Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

MMKira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:02 pm
Weird enough that a cosplay account got invited, but I can't say no to being a candy-man.

The name's Killer- Massacre Man is my epithet as a pirate (from the anime One Piece). My age is unknown. Likes; Daft Punk, Lady Gaga, my captain... and other things that none of you probably wants to hear. If I seem rude to you, it because I'm rude to most people, but I'll tone it down for you ladies.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:35 pm
Hi to my fellow guildies.... my gaian name is Neonshade but u can call me by my nick name Chiruu...

i can say for myself, i am a simple person and easily to be approach smile (just not approach for gold purpose eek ) i love talking with my friends heart oh and i like make frriennnds!!! heart and i am moody type of person xp

Likes : i like watching anime but chosen anime.. mostly type are (action with comedy/comedy with romance), i like to draw and make some manga (too bad not at all are done sweatdrop ), i like to fashion my avatar... mostly cool and some hot styles heart 4laugh , i like to play online games such as; gaia and wow (world of warcraft) or sometimes i play ps3 or ps2 if i got bored, i like chatty with my friends, i like to spend alot of time with my bf heart

Dislike : a person who tell lies and back fights, a person who tries to hurt my friends, a person who has a bad attitude and speaks rude talk2hand , a person who likes to make down other people

Risqueslick

Charmed Star

Diamond Rika

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:02 pm
Hello. heart

My "name" is Diamond Rika. If you want to shorten it, I prefer Rika over Diamond but will also respond to DR, D Rika, and various other shortened forms so long as it's obvious you mean me. User Image

Clearly I am over the age of eighteen. User Image (You want to know, go look at my profile and do the math. User Image )

I'm not really a girly fashionista type, but I do occasionally enjoy dressing up and such. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And I certainly don't mind girly talk. User Image

I am a moderator on Gaia Online and as such...I get pretty busy. If you're talking to me and I seem to wander away, the quickest and best way to get my attention is to quote me. User Image

I was a bit surprised to see an invite to a guild (I don't get many), but I am more than happy to be here! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm
Hello Rika! Your age is fine, you are only a year older than me. rofl

Is being a moderator fun? I've been thinking about applying but I get so gosh darn opinionated sometimes and being a smart-a** and arguing with idiots is a rather enjoyable past time, I'm afraid I wouldn't be a very desirable mod. rofl I already have to act politically correct, calm, and neutral for my chosen career field, I'd hate to have to do the same for my outlet. emo

Diamond Rika
Hello. heart

My "name" is Diamond Rika. If you want to shorten it, I prefer Rika over Diamond but will also respond to DR, D Rika, and various other shortened forms so long as it's obvious you mean me. User Image

Clearly I am over the age of eighteen. User Image (You want to know, go look at my profile and do the math. User Image )

I'm not really a girly fashionista type, but I do occasionally enjoy dressing up and such. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And I certainly don't mind girly talk. User Image

I am a moderator on Gaia Online and as such...I get pretty busy. If you're talking to me and I seem to wander away, the quickest and best way to get my attention is to quote me. User Image

I was a bit surprised to see an invite to a guild (I don't get many), but I am more than happy to be here! heart

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Diamond Rika

Blessed Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm
xena91388
Hello Rika! Your age is fine, you are only a year older than me. rofl

Is being a moderator fun? I've been thinking about applying but I get so gosh darn opinionated sometimes and being a smart-a** and arguing with idiots is a rather enjoyable past time, I'm afraid I wouldn't be a very desirable mod. rofl I already have to act politically correct, calm, and neutral for my chosen career field, I'd hate to have to do the same for my outlet. emo
I find it fun, but it's still quite a bit of work. I don't mind the work since it helps keep Gaia a nice, friendly place that I am happy to visit. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:06 pm
'ello! I am Nightmere Shrinorochi, but you can call me Mere just like most. I am quite random at times and a very unique schizophrenic. ((the voices help me figure things out heart )) I practice every form of art but I rarely dance. ((to much work)) I play the violin, tuba, and base guitar. ((Yay for the random tuba xd )) I currently live in Europe on a special scholarship program. I enjoy gloomy days on the count of a sun allergy. ((I know it sucks gonk )) I like every animal but I really like snakes, frogs ((kind-of odd)) , and any type kind of cat; like tigers. I do randomly talk in 3rd person. ((I do the same in RL)) It is very hard to find something I hate. ((Except for family. the reasons why are painful to me.)) Whatever you do don't ask me "whats up?" I will always reply by saying "a roof". Oh and I do bite and lick people on occasion. ((mostly Lick heart )) If you want to know more just ask. 4laugh  

Nurse Ava

Edgy Master

Luscenta

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 pm
Hello and thank you for the invite c: so err... what do you want to know?

-You can call me pretty much anything you like.
-Arguing makes me hysterical
-I am currently 19
-For some reason I crave cheese stuffed crust pepperoni pizza on a daily basis
-I pretty much love doing anything
-I'm currently reading pokemon creepy-pasta, because sometimes I really do like to scare myself half to death
-The last time I was too scared to sleep was when I was 12, after I had watched The Ring
-I read and watch a lot of anime and manga, they do send me wise messages
-I'm not a girly girl, I love gundams (come onnn)
-I love making and decorating cute things, eventually I hope to transform my room into a panda haven

Ok, I think that's enough

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:23 pm
Hello! biggrin
My name is AaGeOn, and i'm a 23 year old male and live in Belgium.
Yeah i've got a female avatar, just changed it recently, got tired of the male one haha! xD

Well in real life i'm a digital art and entertainment manager, I like Anime and other animated related stuff and you are never to old to enjoy gaia online (I keep telling myself that haha).  

AaGeOn

IIAbsolute_PowerII

Blessed Giver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:37 pm
Hello and thank you for the invite!! My name is Empress Kaiserin Wrath, but you can call me Kai. I'm an adult and a die-hard Gaia fan. I enjoy meeting new people and look forward
to meeting my new Guild Mates in the future. I wish everyone good luck!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:49 pm
Hello and thank you for inviting me to join. My name is Black Death Goddess, though I am debating on whether or not I should change it. I have a thread on the names I may choose, but it's not done yet.

Anyways I'm a grown lady and I guess an funny tidbit about myself is that, when I was little I earned the title Mouth of the South, because I out talked out every female in my family at a reunion. I love animals and have many of them. I also love dressing up my avi, I wish I could dress up in real life but with cats and dogs my clothes would be covered in fur so yeah.

I also love horror movies and can only fall asleep when I'm watching something bloodcurdling. So that's a little about me, I look forward to meeting everyone! biggrin  

FluffyPinkChaos

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100

BlA5tFiRe

Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
Thanks for the invite rofl
I am BlA5tFiRe, I am female and I am 21 in the USA.
In real life, I am working on getting my Associate's Degree in Simulation and Gaming so I can join a company or something to help make video games. I am not very girly to be honest sweatdrop I eat sleep game. lol

On gaia, I used to lurk the AT making Character Avatars till I made this Avatar that I absolutely love. Then I was board so I went to the CB and found a dieing RP and so have picked up Fantasy RPing from there, so I guess that's why I was invited.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:47 pm
Wow... I'm a bit surprised I got invited, I'm never been a spuer-socialite, but here goes.
You can call me Hema, or Hema-chan. I live in the Western USA with amy large family and my possibly brain-devoid cat. I love chocolate, K-pop, high heels, and swirly skirts. I don't like high-pitched giggles, heavy makeup, or llamas.
I love books, and stories, more than just about anything else. Talk to me about them!!!
Oooh, a pageant... hmmm...

Hema-chan

Shirtless Lover

mitasaron

12,500 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:48 pm
Hi to ALL of you Sparkly guilders.

My name is Tasaron and in gaia the nick is mitasaron, which in my lenguage would mean "my Tasaron" or "my name".
There are plently of things I like but not always I have the time or the oportunity to enjoy them in internet, because I only have 1 hour of connection. This is due to my own fault, I get so drugged navigating that mostly forget to study or do other things, then my lovely dad punished me with only one hour conection.
Mostly time it is spent in gaia, playing booty grabe to get the gold who enable me to buy items to make my sets. And no I dont use cash, dont have a card to spend here.

My colour is pink and mostly my avatars go in the range of pink/red/white. I like purple too but not enough gold to get accesories for every colour.

English is not my native lenguage, and although I understand quite well and love to read, it becomes difficult when moment to talk or write arrives.

I hate liars and double face ppl, also beggars, I guess I hate beggars because it cost a lot to me to get the things I want, and then looking others begging without realizing the time donators used to get, to me seems they are too much shelfish.
Love music, reading, cinema and over all meeting with friends.

Dont know what else to explain, but if any feel curiosity just pm or question.

Note. If I mistake writing, please forgive me, and feel free to teach and correct.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:01 pm
Hey i'm tabby i know my avi is ruby but tabby was taken and ruby gloom is heaps cute.
I remember when this guild was an idea in the back of vitas head while she made super styling dolls and sparkling images.
I am trying to make the sparklyest avi on gaia  

-xXx-rubygloom-xXx-

Sparkly Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 pm
Hi! My name is Megan! From my name on Gaia you can tell I'm Asian and proud. I love KPOP so much and I listen to it everyday.My favorite groups are SNSD and Super junior. I'm a total nerd and my friends say so. I'm not one of those major nerds who don't dress well and all that so I'm decent. I just started high school so you can say I'm 14. I live in Massachusetts around Boston. I love going shopping for clothes everyday, if only I had money....I love pink, blue, black, and white. Wierd combination isn't? I love Gaia and go on it everyday. I hope this guild takes care of me very well!  
★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff