Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:46 pm
"Congratulations...now that you're a genin I expect a lot more out of you. Now, you have several things that you can do, while I assign you to a squad, you can either go to the Mizukage Palace and look at the missions board. The board will tell you of missions that need to be done. This would be good since a shinobi must fuflfill a certain amoun of missions before becoming a chuunin. Or you can go to the academy and train some more. Or you can use this time to just relax and wonder around the villgae," Zane told him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:07 pm
Hero looked at zane "K zane this might tear up your body for a bit but you ready to learn this?" Hero looked at luo then turned away. Hero's intention was working with zane and getting him to be a fit mizukage. Infact a kage that didn't have a demon but was strong. Hero smiled and made a mizu rasengan. "Lesson time." Hero threw a balloon at zane "Focus on controlling the air inside that balloon without popping it." Hero sat down and start making more balloons

((15 posts, 5 posts on the balloon then 10 posts on infusing the chakara with the air control.))  

Jelloish Pudding

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:12 pm
"Hai, Mizukage-sama. I think I will relax for a while, and then do some missions. If you need me, I trust you have ways of finding me, right?" Koushin smiled, before bowing. "Thank you again!" The new Genin turned around, smile on his face, and walked out of the Dojo Complex, a new spring in his step. Now that he was a Genin, he would definitely have much more responsibility, but he would also gain a team, and friends for life.

( Sorry bout taking such a long time to post. I got sidetracked. Just pretend I left before Hero posted. xD; )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:27 pm
Zane sighed as he was handed the balloon. He took the balloon in hand and inspected it. "Alright, here goes," Zane stated as he began to focus his chakra. His eyes more determined to surpass his father. 1

As he did so, Zane's chakra began to swirl inside of the ballon. The air inside started to flow in one direction. Suddenly, the return of his hawk distracted him as the balloon popped. "Dang it..." Zane said to himself 2

He took another balloon from Hero as he motioned for the bird to relax from his long journey. He had sent it to deliver a message to the Raikage and he hoped to hear from him soon. As he focused once mroe, he tried to meditate by clsoing his eyes and centering himself and hsi chakra.

Ready for another go, Zane began to infuse his chakra inside the balloon. As he did so, he could feel the air swirling inside, but he had used to much. The ballon popped as his hand began to throb. "That's smarts..." Zane said to himself.

He walked over to Hero and grabbed yet another balloon as he began to practice with it once more. "Okay...come on Zane you can do it," he said to himself as the air in the balloon started rotating in one direction. He had done it. "I guess this is how you do it...now that I'm done with this, what do I do next?" Zane asked him. POst 5

(Okay, now that i did it on the balloon, can you just show me how to do the next 10 posts? Like do I practice on a ballon or without one?)  

BluewolfofMibu

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:31 pm
((kk will do))

Hero smiled and held out his palm. he started molding the air into a ball with a fast motion. He then focused his chakara into it well still doing the motion with his hand. In a matter of seconds the air ball had visible chakara in it and it was swirling at a fast speed and kept itself sable. "see?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:43 pm
Zane nodded as he saw his own father's example. It was an interesting technique. Zane held out his palm just like Hero had and began to focus. He could feel the wind swirling around him as his chakra began to show.

As he began to mold the wind chakra, Zane began to feel a small strain inside of him. The Stage 8 training was beggining to take a toll as he placed his hand back down. "Sorry...I kinda have been pushing myself a little hard lately," Zane said as he sat down and rested.

Looking down at his hand he began to imagine the balloon, and how the air inside of it was manipulated thanks to Zane's chakra. "It should be the same, so all I have to is picture the balloon still being there in my mind," Zane said to himself as he finally stood up after several minutes of resting.

Zane held out his palm once more. He was more determined than ever to get this jutsu right. As he stood straight, gazing upon his palm, he began to once again call out the wind element.

Wind chakra began to emanate out of his hand as air began to swirl around it. The wind was highly difficult to control as he attempted to keep it contained. He clasped his other hand unto his wrist as he opted to input more chakra through his other hand.

As the wind blew more violently, Zane was blown back. He landed hard on the ground as he looked back, sighing. "Looks like I used a bit too much chakra. What is it that I'm doing wrong?" he wondered as he stood back up.

"Wait a second!" Zane exclaimed as he held out his hand. "Tsunami Tama no Jutsu!" he cried out as he grabbed a ton of the moisture in the air. As he did so, a sphere of water began to flow in the palm of his hand. The mark on the back of his neck burning brightly. "Alright...it's gotta be the same concept," Zane stated as he released the water jutsu.

Trying it once more, Zane held his palm out. The wind swirling around violently in the palm of his hand. "I gotta control the wind," Zane declared as his chakra started shaping over the wind. It was visible to even the naked eye.

The swirling ball of wind blew even fiercer as a strange noise filled the dojo. Zane looked down upon it and released it. He looked down at his hand and noticed several scratches on them. THe wind must have cut into his skin. One more time...Zane thought

Zane held out his palm. He began to mold the air into a ball as he focused his chakra into it. In just a short while, Zane's air ball became visible with chakra as it swirled at a fast speed. He had managed to finally keep it stable. "Got it..." Zane muttered.  

BluewolfofMibu

Jelloish Pudding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Hero clapped at zane's performance. "nicely done now see how strong your blast is from it then make another one" Hero sighed as the cloak started to fade  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:10 pm
"Got it," Zane nodded as he slided to the right, using the speed of Stage 7, Zane left an exact afterimage in front of Hero. He zigzagged around the dojo, the rasengan in hand as he kept his focus. Jumping up, Zane held his palm out as he aimed the ball at the wall. The wall of the dojo exploded as he was thrown back, skidding off the floor. Zane stumbled to his feet as he looked up, the wall was torn apart. He grinned as he brushed himself off. "Okay...another one then..." Zane said as he held out his hand, once again molding his chakra over the air. It was much easier this time around then the last.  

BluewolfofMibu

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:23 pm
((Blue where the hell is the mist profile topic? I gotta post me profile, but cant find it here))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:40 pm
(( Profile subforum on the main page.))

User Image

-Yun's clone reaches the area where Yun sensed the Mizukage's chakra aura. He stops at the gates, knowing that he can't get in. However, since the clone was made of water, a yell could be amplified loud enough for Zane to hear him. He breathes deep.-

"ZANE-SENSEI!!! WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!!!! COME TO THE FRONT GATE OF THE DOJO!!!!!"  

Cain the Blade

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:42 pm
"Oh great...what now," Zane sighed as he opened the gates of the dojo. "Hey Yun...what's up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:46 pm
-The clone was already starting to disipate as Yun used only a small amount of chakra to create him.-

"The palace...meet me on the distant building....akatsuki is there...."

-the clone disapears.-  

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 pm
A calm voice echoed through the Dojo. "I hope I am not interupting anything Zane-sama...I thought I'd come see you for an assignment, if any" Raiden said as he appeared besides him, the windows were open as if someone used them to get in, and yet it looked as if he was here all this time. He smiled slightly, his eyes appearing to be covered by silver hair, his black robes covering his body. A soft smile sitting on his lips. He awaited for any possible orders  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 pm
"Ahh...Raiden, I was wondering when you would show," Zane grinned as he watched Yun's clone melt. "It would seem as if we have an intruder of some sort...Akatsuki. Come with me," Zane told him as his body burst into a fine spray of mist.

exit  

BluewolfofMibu

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:56 pm
Raiden nods as he took a step forward and vanished into a spray of fine mist, following the kage to the location of akatsuki.

exit

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games