Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:02 pm
Rei felt very strange she couldn't help but feel bad for the girl she watched as they ate but was too entranced by the new girl and didn't eat anything. then after the girl had coughed up blood she couldn't help it but she had to help her she had no idea how she could but she couldn't do nothing. "what's wrong? do you have some allergy or is your neck hurt? either way you need to see a nurse right now!" she said not even realizing what she was saying. she aslo had stood up and walked over to the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:31 pm
No! Don't come near me... I might-- Her thoughts were cut off as the coughing grew worse. Rivera stumbled back and blood slattered onto the ground through her fingers. She shook her head. This was too much to pay for a spell. Weakly, she forced a single whispering word between her coughs. "K-Kairyu!" The sword on her back left its sheath and slashed once across her right forarm, right over her dragon mark. It had been glowing red this entire time. With the wound, River could catch her breath. She looked back on her arm, which healed on and around the dragon tattoo.

Rivera sighed and whispered "Purificus." The blood that had been spilt vanished. She tried to speak, and once again found no voice.

I'm sorry... I'm hindering you, aren't? I should leave now, I suppose, before that happens again... Thank you... Rivera's thought whispered to them with almost no emotion but a hint of lonliness. She bowed and turned away.  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:03 pm
Cadmus walked into the student lounge. He had not came here much, but he decided it would be easier to show Rachel where is room was from a central location.
He smiled at Rachel when they entered the student lounge, "
I hope you do not much mind caves, I have had my dorm customized to my likeing and it does seem similar to a cave" Cadmus walked into the center of the student lounge while walking in the direction of his dorm.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:12 pm
Rachel followed Cadmus with a smile on her face. She had gone to many caves in her time spent back at home. "Actually, I quite like caves. When lived back at home, I used to go out and play with all the dogs from my town in the fields. We'd stay out there for hours in the rain or shine. Sometimes, it would rain to hard and we'd have to stay in the caves and caverns nearby. We always played near the mountains in my hometown. See, we lived in a valley...it was great." Rachel rambled on and on about her home and when she realized how long she'd been going for, she apologized to Cadmus. As they walked, Rachel tried to imagine what Cadmus's dorm would look like. 'Maybe it's really cold and drippy like the ones I used to stay in. Or, maybe it's warm and cozy!' Rachel thought as they proceeded.  

Sunny Teddy

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:18 pm
"It is more cozy" walking to the door that led to the hallway where is room was, Cadmus held the door open for Rachel, "I would like to do a few things first, before you come into my room. If you stay in here for ten minutes it would be appreciated" Cadmus pointed to a dorm down the hallway, "That is my room, number 24. When ten minutes pass please come down, that is unless you want me to come and get you" Cadmus offered as he turned to go to his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:28 pm
Rachel walked into the hall and answered Cadmus gleefully. "I'll come in ten minutes. No worries!" she told him. She took her collar off and began to look at it with extreme intensity. She looked up at Cadmus. He was much taller than her as she stood at a full height of only five feet tall. "You go ahead and do whatever it is that needs to be done. I'll be there in a bit." Rachel stated as she knelt down on the floor and leaned against the wall. She continued to look over he collar and think about any and everything that she'd gone through with it. 'I wonder...how long has it been since I got this? It's got to be at least eleven years. I'm only fourteen, so...how old was I when I got this?! Nobody told me when, I've just had it for as long as I can remember...' Rachel thought inwardly as she flipped it over and examined the condition it was in. She'd always cherished the collar, and for some reason, she'd always been very protective of it. She sighed as time went on.

[I've gotta go for a while...see ya!]  

Sunny Teddy

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:47 pm
((when ever you want you can come into the dorm no. 24 on the dorms page ranningu))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:05 pm
((Oi,sorry.I was grounded. xp ))

Evadne got up and grabbed Rivera's arm."No,you're fine.I can try to fix that if you want,but yp're causing no trouble.Rei was just concerned for you as a friend."She said,tugging on Rivera's arm to imply that she should sit back down.  

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:44 am
rei nodded towards Rivera showing her aggreement with what evadne had said. She was glad that her evadne were on the same page and that they thought pretty much the same way as well. she was worried about rivera and didn't want her to leave which is the same way she felt about evadne.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:26 am
Raiya sat on one of the couches and yawned, a thick book in one hand. "Physics...Is killing me..." she sighed and leaned deep into the couch. "Yaaa...."

She wondered if she would do well on the next exam and the stress is killing her. It wasn't easy for her to get into this school and neither was it easy for her parents to earn the money for her admission. She frowned.

((Sorry... redface ))  

JuiCe22

Cruel_But_Caring

6,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:28 pm
hello my peeps  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:10 pm
Evande nodded,smiling brightly."We wouldn't be here if we didn't,my friend."She said,generating a small ball of water then shaping it into random shapes."And as I mentioned earlier,I can heal...Oh!And as you saw when I first met you I can use black magic spells."Evadne said,smirking she sent the stream of water across the room and hit another student in the back with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:51 pm
"Soeureder'acque." Rivera inclined her head respectfully, "Sister of water." She explained the translation softly and snapped her fingers. A spray of the clearest water erupted from her hand in an elegant fountain of frost spray and violet light. "I am what you might call a... storm weaver, and a water-priestess, I guess... but I'm different..." She sighed, then refused to tell anymore about herself. There were too many things she didn't want to bring up. She had enough questions on her mind to contemplate more of them coming. Her control over all chaos turned her into a monster full of a terrible curse. Two months of memory and understanding wasn't enough at all for her to comprehend what she was, what she could do. She hadn't found any information either, being coped up first in a court house, then a juvenile detention center, an insane asylum, a boot camp, a rickety apartment with hitmen in the roof beams and now, a highschool dorm, all in respective order. The library should have something, but so far, nothing at all. She hasn't tried to communicate to the computers yet, but she knew there must be research... unless if everything was classified...  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:53 am
rei looked down at her hand which she had foldedin her lap when she had sat down. "i have fire manipulation any more than that i don't know...and i barly know how to control that..." the last part she muttered before trailing off. she was glad she had friend but felt excluded because she had no idea how to work her powers or even if she had more than the ones she knew about.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games