Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:08 pm
You know what, I'll train you to be weak since that's what you want."
Ariana sat on the watch tower by the entrance
"I don't use styles, I don't have one, you'll have to get that from Yun or some one who has it."
Ariana said looking to Yun from above  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:18 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My blade holds the fate of your life"

--Kai smiled."I have the styles,i just need a teacher."Kai took out a slightly larger scroll and opened it.Out of it came a pile of scrolls."See these are all styles that i need to learn."--

"Your fate has been decided, are you ready for the end"

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:22 pm
The male ninja that was with Luna walked up to Kai, an eerie gust around him"Why do you wish to know so many styles of jutsu." Luna saw him and said to the female "What is he doing?" The female shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:23 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai smiled."Well i wanna learn so many cus im going to be a taijutsu master when i become a sannin."--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:27 pm
"Many jutsu does not make a sannin, it confuses a ninja. A smart strategic ninja makes for Sannin"
Ariana said from above in the watch tower  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:29 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai smiled."Ariana i dont care what you say teach me the styles,i wanna know the styles.I use each when it calls for that style."--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:34 pm
"What styles are they fooooo?"
Ariana said reaching towards him as the scroll came to her and the leash and collar fell off his neck breaking into two pieces.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:55 pm
((sorry for the wait,had to jump in the shower))

Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai started to laugh."Well theres pai qua quan,leaf style,mist stance style,the rare and beautiful art of a controled disaster style,shuurai tekken do style,rokishiki six powers styles,drunken fist style,rock style,the inner gates,the sound style and all the rain styles."Kai pointed to each style in the scrolls on the ground.--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:17 pm
"You want me to teach you all this?"
Ariana looked at him with a dull stare stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:22 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai smiled."Nope lets start with sound then go to mist then go to rock and thats it i think,maybe some leaf."Kai picked up the sound scroll and tossed it to Ariana."Thats what we start with."--

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:27 pm
LunaBravenheart
Luna and the two ninja arrived at the grounds and walked to Yun. They passed the ninja Kai and there way and Luna said to Yun, "Are we going to have to teach that ninja some respect while were training too?" She smiles

Yun laughed.

"No, I've watched Ariana train people, and I told her to push him to near death anyways, so that'll be enough. Now for you Luna..."

Yun's face turns serious.

"As a medical nin, you know all about the human body and our limits, especially that of our muscles. These two techniques pushes the body's limits passed their max and can cause temporary or even permenant damage to ones muscles, tearing or even possibly completely destroying them. Just like this first technique..."

Yun forms his handsigns.

"Aspect of the Beasts! Aspect of the Tiger!"

Throwing off his jacket, the dark blue chakra from his third scar begins to come out and encase his body. A tail appears out from behind him, as well as two ears on his head. His eyes narrow and claws and fangs appear from his hands. He gets down on all fours and roars like a tiger.

"This technique is the Aspect of the Tiger, the third ancient beast form of our family's bloodline. Its aspect is speed and agility, increasing the user's speed to inhuman lengths. A person using this to its max could run from the Hidden Leaf Village all the way to the edge of the Water Country in less than two days nonstop. However..."

He points to his biceps and calves.

"The chakra is what keeps the muscles from overworking. However, through constant use, the chakra dissipates, and the muscles start to take their toll. I've had experiences where I've gotten a cramp or my leg just stopped moving from overuse of this jutsu, but it doesn't end there. Overuse and the immense speed you are running at can and will cause your muscles to tear, leaving yourself vulnerable to attack. Also, do to the speed of this technique, its easy to overshoot your target, especially in a small area. this is meant to be used in open plains."

He deactivates it.

"It works like any other jutsu, saying the cantation right activates the chakra with the combination of the tiger sign. Your body will feel immense pain for first time users, but you'll get used to it. When you get the form, I want you to run around the wastelands, thats around three miles, three times. Be careful not to overdo it."

((3 laps = 3 posts + 1 for transforming))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:31 pm
"well I could but you know.... it wouldn't make sense. You'd have to earn my respect and time"
Ariana said as she kept look out on top of the tower  

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:34 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai jumpped up next to Ariana."What are you talking about your the one who wanted to train so lets train.All i need you to do is show me the stance and a few motions of the stancce i can do the rest."Kai was pissed but he didnt snap completly.--

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:37 pm
"Key word.... WAS!!!"
Ariana yelled at the top of her lungs in Kia's face. She was loud enough to make his hair blow back.
"Besides you ruined it when you choose to treat me of a low rank."
Ariana said looking forward to continue watching the gates

Bodhisattva Empress

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 pm
Tenkai Haku Kaguya

Hidden Rock Genin

Kai

--Kai grabbed his sound scroll from Ariana."Well if you didnt act like a low rank shinobi i wouldnt treat you like it.Im leaving.Yun i will be in rain if you want me."Kai jumpped down as he walked away towards the gates.At that moment all the scrolls KAi had out vanished.--

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces