Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:33 pm
"..Should I run..?" Demi asked, looking up at Gil with a hopeless and terrified look on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:35 pm
Gil groaned before staring at her.
"Well? Go in..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:43 pm
"But I don't wanna..." Demi said with a whine, turning around and opening the door and sliding her head back inside. "Sorry Sir.." She said quietly, looking down at the floor afraid to look at him. "Curiosity got the best of me.."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:59 pm
"next time you let curiosity get the best of you knock!" he said harshly. He sat back down on his bunk and kept playing turning it down a little so she would her him speak. he sighed loudly, "you startled me..." he confessed, showing mercy only because he had just met her and she seemed fairly new. he kept playing. He let her stand there for a moment, if she were any kind of soldier she wouldn't leave this time until he dismissed her. after about 5 minutes playing he spoke, not taking his fingurs off the guitar. "since your here would you like to offer me some constructive criticism," he said slight anger still in his tone. "what do you think of my playing? good or bad?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:05 pm
"OK..." Demi whined, standing there. She better than to leave without dismissal. After about a minute, she took a seat in the doorway, resting her hands on her chin as she waited for him to stop playing. She jumped, hearing him suddenly speak after what felt like ages. He just had to ask her he worst question of all..?
"Uh, well.. I'm very unfamiliar with what your playing so I can't exactly say if it's good or not.." She nervously laughed, scratching the back of her head, looking at Gil for desperate help. "Buuuut.. from what I've heard in here and out in the halls I'd say you sound pretty damn good... Sir."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:18 pm
Dojime let a smile escape him, but only for a moment, "thank you miss..." he pretended to search his mind for her name even stopped playing, looking at the ceiling, he gave it a few seconds "...miss Demi Charmeine?" he said in a sort of question, waiting for her to acknowledge.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:20 pm
"Yes Sir.." Demi nodded her head, sighing quietly. Why did her commanding officer have to be a forgetful old man..?  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:33 pm
"right, right," he said nodding his head, and started playing again. after another minute of making her sit at the doorway he spoke again, "you and that Gil boy can come in, you don't have to sit in the doorway," the anger was gone, and the kindness he had shown them in the hanger had returned in its place.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:03 am
When Gil heard his name, an eyebrow rose...When did he hear his name..?
He shrugged it off and waited to see if Demi would take Dojime on his offer. He couldn't do much otherwise...She WAS blocking the door...

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:48 am
"Um.. Alright.." Demi nervously laughed, getting up and grabbing the front of Gil's shirt, dragging him in as she side stepped into the room. She looked around the room nervously, mostly keeping her eyes down. Now the dude was forgetful AND weird. A great combination..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:25 am
He realized that moment that he had never introduced himself to Gil. maybe saying his name was revealing to much of what he knew about them, he shrugged it off. "please, sit somewhere, get comfy," He said still playing. after another minute he spoke again, "you know if I had my way all of my pilots would play some kind of instrument if they wished. It trains the mind..." He stopped for a second, letting a cord ring, and put a finger to his head, then continued playing. "It lets each section of the brain react with the other like no other art in the universe. do ether of you play any instruments?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:59 am
Gil sighed as he was dragged in. He looked around before Dojime spoke.
"Well...I used to play a violin..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:04 pm
"Clarinet.." Demi said softly, choosing to stand rather than sitting. "Though in my own opinion, I wasn't a very good player. There were others who were much better than me."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:27 pm
"ah the violin, good." Dojime laughed a little when after Demi had responded. "there is always going to be someone better then you at what ever you do. Don't let the the fact that people are better then you at some thing degrade you opinion of your own skills. have some confidence." he said shooting a fist in the air and letting a cord ring before playing again. after a few more seconds of playing he stopped suddenly. "be ready," he warned, "I've had a very bad feeling in my gut lately. something bad is about to happen. maybe I'm just paranoid... I could be wrong..." he looked them both in the eye leaning foreword a little, first at Gil, "but I..." then at Demi, "...am never wrong." He started playing again. "you can leave now if you wish, or stay, I don't care."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:30 pm
"A bad feeling eh..?" Gil asked, a grin appearing on his face.
"...A battle maybe..?"

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games