Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daarka

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:17 pm
SotaAlpha
If you don't mind me asking, that roar earlier...it sounded like you were looking for someone. Is a friend lost or something?

Lucifer sighed heavily, emitting yet another cloud of smoke, and settled onto her haunches. "Well... I suppose that'd be about right," She mumbled, eyes downcast. "I lost my partner, ye see. I... I suppose I'm jus' a little lonely, s'all." She said slowly, standing. "But don worry about me. What are ye doin' so far out here?" She said, changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:30 pm
((Hey welcome aboard. I'm thinking of something, but I won't say until I have it all planed out so until then... ^^ Definitely happy you guys are keeping it moving way to go blaugh ))

Marstren gave a loud yawn as he walked through the woods. He was responding to a message Scorch had sent about potential danger and the coordinates. "Well anyway I suppose it can't be bad if Scorch figures I can handle it." Marstren removed his pistol from inside his duster and checked the clip before putting it back in. "Wait that is the target, but who are the other two?" Marstren whispered to himself taking cover behind a tree and watching the group.

Scorch held his position several hundred feet away on a hill. Watching Marstren through the binoculars just to make sure he didn't miss if Marstren got into a fight.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:41 pm
Saika's gaze glanced over at Marstren. She also noticed that Scorch was farther back then Marstren. Then turned her gaze back to Lucifer her wounds and scales glistened in the moonlight that now graced them through the trees.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 pm
Looking down at the human he held, he looked back and noticed Saika looking off into the distance. He looked but didn't notice anything and returned his gaze to the other dragon. We did find a human not long after I had treated my partners wounds. Since you have experience with humans maybe you can help. He showed her the badly injured human. Something is wrong with his breathing and leg.  

SotaAlpha

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:16 pm
((Uhhh glad someone else called that, but Marstren is fairly close. Scorch is several hundred feet.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 pm
(( sweatdrop oopies i'll fix that))

Saika's eyes shot to Troa and Resrai. She watched them intently as Resrai showed Lucifer Troa she then stepped forward and stood beside Resrai and glanced over at him from the corner of her eyes. She then looked back at Lucifer watching her every movement. Saika began to tense back up and readied her self for anything. Even to grab Troa and Marstren and run which she hated to do and never seemed to do even when she was in as bad of condition as she was.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:22 pm
(But exactly how close? She said her tail was wrapped around a human and set him down beside you. Do you really think that her curled up tail can still stretch far enough to reach him?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:24 pm
((well i fixed it now all better blaugh ))  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:25 pm
Resrai shot Saika a glance that planely meant, I have this under control. relax.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:44 pm
Saika knew he wanted her to relax she just couldn't knowing that they might be in trouble.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 pm
((Never really said he was that close I was correcting your statement -.-...))

Marstren ducked down lower and began to move up to try and listen in on conversation. Hopefully he wasn't getting into danger sneaking around like he was, but since he didn't know what was going on he figured it was best. Only several yards away Marstren stood back against a tree as he listened to figure out what was happening.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:08 pm
Resrai looked back. Now he knew someone was there. Breathing fire, he started a wall of flame to drown them out and block the intruders vision.  

SotaAlpha

Crimson Flash

Tipsy Smoker

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Troa opened his eyes to see that he was now around three dragons. With him being held up, he felt rather vulnerable. His eyes darted around a little, but he could not see much past the large bodies of the dragons. As soon as he could feel the heat from the flame, he took the moment of distraction to get free. He dropped to the ground, and rolled to his knees. his leg was still not in top condition. Glancing over to where the flame was, he pulled out his kudachi and katana. He was still to out of it to identify let alone pinpoint any sense of aura. However, he knew because the flame wall was there, someone had to be there. I better not damage these...theses are the real ones. I still haven't made the copies! He whined to himself mentally.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:53 am
Saika scooped him up quickly holding him carefully with her paws so he wouldn't fall and wouldn't get cut with her claws. She flew over the wall of flame and place Troa on the ground gentlly just a little ways away from Mrstren. stay safe Marstren is right over there and his dragon is further back... she whispered before flying again. As she took off that time a single drop of blood dripped from one of her wounds that had reopened. She then landed again at Resrai's side keeping a quick eye on Lucifer.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:30 am
He noticed the wound and blood. Oh c'mon! Really? I told you that you need to relax and you go and do this. He would hate himself for this but it had to be done before Saika could do further damge to herself. His tail swung under her knocking her to the ground. He, gently, but firmly, placed his front right foot on her chest. Alright, you are gonna stay there! You need to rest and this is getting you worked up. If you get up I'll just knock you back down! Got it!? He felt almost as if he were betraying her but she needed to relax and, one way or another, that is what is going to happen.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games