Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:28 pm
"Try not to do anything that will cause an upset." He replied. "Not like she would care by the look of things. He thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 pm
Ella raised a eyebrow then chuckled," It's not thaat bad..I promise it's just some random thing I did..But then again I think I put it in the wron-" She said looking to the stack she put hers in to see Mr. Curren throw it away. "...g pile. Looks like I was right.." She said with a regretted sigh.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 am
"Well, what could you have possibly done?" He asked, looking concerned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:09 am
Ella shrugged," Well since your here, I thought I should go easy on him-for one. Two, I would have make it all in my point of view, like 'I' and 'me'. and since he reading out loud he would say a lot of things.." She said then snickering, picturing it.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Emperor Magnis

6,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:40 am
"I guess he's on to your plans then." He assumed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:33 pm
Ella's eyes widen then she looked over to the teacher who was looking at her, shaking his head. Ella looked back and started to laugh. "He couldn't have.." She said, slightly nervously as she scratched the back of her head.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:12 pm
((yeah papa roach is awsome, i got to go to a consert that they were at and I had them sighn a CD))

Poseidon was already getting bored with the human school, he thought bout ditching his next class. He took the water that was in the air and made a small water ball in his hand, slowly he changed the shape of the ball to many things. At first it was a rose, then a DC sneaker, and lastly a horse.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:37 pm
(LUCKY!! *pouts*)

Mr. Curren looked to the clock boredly then went back to typing, then remembering something he looked to Bella. "Excuse me, miss Bella. Can you come here for a second.." He said, making her look up and walk over. "You forgot number four.." He said handing the paper to her.

Bella bit her lip, feeling stupid then muttered a sorry as she took the paper. She quickly wrote her answer and gave it back to him. Sge turned around and started to walk back to her seat. Until some boy had tripped her, Mr. Curren not noticing thanks to him too deep into his computer. Bella rubbed her head as she slowly got up, dusting herself off then looked over to a boy near her [Poseidon] then at the water. "You shouldn't do that here...they might see it." She warned, taking her seat which happened to be behind him.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:37 pm
((did you know that the lead singer , Jacody, has a tatoo on his ear?))

"Maybe" he said "and maybe not, humans only see what they want to see" Poseidon said making the water disappear back into the air. "And something tells me that you're not human."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:31 pm
(uhmmm...I'm to lazy to read all this stuff...so can i get a little summary?)  

Adalissia12

jokester120

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:01 am
(it was relly just everyone meeting up and going to history class and answering a set strange questions)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:53 pm
whee HUMAN whee
I Am..... Rose Blackfield
Pretty sure i.....Am a female
Age.....15
I look like User Image
My history..... i was born and raised in pennsylvania. Was a singer in a rock band called "black roses" and now at 15 her parent are moving and she has to come she says bye to her friends and starts to picture her new school.
Grade.....Sophmore
Pets..none
I get around on my...bike  

Monster_Under_Yo_Bed

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:30 pm
(Pepper, please read the rules)

Bella blinked, now reveled, then smirked. "Then what am I..hmm?" She said, unaware of what he was as Ella was a bit smarter then her. She leaned back into her chair, getting comfortable as she pondered how he knew.

(and no I didn't know.. *.* What it look like..?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:42 am
((it's a star on his earlobe, it's acturally pretty kool))

"I'm afraid that not even I know that" Poseidon said. He positioned himself in his desk so he was now facing Bella.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

jokester120

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:52 pm
looking up "hello posiden" Mark said looking at him and then to bella and back again "remmber me" he said darkly and coldly as his hands fiddled with the butterfly knife in his poket but keeping it out of sight  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games