Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:20 pm
Chrisserz
Niara and Lyra were running after that big monster, but they stopped at the edge of the woods to see how well they handled the fighting. When the larger one split up into smaller ones, she realized what the creature was. She ran out of the clearing as all of the little ones ran up to tackle on Luke. "Hey guys!!! Stop cutting them apart!!!! It will only create more of them!!!" she says to the group trying to fight them. "Hey you, you big orc kissin', hairbrained piece of s***!!! Get your little tiny sags of rot over here!!!" she calls to the little guys. All of the ones that are there turn and stop what they are doing to look at Niara. They realizer that she is alone, and start running towards her. "Don't try to help!!! I have fought these things before!!!! I can handle them!!!" she says to her comrades. She pulls her twin swords out and says to herself, "That's right, come to your death! You little orc raping bastards!!!" She then whispers an elven spell to bring all of the little creatures back together into their larger body.
bring them to you...fall into your anger...save your friends...they can't destroy these...use your power...put your magic into your swords also...

((Now to your post...this i compleate wrong.The stones gave everyone the power to destroy these Zack already destroid a few like a few others of the group too!ANd since too many crreatures were destroid they aren't able to become one big anymore because only a few..only the bravest are left of them..Maybe 10 to 20.Sorry i know i should hve wrote this..but i thought this would be ovivous...))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:36 pm
((yea, sorry pyro. i was righting that before you posted it. the creature was a troll, but then when it fell apart, it turned into bugs, so its a bug troll. Niara did fight one of those, but it was a lot older and stronger. and everytime she chopped something off, a new bug appeared. obviously this one was too young to be able to do that. do you want me to fix it or not. the spell did not work, because there were too little of them. if it would've worked, it would have been missing parts. Niara also forgot that everybody had stones.))
Niara lay on the ground in pain. "Ooooooooohhhhhh!" she moaned. She then fell unconscious. Niara was falling into deep swirling blackness, and she was too weak to fight it.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:53 pm
(Aww because of this it all sounds kinda weird....could you please edit yours posts so it all sounds...correct..so no one have to ...err..damit i don't know the word now!I have problems to write this in english ..words are missing in the moment.But please edit ,the best would be if you add a bit about her past into the posts so everything gets clear^^and try to response to Dave before we get more posts of him here...i think the Roleplay isen't the right place for this but okey..no let's continue to write^^)

Zack now sat in the cave,his eyes were closed.He thought about Elaise She..knows it..but why didn't she tell it everyone?....Usually someone who found out about that,started to hate him and tries to throw stones at him.He sighed Maybe i should start to...trust someone...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:35 pm
elaise sat in the cave not far from zack, she looked over at the mouth and saw that what was left of the wolf pack she had grown up with where now hanging around near the cave ready to give warning to the people inside.

she glanced over at zack and thought there is no way that i'm going to tell any of them about him, they would treat him the same as how she ws treated by the villagers.

moving slightly closer to him she lay down on the ground her eyes shut.  

GAlA_Olivia

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:39 pm
((better??? time for her past...)
Niara lies there in the pool of blackness, when all of a sudden her childhood comes back to her.
Her memory:
Niara is spending a quiet morning with her family, when all of a sudden the sky turns dark. Their house is right near the kings place. We run outside, and see a giant cloud over us. We feel a very large dark presence emenating from that cloud. "Niara, run!!! We have to warn the king!!!" my mother says to me. They start running towards the king's tower, and then she turns around and runs in the oppsite direction. She hid herself in someones garden, acting like she was dead. Later on, she got up and out of the garden and started making her way to the edge of the capital. She comes across some rubbel, and she sees her parents lying right next to each other with pain on their faces, but their in the peaceful slumber of death. Niara starts crying. She feels something coming towards her. She grabs her parents swords and her mom's magica bow and quiver. She also grabs the sheats to the swords. She sheaths the swords on her back in a criss-cross fashion, then places the quiver, with the bow, on top and inbetween them. She starts running very fast dodging anything and everything in her path. She moves with he grace of an elf, and doesn't trip once. She continues running until she come out of the woods into the town near the palace. There, she lived her life as a mistreated, shy, bullied little elf girl.
end of memory...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:48 pm
((I wanted you to add a bit more details in your previos posts..it would be all alright if we could read that she once saw it..name it let her think an explaination of it or something like this...>>..)

Zack opend one eyes and saw Elaise"Why are you keeping quiet...aren't you..afraid"He asked her quietly.

(I just wanted you to add these details with the missing parts and that she forget about the stones of the others..it would make more sense then^^...well but the memory is good...she had a hard life...)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm
elaise looked at zack for a while before saying " i'm keeping quiet because i know what it's like to be ahted by people and i know your a nice person so i won't let them treat anyone like that".
she sighed and then taking her pendant off she began to roll it between her fingers. it was what she always did when she was thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:02 pm
Zack suddenly laughed bitterly and helt his chest"Nice...DO you realy thinking this of me?Didn't you saw what i did!?What i am..."He was shiveringand in pain.He looked deep into her eyes"But...Thank you..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 pm
Another memory comes back to Niara. She is a bit older than she was when the cloud came.
'Niara is taking a stroll, when all of a sudden, this huge creature comes into view in front of her. She draws her swords, then starts fighting the creature. When it fell apart into pieces, se thought it was dead. But noooo, it turned into a whole bunch of little bugs. S***!!! she thought to herself. She began fighting the bugs, and when her two swords crossed paths and created sparks, she caught the bug on fire, and it screamed bloody murder until it was dead. She had quite a bunch of bugs to fight because everytime she slices it apart, the parts would become bugs. Every time she crossed her swords, she made sure that she created sparks to kill the creature. She defeated all of the bugs, and then began to run away, because she did not want to fight another one of those bugs again.'

((hey, how come no one has come out to help Niara??? she's lying in the grass unconcious from loss of blood, and is still losing blood, only very slowly.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 pm
" you don't seem to understand there is something nice about you, yes i sw what you did and what you are but i still believe that you can be nice." she smiled at him looking him in the eye.

why does he not realise that even the worst people in the world can have a nice side to them and no matter what im going to prove to him that he does, if he didn't why did he help me before? . she thought.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:19 pm
Zack lowerd his head"..Well then you are one of the rare persons who can see into soemones heart."He smiled at her and then stood up.He still hold his chest and felt the pain but went outside.When he saw Niara lying in the grass he walked very fats up to her.He was surprised to see no creatures outside.He shrug,this wasn't important now.Fast he brought her to ELaise.

( Thank you for editing! ^^Chrizzers.*Gives you a huge cookie*...well..Gaia is messing with me again..i have to reload the page over four times to see all posts q.q..so i didn't saw your post untill now)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:19 pm
Niara's tiger, Lyra, comes bounding over to her and nudges her with her nose. When Niara doesn't wake up, her tiger rolls Niara onto her back and starts carrying her up to the cave. When they get inside the cave, Lyra gently places Niara on the ground, and then starts licking her wound to try to help clean it for her.
((that's ok, pyro. at least you tried to help. *eats huge cookie* that sucks that gaia is being a jerk to you. *hand him a large choc. chip cookie to him, with a glass of milk* you deserve this.))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 pm
(dang it i didnt see the post above that..now i have to make a whole new one..)

Luke sighed. "..man..why did i have to run into these people.." He looked around. "..maybe i can use what stole earlier.." "hey guys i have an idea..but you need to come over for it to work.." he said as loud as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:27 pm
(Juhuuuu!..but but..i can't drink so much milk...i get sick if i drink to much of it...q.q...only soyamilk is compleatly ok^^......oh and Zakc already brought her to Elaise who is in the cave..)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:36 pm
(fixed it..XD)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games