Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

DrkDeimos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:46 pm
Seolfor turned with a clear look of annoyance showing from his diagonal lips. He sighed loudly looked at the huge computer screen that was black from the blankness of it not being on. He turned slowly to look at Blake. "Now..." He hesitated with a name for a moment since he had an extremely short attention span as well as memory for certain things. "Blink? Bonk? OH!!! BING BONG!!! HAHAHA I SIMPLY LOVE THAT NAME. You are now Bing Bong. Oh ‘tis such a cute name... I can simply... Rip out your intestines... AND SKIP ROPE WITH THEM!!! HAHAHA."
He cleared his throat and looked at Blake seriously. "Now listen; your kind, I particularly don't like your kind in the least bit. So now, try to see this from my point of view. You obviously like doing this... why should I pay you to complete a task you like so much. Also I AM NOT A BANK ROBBER!!! I'm a serial killer, nothing more. We are underneath a scrap yard. Do you honestly think I pay for all this?" He turned and faced the blank computer again. "Now you have two options. ONE!!! Take my offer and have fun killing others. OR TWO!!! Heh. LEAVE HERE YOU WOTHLESS ORGANIC!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:36 am
HP:10/10

Johnny's eyes widened as he saw Alex do his action. "Errr... No thanks. I'm speedy when it comes to regenerating, as long as I'm not badly wounded... And I'm not, so I'm cool." He suddenly felt a spark in his head and started to wonder, "You know, if I didn't know better, I'd say that somewhere in the world, there's a dark, crazy cyborg monologuing to himself, with nothing better to do..." He realized he was thinking out loud, and he giggled. "Me and my wacky thoughts..."  

superpuppyone

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:39 pm
Alex laughs and knocks on his own head."I get those sometimes.I usualy have my mind scanned then i chase after the thought.85% of the times my mind is telling the truth."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:54 am
((10/15)) "What're you guys on about? Never had nothing like that,... unless you include that time my brother told me 'e was about to kill me then did, man did I see that one commin, but that's another story, hur hur hur." Waylay said.

meanwhile

((10/10, by the way, nice RPin, you got the character down great)) Blake stood for a moment thinking what to say to this totally insane boss. He took in a breath and said "I do not enjoy killing people. I get paid to do so. My alligence is only to my self and to those who can foot the bill. We agreed on 4.4 million to take out someone of great importance. That was the deal, either you are wasting my time or you are just being difficult, either way I am not ammused. I have had many bosses but none are as eccentric as you. So I will give to 15 seconds," He looks at his watch," to convince me to take out someone who you obviously can't." All this while he is mentally calculating how he can escape. ((At the first twitch of trouble hes 'jumping))  

turtleclub13

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 pm
Alex scratches his chin."Oh well.Lets go inside.In there we can eat,rest,And go to my lab.Id like for my computer to log you two in.You dont have to if you dont want to.I just like to know my allys are safe.My lab will buzz red if anyone on that computer is in danger."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:17 am
Johnny looked as they entered the lab. His eyes widened in awe, he could only dream of having a lab so splendid. All he had was his garage. Looking at the computer, he typed his name and registered himself. Of course, he only typed his alias; his secret identity was too crucial to trust a machine with. "Oh yeah, food, I'm starvin' as a fasting hyena."  

superpuppyone

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:56 pm
Alex laughed and pointed to a giant fridge."Pick what you want.Anything at all.Oh and dont look so surprised.I was shocked when i saw this to.My grandpa put his computers and equipment into my basement.He said i needed it more then he did.We just did some upgrades."He chuckles.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:30 pm
((11/15)) Waylay grumbled to himself "Don't trust technology, gonna kill the whole world someday. Now steel is the way to go. Its sturdy and trustworthy."  

turtleclub13

DrkDeimos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:50 pm
((Well thank you thank you... you as well might I add.))
Seolfor looked at Blake for second and widely smiled his basic smile of sheer insane evil. Whenever he had on this smile, nothing good was to happen. "WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAAAAIT!!!" He began typing severly fast of his computer. "Tell ya what laddy... I don't have any money. LOOK AROUND!!!! Anyway, as you count down fifth teen seconds, I'll begin firing up my neurotoxins. It should take roughly fifth teen seconds to start. Oh and if you don't know... neurotoxins plus you EQUALS INSTA' DEATH HAHAHA!!!" He turned and looked at him smiling greatly. "You may now continue." He pressed enter and vents appeared on all the ceiling inside the somewhat small lab.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:01 am
((10/10: very cruel, I like it, now for me)) Before Seolfor's finger hit the enter button Blake had vanished. Within the second Blake appeared behind Seolfor and whispered ever so quietly "That was your mistake, trying to kill me. A huge mistake. You wont see it coming, I promis you. You cant fight the darkness." Before he could react Blake whipped out one of his blades and gashed across Seolfor's force-field and onto his keyboard leaving a permanent gash on the board ((Shield takes 2)) and vanishes into the shadows without another word.  

turtleclub13

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:47 pm
Alex grinned."I agree with you Waylay."Alex pulls out a long blade."Steel is Strudy and trustworthy.Ill never stop using it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:04 pm
SP: 23/25 HP: 7/7
Seolfor glowed a bright blue aura to show the energy sheild going off to protect him. He groaned like a little child who wasn't allowed candy at a store because his mother said 'no'. "Awww. I wanted to use the neurotoxins..." He pounded heavily on the broken keyboard and tossed it to the side. It fizzled in a ball of fire, again. Seolfor paused and looked at the fire. "Wow that IS getting old..." He shrugged and snaped his finger as a small serve bot came. He took it and held it. Suddenly his hands moved faster than the untrained eye can ever hope to see and made it into a yellow and blue key board. "Time for my next show." He typed fastly on the new key board and suddenly five pods flew out of his lab and into the earth's orbit.

DrkDeimos

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:00 pm
HP 10/10

"I don't know about that, it's what gave me my powers in the first place," said Johnny, playing around with an electric spark in his palm. "You can trust any technology as long as I'm around. I'm also a technopath in a way, I can detect electric signals in circuits and manipulate them if I'm super concentrated."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:19 pm
Alex chuckled."Thats good.Just stay away from some of my machines.They dont react good with othe elecctrical masses.It will either make them malfuction.Or theyll blow up."He laughs."Just dont use your powers in here.Better to be safe then dead."Alex opend his fridge.It was full of meat.veggies.fruits water luiquir."Have a quick snack.Then you two an rest.I need to do some reserch on who that guy was."  

KASEKAGE

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:01 am
Johnny murmured to himself. "That's going to be hard," he said. He found it hard to inhibit his abilities at times. But the grumbling stopped when the fridge was opened. He clapped his hands and said, "Oh boy, food! This generator needs some recharging!"  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff