Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:18 pm
User ImageShou rushed to Alice as she was quickly frightened by the plant. "Still like the plants?" He asked, grinning at her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:25 pm
Alice smiled widely up at Shou, and shook her head "Does it eat nothing but meat?...". She only had a childs smile, as she saw a rabbit in the distance "Mutated rabbit?..."

She squated down, and army crawled slowly up to it. "You like sugar??" she held her hand out, as the rabbit sniffed it
So cute!! whee

She was only 6 ft from Shou, and she was bending down and out petting the rabbit. " This one isn't bad..." . Karma was about to hit, as some mole like creature dug out, and grabbed the rabbit. A scratch none the less on Alice's hand, as she fell back hearing the bloody, ferocious mole creature tear the rabbit apart.

She crawled backwards , back to Shou, shaking her hand. "E-eh..so there are normal, and demon creatures...cool , but hard to actually expect sweatdrop " she looked back at Shou with a smile.

((LOL brb eat don't forgets the other Rp lol ))  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:34 pm
User Image"Fool," Shou scowled. "You were almost attacked by a ferocious beast and yet you smile?" He bent down and looked at her scratch. It had a couple drops of blood. Shou opened his leather-binded book and flipped through it's pages. I can't believe I have to use this spell. He whispered foreign incantation and soon, Alice's wound healed and disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:37 pm
"Well...Smiling makes things better" as she kept smiling, but noticed his book, and some strange words. She felt a tingly sensation on her hand , and she stared at her hand with Aw. "T-thankyou...W-what is that book anyway? A spell book? I've never seen anything like it in the library". She turned over,and stared up at him with curiosity.  

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:39 pm
As Guroji heard words that soounded familiar, he turned around and ran to his room, his hand still grasping Withering Petal's  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:51 pm
June gaped at Trevor as he disappeared. "Next time we meet, you will wish that you had never been born..." She felt utterly embarressed. How could I let him talk to me like that? Her face got red, just thinking about it. Sure there was nobody around anymore to witness but, still. "Nobody makes a fool out of me and gets away with it..." June clenched her hands into fists. "Nobody..." She turned around and headed back to her room. Then, she saw some guy running into his room while holding a... girl? Wierd. She's probably just his slave.. "I should get a slave soon." June mumbled to no one in particular. She was just trying to distract herself from wanting to spy on the guy and girl.  

Miss Merri

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:52 pm
User Image"I guess you could call it that." Shou replied. He disliked people knowing about his personal belongings, so he didn't say any more about it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:54 pm
Alice stood up looking at her hand "Kind of powerful...Can I see?" she looked up at Shou, with her childish smile.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image"No." Shou replied, grim. "I cannot risk the chance of your death by this book." He added.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:04 pm
Alice smiled sheepisly "Aw... even demons care about humans" she poked Shou in the stomach, and hopped back happily thinking he might get mad.

She noticed a butterfly landed on her forehead between her eyebrows. She crossed her eyes looking up at it as her smile faded. "Oh, I hear this is good luck...This seems like a normal butterfly to" she said, a small smile returning.

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:08 pm
User ImageShou glared at her but didn't respond. Well, Shou. It seems you've got yourself a friend. He thought, annoyingly. "So, you know I'm a demon?" He asked, still serious-faced.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:13 pm
Alice tilted her head, as the butterfly flew off "Uhh..well I just guessed most were, cause...it's a castle of Demons no?...L-lucky guess? sweatdrop "

She stared at the ground, rolling herself on her feet back and fourth "It's not like I know the specific demon, or primary powers...my guess would be magic ?,but that would compare to most demons I'm sure.."

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image"Do you know what you, yourself, are, though?" Shou asked, curious.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm
Alice shook her head, and stared up at the sky "I can't really know, but people have called me a vampire , or demon... I'll find out hopefully, it's just really a bit difficult to now" she smiled back at him kindly.  

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm
User Image"If you were a vampire, wouldn't you have craved blood in the past?" Shou asked.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games