Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
PIRATE SHIP !!! [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate?
  yes!
View Results

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:27 pm
xwhateverxdudex
(OOC - oh sorry my mistake - let me try to get this straight ---
---quincy is unconcious - klen is missing, though you said that he'll be back, so I'll leave him on the list - and the other lizard, the flamey one, was the one that I was talking about --- I think I read your post wrong so I'll ask my question in a better way - "Is the flamey lizard, that klen was fighting, dead?" )

((YES he s dead. He was never meant to be a character. HE called KLEN a sparker as an insult. His NAME was not sparker. But he is dead))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:22 pm
(ooc- ... ... ... I'm utmost lost. I guess that's what I get for havin' been off for so long... But here it goes!)

hellsmere to Dairtic & Creesa: I'd like to extend that invitation to join the crew to you as well. I don't know the whole story between you and klen, but hopefully it'll be discussed during dinner.

They nod in agreement. Dairtic and Creesa quickly started to help the crew try and avoid the portals for they were able to see them.

As Airiana got dragged into a portal Dairtic shouted "No you don't! I just saved your hide once!! Creesa! Send me after her now!"

Creesa didn't think twice about what he asked. She looked around and spotted the one she wanted. "There!" She yelled.

Dairtic dived into the portal before it closed. Creesa began helping the crew again. She saw Demon fall into a portal but could do nothing to help him as she herself dodged a portal.

After the chaos was done, Shadowcat had asked where Dairtic went. Creesa sighed annoyed. "I'll get him when I want him back... that idiot. I'll pluck all his feathers off for this..."

Creesa looked up as the weird looking man pushed the lizard into the hole. She didn't care, during the commotion she had snatched the amulet back. She claps her hands together then places them a foot apart. A small blueish portal appeared between her hands and she dropped the amulet though. Her job was done, now she only waited for a signal from Dairtic.

She sighed tiredly. "I could go for some food right now... and hold the potions, I'll tell you what I can..."

Creesa stumbled to her feet and walked off to bow to rest.  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:13 pm

The man watched the bird lady stumble to the bow. Almost silently he glided over to where she relaxed. "If that was the lizard that I thought it was then that means the the amulet I just saw you with is the amulet I think it is." He said as he sat next to her. "Am I correct?" He smiled at her confusion as she worked over what he had just said.

Quincy woke with a start. In the back of his mind he felt a presence like a cross between the past and the future. Yes, he was here. Quickly dressing in fresh clothes he had "acquired" from one of Varney's old chests he hurried onto the upper deck. Spying the equipment by the portal he glanced at it, everything seemed to be stable now, no more baby portals. Sighing he sat down on the other side of Creesa. "Discussing our infamous lizard's past life and crimes are we, Mr. Was?" He asked as he fiddled with his green chalk.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:26 pm
She thought about it for awhile, and smiled. "Yes that was the lizard you thought it was who did have that past of crimes of that was the amulet you thought it was returning to a place where those past crimes were taken place."

She smiled as she was able to re-confuse that matter.  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:27 am
NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6
She thought about it for awhile, and smiled. "Yes that was the lizard you thought it was who did have that past of crimes of that was the amulet you thought it was returning to a place where those past crimes were taken place."

She smiled as she was able to re-confuse that matter.
He smiled at her massive self confidence. "That fiendish lizard has tricked you again then. While that may have been the amulet I thought it was it is not the amulet you thought it was and now you've sent home the imperial seal of the fire lizardmen."

Quincy did his best to hide his chuckles.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:31 pm
Smiling even more now she shook her head. "Unfortunately for you I know my own magic, and yes that was the right amulet."

Reaching down her shirt she withdrew a small amulet with a red stone. The stone looked as though it was holding a live flame inside. "I thought I'd keep it for the heck of it. And now that I know what it is, I have some plans for it."

Creesa being tired of talking to more males, went to Shadowcat to releave her and took over watching for portals. Creesa was worried... "Where are you Dairtic..."  

NeverMore42_6_6_6

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:22 pm
~Hellsmere pulled himself from the hole and told a passing crewmember to bring him a new sword and inform the repair crew of the hole~

~hellsmere walked up to the two at the bow after creesa walked off~

You appear out of nowhere and push one of my crew into a portal to who-knows-where.
And you think I'm rude?
~hellsmere speaks while brushing himself off~

You two seem to know each other, so that's one good thing.
Now...
Why are you here, why did you attack klen, and where did you send him?

~the crewmember returns with a new sword runs off back to work while eye-ing the stranger~
~hellsmere sheaths his new sword, and waits for the stranger and quincy's answer~

(OOC - I've loosly gone over the story and we appear to be on day 2 still - there was no good cut offpoint between the time my ship left the hideout and now - so day 2 it is, but it is nightime, approx midnight if not later)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:54 pm

The stranger looked at the captain "So now we wish to act formal, eh? I'm glad my short speech had such profound effects on your character. For one that lizard was a very evil fellow. Ask your friend the birdlady. I have no clue where he's gone, anyplace in time or space I suppose. I have no care other than to close the massive portal my good friend Quincy opened. You see, I'm one of the forerunners in portal technology. The magic I have is mainly based on the time or age of something, and where it is in relation to other things. This makes me good at portals and at teleporting. Excuse me, if you will let me back to my equipment I will try to stop the big nasty thing that is coming through." He hurried off to the portal and started pulling levers just as a massive yellow claw reached out. With a popping noise the claw was sucked back in, yet he remained at the equipment pulling levers.

Quincy faced the captain "He is a bit abrasive, but really he's quite brilliant. Oh, I believe we've reached our destination! Land! Wonderful land!" Quincy ran to the side of the ship and watched as the men prepared for landing.

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:02 pm
(hellsmere says to himself) "it looks like further questions shall have to wait until a later date"

~as hellsmeres new ship pulled into the cave on the island, the crew dropped the sails and readied the ropes~

~hellsmere took command of the wheel and slowed the ship to a crawl so that only a small bump could be felt when they stopped - after docking, the crew jumped down and secured the ship to the large poles that were sticking out of the ground, water, and dock~

(to the crew) "we begin final repairs in the morning - it's already late, so grab a quick bite and try to get some sleep, everyone'll need it"

(to shadowcat) "check the island for portals, the cave hideout first - and do put the wondering man in the cell would you please"
~shadowcat ran off to lock meshii in the cell and search the island for portals~

(to creesa, quincy, and new stranger) "now, if you'll follow me, I'll show you to your rooms"

~guiding the group down a hole in the rock wall~

Due to the days events, we didn't have time to prepair dinner, but we shall stay here for a day before setting out again, so we'll have plenty of time for that tomorrow. For now, food shall be prepared and delivered to your rooms in a few minutes.

(to creesa) "your room, is here - I hope you don't mind sharing with your brother, when he returns - it is big enough for two, I assure you"

~walking a bit further~

(to quincy) "here's your room - I know it's not captain status, sence that's what you're used to, but I hope it'll do"

~walking a bit further~

(to new stranger) "I don't know what you're used to, but I hope this room here will suffice for you tonight - btw, what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:56 pm
"It will do, I'm exhausted..." Quincy flopped onto the bed.

"I'm afraid I never sleep. It's such a waste of time. I'll just monitor the portal on the deck. Just send the food there- OH MY! Something is appearing down the hall! Don't you feel it?" The stranger dashed down the hall into an open doorway and punched a blue man-sized creature back into a hole it was coming through. "I'm afraid someone has developed a psycho-kinetic connection to the main portal. I'm must break that immediately!" the stranger rushed off still without revealing his name.

Hours later while everyone slept the stranger turned levers and knobs. He tossed an apple in and a second later it reapeared with a bite taken out of it and an arrow through it. Smiling he stepped into the portal.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 pm
[OOC - BEGINNING OF DAY 3]

~the stranger dashed off without revealing his name, so hellsmere desided to drop it until morning - after all, quincy trusted him, so he couldn't be TOO dangerous~

~hellsmere woke early the next day and told the crew that had also gotten up that early to start the repairs on the ship - after receiving a crew update from one of the crew members he told the man to inform the chef what to make for their feast - the crewmember ran off to deliver the message leaving hellsmere to examine the crew update paper~

(muttering to self) "still missing Airiana, Demon, Eclipse, Dairtic, and Klen"
"and the strange old man is still delusional"
(meshii talking to inanimate objects)
"AND NOW that eccentric portal engineer has vanished too - he didn't even answer my question as to what his name was"

~shadowcat woke that morning and handed in her report to the captain~

No other portals on the island, just the one that attached itself to the ship huh?
Good work.

~after that, shadowcat left to help with the ship repairs and hellsmere continued to oversee everyones progress~

[OOC - it'll be a slow day as everyone repairs and prepairs the ship for the next days voyage - and has a feast for dinner as everyone talks and tells their story]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:43 pm

The crewman who volunteered to bring food to Quincy's room was nearly fried by a fireball. Obviously Quincy still wanted sleep.

The stranger stepped out back on deck and realized the whole night had passed. Still, it couldn't be helped. Now where was he... Ah, the hallway where his room was located. Still he had an urgent message for the captain. He burst into Hellesmere's quarters just as breakfast was served. "Captain, I have important news! I have, through a measure of genius you couldn't comprehend, discovered that we might be able to instantly travel to Neos via the portal! The problem is, to transport the ship we would have to open the portal so wide that mosters as big as the ship could get out. I'm sure that I could limit the amount of monsters coming through, but one is almost certainly going to get out. If you can defeat it or even hold it off while I target our destination I could bring the ship to Neos where we could get the gigantic portal fixed!" He gasped for air while the captain pondered his statement.

aamiller321

NeverMore42_6_6_6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:13 pm
*during the nighttime* As hellsmere told Creesa where her room was she thanked him and stepped inside. Closing the door firmly,she walked over to a desk that sat in the corner. Drawing a few symbols in the dust that had settled there, she again clapped her hands together and then placed them a foot apart. A translucent circle appeared. She gazed through it. Blur images appeared here and there, but nothing stayed. Frustrated, Creesa swiped all the dust off of the desk, removing the symbols and disrupting the casting. The translucent circle faded right before she punched her hand onto the desk, braking the desk in half. Creesa went to bed too angered to think about her hunger.

*Daytime* She woke and went to help the cook catch some fish to prepare for breakfast. Still as angered as she was before she went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Later on in the day Quincy strolled by the kitchen to try to beg some food, seeing as he'd missed breakfast. Instead the cook had no mercy and sent him to go fishing with Creesa. "Fish stew again I guess..." Quincy grumbled as he settled down to cast his line.

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:11 pm
~after hearing the strangers outburst~

That is an interesting concept indeed, but I have already lost so many of my good crew that I dare not take such a risk unless it is our last resort. Still, it's a very useful trick that I shall keep in mind.

But as for right now, a day of rest, and you still haven't even told me your name...

~hellsmere sat there, hands clasped, waiting for the stranger to answer~  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces