Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The no longer Flyin' Fortress ^^The RP^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:00 pm
Outrageous thought Desta. "The City of Byako has no claim to the Flyin' Fortress. Follow the arrows that will be appearing in a moment to the meeting room." Desta said to the other group. "I shall be waiting there... with my 'lawyers'." She sighed and pressed a button on the side of her chefs hat and magically created arrows and a doorway from the room to a special meeting area. Byako reclaiming the Flyin' Fortress? Fat Chance. She disappeared to get her 'lawyers'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:00 pm
DeVars smiled after he heard the female voice answered again from the hidden speaker.

He followed what she advised and waited for the arrows that was supposed to appear from the floor. An hour, two hours. . . still no arrows.

"My. . . my. . . ", DeVars said in disdain.

Freya, who was still enjoying the soft sofa looked to him with concern, "What? What happened DeVars?"

"Eh. . . no arrows.", DeVars looked to her, scratching his head and smiled.

"Did you happen to also bring tea with you?"

DeVars

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:50 am
The arrows, slid under the hidden door way revealing thier presence to DeVars. Desta meanwhile had found her 'lawyers'. Andwas waiting in the meeting room filled with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:37 pm
The arrows Desta had summoned reached the hidden door, but fizzled away as soon as they had touched Succumb. No doors opened. Nothing changed the whole time they stood.

Meanwhile, Freya had returned carrying the tea Einherjar had requested. Einherjar quickly got his cup filled and enjoyed the relaxing sofa and the warm tea. Totally forgetting the meeting with the fortress resident.

Suddenly his cp rang. . .

"Yes?"

"Oh, yeah. . . I did asked you to come."

"Yeah, bring in lots of photographers, this is headline news, darling."

"Einherjar Shakes Hands with Ancient Ruin Dweller'. You'll love it!"

"Right. Pronto. Gotcha. Kay. Tonight. Kay-bye."

Then and only then did he remembered their meeting. "Sheesh~ oh yeah. . . the meeting. . ."

He quickly moved again to the mic he got from the panel in the room. "Oh~ yoohoo~ show us the yellowbrick road now sweetie~"

DeVars

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:28 am
"What? Aria, open that door." One of the lawyers tried grabbing Desta by the throat but instead got a sword to it's jugular. "Save it for them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:04 pm
Succumb throbs the whole passageway. . . it had been so long since it had slumbered, and the mere presence of the fortresses resistance had gave it's way to it's tentacles. Almost three-fourths of the fortress now leaves undainted by it's horrid runes.

Having heard no replies from the girl, Einherjar softly left the mic back on it's handle and returned to the soft company of the sofa.

DeVars

DeVars

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:29 pm
The runes echo in another crack towards the clean walls, crawling it's way to the delicious rough-edged dust of ancestry the fortress had been made of. Red and bloody glowing tints crack wide open at the wake of death as the runes further it's way across the fortresses diameter. Current encroachment: 50%.

Einherjar and Freya both now stood and waited in silence as a flock of reporters enter their room. A couple of minutes later, another squad, scout operatives, enter the quarters and ran at different directions on the mission to effectively map the castle. They are briefed to stand only at the places succumb as encroached.

Another squad moved in, scientists. . . now probing the mic attachment at the panel that Einherjar left. The people at the chinook have whispered to them of a protocol called "Aria."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:37 pm
Einherjar went near the scientist, Freya walking next to him, looking over to what they were up to.

"Is that mic broken or what?", Einherjar beamed at them, "I can't even contact the girl anymore."

"Sir Ein, sir, it may have been blocked by something.", explained the scientist.

His cp rang a few moments after, "Hello", he set his earpiece to patch the cp's signal.

gunyu~gunyu gunyu~gunyu gunyu~gunyu gunyu~gunyu

"Yeah. Okay. I see. Keep her, just change her dress and train her."

"What? She doens't cooperate? Do persuasion. Don't even raise a finger at her. Make her see our point."

"Okay. That'd be good. Okay. Bye."

DeVars stepped out of the scientist work space and moved back to the sofa. He addressed the boys guarding their room, playing Kstation, "Hey - is it my turn yet?"

"Uh. . . Sir Ein, you just lost your turn minutes ago - and you just suck at this game."

Sheesh. . .

Current encroachment: 76 %

DeVars

DeVars

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:12 pm
Scouts traverse much of the fortress, while the scientist mangle the innerworkings of it. It'll be over soon when succumb covers the entire place with her runes.

The lazy Einherjar decided that it would take forever before he gets into the controllers of the said Kstation and hoped that he'd asked Freya on a pleasure walk along the fortress regions.

And just as you guessed, he got dumped.

Now he's back at the old couch, sipping tea and waits for another lovely hour before his turn at the console. "This sucks. . . "

Current encroachment: 99%

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:42 pm
((hoo i like the new gaia look. Anyway hows it goin. Sry havent been on Ive been busy. Now who is the intruder?))

Evan left his room as recently he rarely did he walked throug the halls looking around. Everything was quiet and lifeless and clean. He approached the front desk and said to the registrar," Whats going on here." The registrar said," We have intruders on the premesis trying saying that byako wants to reclaim the fortress." Evan snorted and said," Well what will happen to the hunters clan." The registrar sighed and said," Most likely it will be the end. Seeing as no one else is here to defend. Evan nodded and said," Can you lead me to them?" The registrar nodded then said," Follow the arrows. It should lead you to the group." Evan nodded and said," Alright thanks."

Evan turned around, looking for the trail that the registrar said would be there. Evan spotted the trail then followed it down the winding halls that is the flying fortress. As he walked he prepared for 'negotiation' by creating his newly developed slime clones. These clones were able to copy 100% of Evan's strength and abilities and Evan could control them through a special scale. It was infused with brain cells and combined with a intelligence potion that allowed them to be more intelligent and free thinking, while also allowing them to communicate telepathically. Though he could only make 5 of these at a time and since the are created from his own natual slime and scale/skin shedings they don't take away from his energy and strength. And so now there were 6 Evans; five that were following the orignal.

The Evans arrived at the door that the arrows had indicated for him to go and opened the door. He looked around at the unfamiliar people and said," So I take it your the intruders."  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DeVars

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:31 pm
The whole crowd looked to the source of the sound as the hidden door finally revealed itself. The arrows below stopped just a few steps back but it was indeed going through their room.
Einherjar looked over the sofa and studied the man with so many men around him. With that final door opened, Succumb rushed in and rooted itself to the last space she wasn't able to root.

Current Encroachment: 100% Fortress Succumbed!

He took off immediately from the sofa and moved to the coffeemaker, getting a cup for the new visitor, "Oh. . .where are my manners? Uh - six - yous? You know I only have two hands here. Come and have yourself some coffee first. We really need to talk about what's going on here. "

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:35 pm
Evan sat down as the others stood beside him. Evan shook his head at the offer of coffee and said," I don't drink anything I don't make or get myself. No offence to you and you group. Plus I don't consume... human items besides water... I guess that would be the best way to word it." Evan rubbed his hand while he rolled the blue orb that was in his hand around his palm with his long ring finger. Evan cleared his throat and said," You seem civilized enough to talk this serious situation out, without having to resort to violence. So tell me if you will what you are here for and what you intend to do with the fortress which is not only the base for the hunters clan, but also where most of the members reside including Desta and myself. Do you intend to throw us out onto the streets?"  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DeVars

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:34 pm
DeVars nodded, then shrugged, "Very well then - suit yourself."

He then moved towards the sofas ang pulled two seats - rotating, pneumatic ones - for him and the one who talked. The others could just stand and be alert for their overlord.

He took his seat, sipping over his tea and looked again to him. "I think introductions are necessary so we don't get this thing out of hand - I am Einherjar, from the Collaboration of Historic Experts Special Taskforce, or CHEST.", he swiveled his chair to his right and points to the sophisticated girl walking near towards her, "and that, is my partner, Freya, from B*sh** Historical Organization Of Byako, or BHOOB. We're working in alliance under the support of the city to study vast relics and ruins scattered in this vicinity. I'm CHEST. He's CHEST - Freya's BHOOB - she's BHOOB - the other girl's BHOOB - and you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:25 pm
Evan blinked withouy a show of emotion then said plainly," BHOOB and CHEST eh? My name is Evan D. Evrahart of Kumo Oukoku; the largest city of dragoons in existance, and one of the few existing dragoon elementalists in the world. I am also sub-commander of the Hunters Clan that resides here in the Flyin' Fortress. And these other... Mes if you will, are slime clones." Evan brushed back the hair front his right eye and said," Ok so what is the deal. Why are you here."  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DeVars

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:26 pm
"As you can guess from the names - we are researchers funded and assigned by the mayor of Byako to enlighten the city of the existence of such architecture.", DeVars nodded, sipping another from his cup. Freya gave him a three page bond then he showed it to Evan.

"The mayor had ordered us to 'clean out' the place before it will be transported to their research facility. Of course, we were just aiming at rodents and ancient bugs that resides it's cracks - and we have no idea you people have been here. So - within the ample time we got after some girl responded to us through the walls, we have hacked a notice of eviction for you to fill up."

"It says there that you will be permitted at this premises with all the freedom you enjoy up to until the end of the month. That's all that we could afford. Anyway - it's the mayor holding out this place now. We're just here for research. Not any of the destruction stuff. You better get to the mayor for your appeals."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff