Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:28 pm
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Zaboko didn't look at him but heard him clearly. "I think its leaf and mist against cloud and sound" He said, watching the group below.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:32 pm
User Image

Kuromaru sighed. He began to think over the possible outcomes of the war and the enemies he may face."Who are you with?"he asked. He could already tell that this shinobi was a formidable opponent. He would never wanted to be pitted against him.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:37 pm
Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Zaboko glanced at him, the demonic mask facing the boy scanning him briefly. "You'll find out now wouldn't you" The voice rumbled as the attention shifted back to Teddy's fight.

((GOD teddy hurry up!))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:38 pm
[[Just so you guys know, you can't have more than three people against 1 person.]]

WereWeasels

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:44 pm
((I know, I won't be fighting him....well maybe. My opponent may end up being Jwalker. idk yet))

Haseo Shirogane

User Image

Slowly a clone rose from the ground behind Zaboko. The clone walked up and Zaboko handed him several scrolls. The clone nodded and took off, knowing what to do with the scrolls in hand

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:46 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
WereWeasels
[[Just so you guys know, you can't have more than three people against 1 person.]]

((Your testing me...aren't ya??

Jwalker supposed to be waltzing in here soon isn't he.))
((Then I can jump in. Then it'll be 2 on 2. ))  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:46 pm
[[I'm not testing, and I don't know about Jwalker]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:50 pm
[[I did... Oh s**t ya your right XD. I just remembered. Boy will he be pissed to see Kuromaru as a traitor...]]

WereWeasels

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:56 pm
[[Well he has a communicator so...]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:01 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
WereWeasels
[[Well he has a communicator so...]]

((Ok were stop OOCing in here!!!!))

[[No YOU! scream ]]  

WereWeasels

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:10 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

"Leaf ninja, the both of them. You just missed the other one though, I'll recognize his scent if we meet up later" Ryugan said calmly, not taking his off teddy. He liked to keep an eye of his opponent, so he wouldn't miss a beat. Ryugan then retracted his arm in his cloak, concealing it from teddy. While inside, Ryugan shifted a bone out the tip of his index and cut his palm, he then branched it and place the small drip of blood on the blade. Within his cloak the blade transformed, Ryugan then pointed it back at Teddy, red flames dance around the blade as the suns reflection bounced off of it. "It's over..leaf scum" Ryugan said before vanishing, and then reappearing be hind teddy, his blade cocked back over his left shoulder. "ISSANNI!!" Ryugan yelled as he swung the blade forward releasing a giant flame slash toward teddy.

Ryugan was very fast, and with his lightning speed he would appear behind teddy unnoticed, although when Ryugan yelled this it would cause teddy to turn around in surprise, only to see a b rank fire slash heading his way. He would immediately after the slash was used his unmatched speed to appear in front of teddy, which is where he did the same thing except he yelled "OKIBI!!" before vanishing again and appearing on his right side and yelling "SOUGI-!!!" before releasing a fire slash the same as the other two at his enemy. After doing the slash on his left Ryugan would then vanish and reappear on his left doing the same as the other 3 times except he yelled "-SHIKI". This was Ryugan's custom technique he made the instant he stumbled upon the enchanted blade. Teddy would be surrounded by flames on in all directions coming at him at an assassin sanin speed, he would have only one option, to jump upward, though this would be near impossible thanks to Ryugan's lighting speed plus assassin sanin speed.

Though if teddy managed to somehow leap upward, the instant the fire slashes collided they would trigger a explosion sending teddy flying up higher, causing him to be off balance making him fly upward with no control. Ryugan then slid clockwise away from teddy, then he looked back at Daron, his hair flared upward as the speed he was going was blinding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ycVPZ-9IQw

User Image

- 4 genin Jutsu

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

For teddy.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games