springs and finally taking it easy. She has just finished her jounin exams and thankfully passed with flying colors.
"My name is Shoku it is good to meet you stranger." She smiles at the other girl, not knowing how to talk to someone who hides behind a mask.

Eris5

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:30 pm
(( rolleyes Hello...Lenon's got someone already. stare ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"It's nice to meet you Shoku, my name is Amara Kurosaki." She looked up to her as she entered the water. Amara stretched her arms out and slid a little deeper into the water. "So, did you have a hard day?" She normally didn't make small talk, so she was new to it, but she figured that was as good a question as any to as the girl beside her.

She could feel her muscles loosening up thanks to the hot water. It felt good, especially since she had been feeling rather tense lately. Not that she wasn't always tense. Heck, if someone tried rubbing her back they would most likely just cause her pain due to how tense her muscles always were.

(( rofl ))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 pm
NUR

User Image

(was kidding >.<)

"Beautiful name" Shoku smiles and looks at Amara's mask. "Ya....it has been a tough day, need a bit of relaxing you know?" She dips her head underwater quickly before the other girl can answer then resurfaces running her fingers through her hair so that her wet bangs don't cover her face and just become annoying.

NUR

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:38 pm
((Oh, and I could always make myself a new one. 3nodding Fake body, remember?))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:52 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Thank you, I like yours as well. It's got an elegance to it." Amara spoke up again once she resurfaced. It was nice to actually talk to a female for once. Shima was alright, he was a nice guy, but she didn't see herself actually being able to confide in him.

"I understand how you feel. Though you've probably been through worse than me. I actually just started in the academy so I haven't been on any dangerous missions yet. But..I haven't ever relaxed in a hotspring or gotten a back massage. So I'm going through years of pent up stress in my body."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 pm
(( I fondly remember the time Lenon pulled a joke on Aki, my rpc, while she was at the springs.

Her turned his clones into a bunch of demons and sent her running.
XD ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:07 pm
((Lol. xD I love being able to do this stuff!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:10 pm
NUR

User Image

"Ahhh thank you Amara" Taking a deep breath and stretching herself out Shoku smiles "Ya I just passed the Jounin exams, If you need I am told I give great back massages." The hot springs feel as wonderful as ever

((sorry for my crappy rp'ing I'm pretty tired.))

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:21 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"You could certinly try. I won't turn down a free back rub." Amara grabbed her long white hair and pulled it over her shoulders. She moved and sat so her back was facing Shoku. She decided to keep the conversation going.

"I hope to be a jounin some day. Well..actually I hope to be more than that. I'm a little late academy wise, and older than most of the people who go to become ninja's. But I suppose that may just give me an advatage. Atleast I hope so. I'd really love to be someone that others could look up too in their time on need. Tell me, why did you decide to become a ninja?"

((No worries, me too x.x I'm waiting for my bf to get home so I can have a lurpy! FYI Lupry is my way of sayin Slurpee. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:35 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku swims over to Amara and begins giving her shoulders a gentle rub, she works the knots out of this area thoroughly and is glad to be able to have someone to talk to..
"Oh your not much older than me I'm guessing." Shoku works the knots out of the upper spinal area of Amara. "It's complicated, at first I just became a ninja to figure out why i was so different." Shokus mouths in her hands give Amara a tiny poke on the back, Yet Shoku gets serious and a bit sad at this moment. "...But then a defining moment changed my perception on the world."

((awww cute...I wants a lurpy now too.))

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:40 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Her back arched a few times as she ran her hands over the muscles. Though the real surprise was feeling the pope that came from her hand. Amara had heard a little about that, but not much. She turned her head slightly and looked to Shoku. "It's good to be different. I don't have anything that makes me different. Though I do wonder if fighting would be a little easier if I had a strange ability. But that is beside the point. Tell me, if you feel comfortable with it, what was that defining moment for you?"

Amara knew it wouldn't be good. There was no way it could be. Good things hardly ever changed ones perception on the world. Most of the time, it was the horrible things that did that. Amara lifted her hand out of the water and looked at it curiously.

((Yay for Lurpys!! I like the blue rasberry ones myself. But since I can't normally find those, I mix cherry and coke flavers ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:58 pm
NUR

User Image

Letting one hand off of Amara Shoku shows her, the strange mouths on her palms. She continues the massage and sighs.
"I killed my father..." She says softly looking down as she is still trying to get over the situation. Shoku really doesn't know why she opened up so quickly to this new girl, but it will help explain a lot about Shoku's personality.

((I like all flavors...mixing pina colada and something like blue raspberry or some other fruit flavor is soooo good!))

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:11 am
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Oh? Well from the sounds of it, you didn't mean on it. And yet you still dwell on it. I suppose it cannot be helped. Such a thing is traumatizing. Where you learning to control something when it happened?" Amara looked down at the mouths on her hands and just smiled lightly.

"Either way, I hope you do not count those mouths as a burden. You should be happy they are there. They must be useful to you in battle right?"

((Yeah biggrin , Sorry if I'm slow. I'm desperately trying to think of a bloodline but all my idea's seem stupid >.<))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games