Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:34 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Curious Aki arched an eyebrow, old friend? She stood and gave a giggle of surprise as her place a smooch on her cheek. It reignited the pink blush and her bright smile. "Sure. I don't have anything as to do" Aki grinned and nodded at him. Her hand flew to her purse and removed the large amount that would pay for her meal and handed the cash over after Vrail had finished paying. She gave him a nod showing she was ready and followed him.

[[ Bye bye ]]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:46 am
User Image Vrail Hatake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He headed out the door. He was heading to the Kusakage's office, to leave a message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:04 am
"Yes it is." Daron said to his new friend. "I need to train." Mumbled Daron remembering he hadn't trained for a few days...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:11 am
"Your right...so do I. I'm trying to get permission to head to the Rain Village and take the chunin exams there...but I might not be strong enough." said Armand.
"If one of your elements are lightning, I can train you there."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:31 am
"No my elements are fire, and wind." Daron reashes down and unsheathes his katana. "This is a chakra blade. I put my chakra into it and it cuts through almost anything." Daron re sheathes his katana.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:36 am
Armand nodded. "A bit un-original, but effective. When I was staying in konoha, they had an archive documenting every fire jutsu. You can go into the building and learn anything your chakra levels allow...the only catch is that you can only learn one jutsu a day." he said.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:39 am
"Maybe I should go there." Daron finished his bowl of ramen and gave the bowl back to the waitress, "Heres the money." Daron holds up the money to pay for his meal. Daron stands up and stretches.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 am
"I'm gonna wait here a bit. You can head off without me, the folks at leaf are real friendly, just don't get into any buisness with rouge ninja, it's a problem around there." said Armand. He smiled as the waitress arrived with his drink. He nudged the small glass aside and drank shots from the bottle.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:06 pm
"Don't worry I can handle myself. See you around!" Daron walks off and towardsthe village gate...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:33 pm
Anakoru ,in his ANBU uniform, walked into the ramen shop and sat down.He ordered some ramen with pork and ate it quietly. He put some money on his table and left.  

blind fire091

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:12 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku walks to the Ramen shop her bird following behind her. Sitting down she takes her backpack off and orders some A Vege only Ramen bowl. She sighs and looks around, She has been quite bored lately. Her soup is set down by her and the cook smiles to Shoku. Bowing in respect of the gifted chef of the ramen shop. "Idakimasu!" She splits her chop sticks and digs into her meal.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:52 pm
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail walked in, after discussing what they were going to do now and waited for Aki. He had went home, showered, brushed his teeth, got new clothes and bandages, then put colonge on and even tried to fix his messy hair. He wait for Aki to show up, as he ordered. Pork Ramen, with red bell peppers and a sweet roll side. He had his ussual Black Tea with sugar to go with that.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:02 pm
Ray not in the happiest of moods walked in pushing the door with poor. Ray had just lost the Chunin exams and was very mad that he did not beat his friend. "Haha," he said as he took a seat and looked at the chef and tossed his a piece a paper. The paper had everything he want to eat for the day. "Ramen,Steak,Soup,Ribs,Pork,Noddles,Salad,and 5 cups of soda," the chef said as he looked at Ray strangley and started to cook. Ray grunted as he laid his head on the table lightly and felt bleed dripping from his back, there were sratches all over his face and back. The chef finished cooking, him and a waitress, put everything on the table. Ray nodded to the chef giving him money as he tossed his a bag of Ryo that he got earlier that week. A moment of silence and Ray began to pray and smiled as he picked up the chop sticks and chowed down quickly on the Ramen finishing them in seconds, he moved on to the steak and pork and finished those under 5 minutes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki arrived at the Ramen shop a good number of minutes after Vrail. She'd gone home as well, and was able to complete avoid her family. Thank lady luck. The girl was now showered, the battle grim gone, and her bandages re-wrapped as well. Her typically messy white hair was dried and combed out. However it was already starting to return to it's typical state. She had change from her vest and skirt combo to more relaxed clothing. Her gear needed to be washed

Still in a skirt, but this one a happy daisy yellow and pleated, Aki wore a thin strapped white top. Yellow beads decorated in the shape of sunflowers where the straps met the shirt. And instead of the black boots she wore thin laced sandals. It was one of her many casual outfits that she would hate to fight in. But would if need be. The ring still remained on her finger, however the girl played with it in thought. She was worried it would get lost or fall off.

Aki's black irises scanned the room in search of that familiar mess of white hair. To her surprise she found him with just slightly less messy hair, but not entirely neat. She smiled and shook her head then crossed over to him. "Hi there." She said with a bright smile and planted a peck on his cheek. The waitress came by and took Aki's order of shrimp udon and green tea. "You cleaned up. I hope I didn't take too long." She wrinkled her nose and smiled again. She sat across from him and smoothed out the skirt.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:17 pm
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail decided to not to comment on her lateness. He had been there a good hour before she was. He had already eaten twice.... He quickly smiled and turned his chair to face her. He was happy to see her, his heart beating faster the more he stared at her face. He started to ask her something but stopped. He didn't want to ask if her family had seen the ring or not, for some reason.

Hatake Family Tanto

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games