Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Artisans District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:30 pm
The registration type person nodded, smiling.
"Greetings Justice, Areashine. You are both right on time."
With that, the two were signed up for the big event.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:51 am
Eri showed up, one hand in her pocket and smiling. She walked toward the non-descript, registration-type-looking person and leaned on the person's stand.

"I am here to sign up."

She checked around and noticed an absence of the froth of people she expects.

"Hope I am not late."  

Claire-chii

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:06 pm
A 3-and-1/2 foot tall jointed doll made of sugary stuffs walked up to the sign-up table and addressed the person there. She was clutching a flyer advertising a race with a wonderful prize, and her large sugar-glazed eyes shone with hope.

"'Allo," she said, in a hard-to-place sort of accent. "I wish to enter the race, please. My name, it is Rupel. Rupel May nom'Alurnge." She smiled and nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:05 pm
As if on cue, a blue haired woman dropped from the sky amoungst the other entrants, did a little twirl and then waved at them. Seemingly ignorant of how bemused everyone looked, she stepped over to the sign-up table.

"I have heard that a race is an event that many humans are doing today and I believe it will help me in my mission of blending in." she announced cheerfully. "I do not know what a race is." she added, beaming.

At this the unusual lady stopped for a second and deliberated her thoughts. "Oh, a traditional greeting! My name is Blue and I do not like parasols." she finished.  

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:36 pm
The registration type person clapped his hands.
"Perfect! your just in time! Eri, Rupel, Blue. Welcome to the race!"
He said ethusiastically as the paperwork was all filed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:10 am
Once the racers were lined up at the starting line a pistol carrying a man walked up to the side of the track and held him up in the air.
"BANG!"
he cried, signaling the matches start.

The race had begun.

(Ive sent you all notes explaining how to do this. Don't forget. Roll one six sided dice a day and then I will anounce where you all landed on the next day. First person to 51 is the winner)  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
delbosque rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 pm
Rupel wasn't sure if she'd be fast enough to win against all the others who were in the race, but she wasn't going to let that deter her from trying. No one ever asserted the capability of baked individuals by just sitting on their muffins, no sir.

She lined up with everyone else and waited for the signal, and then when the man called out BANG! she started jogging.  
Frostborne_PrettyGirl rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:12 pm
Rogi approached the starting line, his hands in his pants pockets. He looked at the competition through his aged eyes and ruffled his big, bushy, graying mustache. BANG came the starting gun and Rogi watched as everyone took off. He smiled as he started walking down the path.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

justice_prime rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Justice meeped, then shot off sprinting as fast as he could. He made it for about five minutes before collapsing. "There has to be an easier way...." And then it hit him. "Flamingo!" He called out out to the sky. Within the minute a pink flamingo came awkwardly hobbling towards him. "We need to win this race, Flamingo! Show them you're stuff!" Justice climbed onto the bird in riding position. "Hut, Hut!" They went wobbling forward. as Justice raised a paw into the air. "Victory Ho!"  
Fuzzy Mitten Mistress rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:12 pm
"Hurry here Sheep maid!"

Kair, Rooj's berserker maid stumbled forward and eeped as Rooj climbed onto her shoulders.

"To the finish line!"

She said, hopping on Kairs shoulders as she stumbled the course.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

BlazingDan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:56 pm
The starting pistol fired, and the contestants lined up at the start of the course.

"Do I stand here now?" queried Blue, facing the opposite direction. The pistol walked over and pointed it's man at her, who handed over a large novelty dice to roll for some unusual reason like it was a forum boardgame.

After rolling this strange plot device, Blue started running. xd  
Areashine rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 pm
Areashine glanced at her competition as she walked towards the start line. Byako had some weird people, so she wasn't she if her dancer endurance would help at all. She heard a very loud, distinctive "Bang!!" and starting running with grace, which seems a bit odd considering it's running.  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Claire-chii rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Claire-chii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:40 am
Eri took off her heels and not before long she heard the signal. She started running forward while leafing through her coat pocket for that leaflet she just picked up earlier about a sale of sports-related goods.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 am
Present Results-

Rupel: 3-No effect
Rogi: 1-A flash flood of paint! move forward one space (2)
Justice: 1-A flash flood of paint! move forward one space (2)
Rooj: 6-No effect
Blue: 3-No effect
Areashine: 4- Stepped on a spring board! Move forward two spaces (6)
Eri: 5-No effect

(You may roll again)

The crowds cheer in anticipation as they watch their racers start off, anxious to see how they would move next.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Frostborne_PrettyGirl rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:20 am
As Rogi came to a stop for a quick breather, he began to hear the sound of rushing water. He looked behind himself and saw nothing. Then he looked up, and saw nothing. He looked right, and again saw nothing. Finally, he looked left, and to his amazement and amusement, he saw waves upon waves of paint crashing together and rushing down a hill towards the space he was occupying. Deciding he would rather not ruin his uniform he disappeared out of the way of the flooding paint, and reappeared so 20 yards ahead. He then continued walking on towards the finish line.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff