Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:22 pm
{[throw a hood on that makes his face in shadows and button up his long coat smile i was gunna get to that smile ]}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:24 pm
(Just making sure you had a plan. If everyone suddenly paniced and sent out hunting parties for the 'weird looking people', it might kill some of the fun. We can do that later though.)  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:26 pm
{[okay and if i get cuaght, in a split second i'll be out of the town in a flash(litarally) biggrin ]}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 pm
M fell onto one of the beds. It was much softer than the rack bed of his cell. Relaxing all of his muscles, M breathed in deeply and sighed. His lips in a smile, M closed his eyes. "...Nelia...what was your cell like?...was it like this?..." He asked her through thought.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:41 pm
-I never had a cell...I had my bedroom.It was red with black flowers.Its kind of hard to explain.My mom dropped me off at an Asylum a couple days ago and I was taken to the plane..-Nelia explained with a sad expression.She smiled though when the wind went through her hair again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:46 pm
"...A bedroom must be a cell then..." M concluded quickly. A thought hit him though, "....mom?...do you mean that you were not created but born?...How are you an experiment?..." Until then M had assumed all the experiments were similar to him in that they all lived in one room apartments, were created, and constantly watched by their scientist creators.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:51 pm
-My mom and dad had me.My mom is a scientist.She made lunch one day but mixed up a test subject with it.I ate it and became a shapeshifter.She was so scared that she left me at the crazy hospital..-Nelia explained and sat down against the wall on the balcony.

Nelia sighed and looked up at the moon.-M?-She asked.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:57 pm
"...Yes, Nelia?..." M replied, waiting for her. He enjoyed their conversations. The scientists he was used to were always formal and professional. It had been okay until he realized there was an entire world he was oblivious to.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:00 pm
Nelia blushed.-Those feelin-...I mean...Are..Do you still feel those?-She blushed deeper,pulling her knees to her chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:07 pm
Thinking for a moment, M replied, "...thinking of you does bring back those feelings...Why do you ask?...are you going to explain the complex emotion I feel that you have?..." Now that his physical body could rest and there was no rush, M felt now was a good time to hear Nelia out, however long her reply might be.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:20 pm
-Ya see..Its the early stages of...-She could barely think the word so she just edited.-Its the feeling of liking someone very much.They make you feel happy but also nervous when they're around.You want to be with them all the time no matter what.-Nelia tried to explained.

-You want to hold them and have them with you wherever you are.-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:26 pm
What a strange notion, M thought, but he wanted to experiment. "...Come to me..." He thought to her as he did so many times before. Perhaps she was right. Having her near him was always an enjoyable experience.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:28 pm
Nelia blushed again and nodded,jumping onto his balcony and opening the door."Yes M?"She asked,moving closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:35 pm
"...When I fall asleep...will you lay with me?..." M asked Nelia. His eyes weren't open but his mind could feel hers closer to him. Laying as he was on the bed, he really was quite helpless looking. "...I find comfort when I'm not left alone..."  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Habonia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:45 pm
Nelia tilted her head a little and shrugged."Sure.."She sat on the floor at his side,watching him.She pulled up her kimono a little.She laid her head on the mattress.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games