Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Saiyan Society

Back to Guilds

Dragon Ball role playing and discussion 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, DBGT, Goku, Anime 

Reply Role Play
Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:23 pm
*Mikenno got to the Lookout as fast as possible* Wo Now there's all the fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:38 am
The woman pointed her hand at the ground next to her. With a flick of her wrist a chair formed from the rubble. She sat down to quietly watch the fight. "Don't get too careless. He is a Saiyan elite and is not to be underestimated." She said as she slowly crossed her fingers and stretched her arms.

After seeing the blow Vegeta had given her minion, she created a small table in front of her and placed her scouter upon it. She knew it was only a matter of time before Vegeta finished the first minion and moved on to the next. She crossed her legs and closed her eyes as she tried to figure out why prince Vegeta was here. It seems the rumors were about the prince and not his father, but if that's the case. Why was King Vegeta not one of the dead Saiyans in Hell? She thought to herself. No matter, I will take my revenge out on the prince instead.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:41 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

When Kerika finally reached the source of the powerfull kis, she saw there was a lookout, floating on the sky, and half-destroyed.
Above it, the fight had already started.

-"I should do something quickly or I'll miss al the fun"-
She looked around, and recogniced that there were three demons that were more powerfull than the rest: one of them was fighting against Prince Vegeta; the other was heading against Mikenno. There was only one left....
-"It seems I'll take care of the girl..."-
She smiled, and looked at her
-"Hey! You!"- she yelled

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:56 pm
The demoness looked lazily at Kerika..."Sigh, oh goody", she said in a sarcastic tone. She looked to her mistress and then back at Kerika..."Another saiyan eh. Look i dont like to waist time so i promise this'll be quick, but i cant promise it'll be painlless hehehe," the demoness held her hand up to the sky and began to gather energy forming a very large ball of crimson energy. "Hell Punishment Ball!!"

Vegeta looked to Kerika and her opponent then his eyes returned to the newly transformed demon in front of him. "Humph...Im not impressed."

"Oh you well be Prince!, the demon scoffed as he charged at Vegeta, Die!!!
He flew into Vegeta with a extremely large ball of energy in his hand outstrectched, and launched the large sphere point blank at the saiyan prince's. The smoke cleared showing the demon stunned as he stared into the eyes of the Prince of the all Saiyans as he emerged from the blast unharmed. You...you...its...not possible you can still be here!!!, the demon yelled in terror at his opponents power.

Vegeta slowly raised his hand towards the demon..."no... wait" "I dont think so demon, Final Cosmic Flash!" Vegeta fired a massive energy wave that disentegrated the demon and continued on into the sky, accross the planet, and into space...

The horned demon appeared in front of Mikenno. "This is as far as you go, earthling!", the demon boasted with a teethy grin, his fangs showing as he shouted.  

Lord Taishomaru

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:16 am
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika looked at the demoness with her arms crossed in front of her chest, and lifted an eyebrow.
-"Really?"- she said, sarcastically, and smiled a bit more.
When the demon girl throw her the crimson energy ball, at first she didn't mind about moving to dodge it.

-"If this ends too quick it won't be fun enough..."-
Once the attack was closer, she vanished and reappeared behind her opponent, firing a powerfull ki blast, only a few inches from the demon girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:32 pm
The Saiyan woman raised an eyebrow, "I hoped you'd be stronger then my mindless minions, but I was not expecting you to be this strong." She stood and stretched her neck, " I guess you leave me no choice..." She casually walked over to Vegeta, "Killing you wont bring back my executed comrades, but it will make me feel better." In an instant she turned Super Saiyan 3 and charged Vegeta firing an energy blast at him and following with a fist behind it.  

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:02 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika looked at the demoness with her arms crossed in front of her chest, and lifted an eyebrow.
-"Really?"- she said, sarcastically, and smiled a bit more.
When the demon girl throw her the crimson energy ball, at first she didn't mind about moving to dodge it.

-"If this ends too quick it won't be fun enough..."-
Once the attack was closer, she vanished and reappeared behind her opponent, firing a powerfull ki blast, only a few inches from the demon girl.

The demoness was hit and blown forward by the blast... hovering out of the smoke, her hair hanging over her face in strands, "I didnt expect you to be that fast...you'll pay for that", the demoness flew at Kerika, and a ball of red energy in her hand formed into a sword with a 6 foot katana blade. She swung at Kerika's mid section..."ha!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 pm
Nandesca
The Saiyan woman raised an eyebrow, "I hoped you'd be stronger then my mindless minions, but I was not expecting you to be this strong." She stood and stretched her neck, " I guess you leave me no choice..." She casually walked over to Vegeta, "Killing you wont bring back my executed comrades, but it will make me feel better." In an instant she turned Super Saiyan 3 and charged Vegeta firing an energy blast at him and following with a fist behind it.

Vegeta let the blast hit, but as the smoked cleared he wasnt there. Behind the Saiyan woman, Vegeta stood in his most powerful form of Super Saiyan 4...Vegeta floated toward her position in the sky with his arms crossed in front of his chest all bursting with brown fur, his hair having grown much longer down his back blew with the wind..."You're going to need alot more power than that if you want to beat yours truly".  

Lord Taishomaru

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika jumped back, dodging the attack. She landed a few meters away, with a self-confidence smile on her face.
But it vanished for an instant. She looked down and saw a very shallow cut; the demoness had hurt her.
But she immediatly recovered her smile. And not just that, she even started laughing.

-"You shouldn't done that, idiot..."-
She put her hands on in front of her chest, starting to gather a lot of energy. After a few seconds, she seemed to be about to fire the attack.
But, instead of it, she made a fast last moment change: she teleported next to the demoness, and grabed her left arm with her tail. That way, she teleported both of them away from the lookout. Then, Kerika dissapeared and reappeared a few meters away from her opponent.

-"You will regret hurting me..."-
She turned super saiyan, and the energy she alredy got on her hands grew ten times bigger.
-"SUPER HI-SO-KAN!!!"-

((@Taishomaru: Hey, I think Vegeta can't turn SSJ 4 without a tail. It happens on one of the last episodes of GT))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:35 pm
K_Krly
User Image
~Kerika~

Kerika jumped back, dodging the attack. She landed a few meters away, with a self-confidence smile on her face.
But it vanished for an instant. She looked down and saw a very shallow cut; the demoness had hurt her.
But she immediatly recovered her smile. And not just that, she even started laughing.

-"You shouldn't done that, idiot..."-
She put her hands on in front of her chest, starting to gather a lot of energy. After a few seconds, she seemed to be about to fire the attack.
But, instead of it, she made a fast last moment change: she teleported next to the demoness, and grabed her left arm with her tail. That way, she teleported both of them away from the lookout. Then, Kerika dissapeared and reappeared a few meters away from her opponent.

-"You will regret hurting me..."-
She turned super saiyan, and the energy she alredy got on her hands grew ten times bigger.
-"SUPER HI-SO-KAN!!!"-

((@Taishomaru: Hey, I think Vegeta can't turn SSJ 4 without a tail. It happens on one of the last episodes of GT))

"I wont lose to you, Yo Ryoku Kekkai!!", yelled the surprised demoness. She formed a shining ball of energy around her thats holding off the blast...

"I...wont...loose...",
She struggled attempting to hold off the blast from the trasnformed Kerika.

((@K Krly: I know. But whos to say he couldnt have regrown it the way Goku did, or even trained in SSJ4 enough useing the blux waves to master it, as Goku suggested he could. Regardless I planned on him having his tail back in this case.))  

Lord Taishomaru

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:39 am
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca

Vegeta let the blast hit, but as the smoked cleared he wasnt there. Behind the Saiyan woman, Vegeta stood in his most powerful form of Super Saiyan 4...Vegeta floated toward her position in the sky with his arms crossed in front of his chest all bursting with brown fur, his hair having grown much longer down his back blew with the wind..."You're going to need alot more power than that if you want to beat yours truly".
The woman stopped and placed her hands on her hips, " I should have known this was not going to be easy." Her skin began turning black, "As you know my Nickname is Doppelganger." She continnued, "I can take any form and mimic their abilities to perfection." She bent her knees and balled her hands into fists, her power level began to rise substantially. "You wanted to see my full power!?" Her golden aura turned red as her power level grew faster. A smirk crossed her face. "You wanted power? Here is that power!" Her red aura flashed black as her power level grew stronger. Her hair stood up on end and shortened. It gained a black outline that contrasted the golden hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:45 am
Dog Lord Taishomaru
The demoness looked lazily at Kerika..."Sigh, oh goody", she said in a sarcastic tone. She looked to her mistress and then back at Kerika..."Another saiyan eh. Look i dont like to waist time so i promise this'll be quick, but i cant promise it'll be painlless hehehe," the demoness held her hand up to the sky and began to gather energy forming a very large ball of crimson energy. "Hell Punishment Ball!!"

Vegeta looked to Kerika and her opponent then his eyes returned to the newly transformed demon in front of him. "Humph...Im not impressed."

He flew into Vegeta with a extremely large ball of energy in his hand outstrectched, and launched the large sphere point blank at the saiyan prince's. The smoke cleared showing the demon stunned as he stared into the eyes of the Prince of the all Saiyans as he emerged from the blast unharmed. You...you...its...not possible you can still be here!!!, the demon yelled in terror at his opponents power.

Vegeta slowly raised his hand towards the demon..."no... wait" "I dont think so demon, Final Cosmic Flash!" Vegeta fired a massive energy wave that disentegrated the demon and continued on into the sky, accross the planet, and into space...

The horned demon appeared in front of Mikenno. "This is as far as you go, earthling!", the demon boasted with a teethy grin, his fangs showing as he shouted.

*The blue arua around Mikenno flared. Right before the demon attacked touched Mikenno, Mikenno, grabbed the demons throat* You don't attack me. I kill you.*Mikenno released a ki blast from the hand that the demon was in, severing the demons head*  

Nerdalous

K_Krly

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:40 pm
User Image
~Kerika~

The satisfaction on Kerika's face was evident, mostly on her smile. She could noticed how the demoness wasn't so calm anymore. That was a good sign.
-"Yes, you will..."- she said slowly, as the energy of her attack grew a bit more. -"You will die here, and now!"-
A new wave of energy strengthened the Hi-so-kan, and it was fired right to the demoness.

((@Taishomaru: Oh, ok. Still a bit confused though xp ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:08 pm
Nandesca
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Nandesca

The woman stopped and placed her hands on her hips, " I should have known this was not going to be easy." Her skin began turning black, "As you know my Nickname is Doppelganger." She continnued, "I can take any form and mimic their abilities to perfection." She bent her knees and balled her hands into fists, her power level began to rise substantially. "You wanted to see my full power!?" Her golden aura turned red as her power level grew faster. A smirk crossed her face. "You wanted power? Here is that power!" Her red aura flashed black as her power level grew stronger. Her hair stood up on end and shortened. It gained a black outline that contrasted the golden hair.

"Interesting. But before I destroy, you tell me does your power come from mimicry or are you a true saiyan."  

Lord Taishomaru

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:15 pm
Nerdalous
Dog Lord Taishomaru

*The blue arua around Mikenno flared. Right before the demon attacked touched Mikenno, Mikenno, grabbed the demons throat* You don't attack me. I kill you.*Mikenno released a ki blast from the hand that the demon was in, severing the demons head*

The two peices of the demon split and fell from Mikenno's grip. The eyes on the head shifted as it fell, and the demon grinned as it stoped in the air. "I am not so easily killed!", the demon bellowed as the body and head came back together as they floated towards Mikenno.

He had two axes accross his back that he reached for, and with both hands and flung them at Mikeeno. The glowed red as it neared the target, DIE!  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff