Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 pm
Arata looked over at the new figure.

"Who are you and what is your purpose here?"

Arata asked now flying back into the air his snake summon hissing now raising it's head. Arata moved the mask on his face making sure his real face wasn't seen. The snake felt the small current shocking it from below not recting to it much but instead raising its tail trying to slam it onto the gennins head.

((Agian i ddin't see your post))[Edit]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:32 pm
Kiyoshi gave a hard look at the snake, and its hissing stopped as his head lowered as if bowing. His eye then looked at Arata and in not even a second He was standing right infront of Arata, so fast the naked eye couldnt follow. "Who is he who asks of me?" He said in her werid talking, Kiyoshi only really made sense to the people who have known him for a while.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 pm
Arata's eye watched this new ninjas Aura watching it.

"Your obviously quite strong"

Arata said his emotions had been dulled due to a resent event he removed his mask revealing an emotionless, almost lifless face.

"The names Arata Myouji of the sand village forever child"

Arata said backing away to bow politly grinning he then replaced his mask.

There now in all politness what is your name and purpose?"

Arata asked replacing his mask making sure olny the new figure saw it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:38 pm
The boy grunted as the electricity began to singe his skin, and released the technique. He then performed a few hand signs, "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)," and took a defensive stance, as did his clones. "Could I please get an explaination for why I am being attacked?" Ravel exclaimed.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:43 pm
"Well dude there is like bam, which matches my bam. So just want to see who can bam bammer, you know. As for name, well I dont feel like saying that so i can build suspence, then I say my name and everyone does the 'wow' thing, and it just so awesome you know. awesome " Kiyoshi said reffering to the Rock Sannin, who had the same elements as him, same rank, and seemed to be even stronger in Lightning Jutsu then the normal Lightning user. The rest was really just babel.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:44 pm
The boy was stunned, "wait... you're of the sand village? I was born of Suna, but before I graduated from the academy, I was invited per-se to join Iwa, and after my test bout with Kyo, I was made a rock ninja." He hoped this would maybe convince this Arata to end this fight. Ravel knew he could not win against this man.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm
Arata would smile if he could laughing a dul laugh at the stament but understanding parts of it.

"Ah awsome, so you want to fight the man over there"

Arata said still emotionless he could no longer express emotions with his new body he made a single hand signs notcing his snake had changed it attituce towards this strange new person.

"Your probably a high ranking snake summoner if that monster down there shows respect he usally respects nothing but food."

Arata said showing a very faint smile. Ignoring the gennin while the snake sweeped his tail attempting to hit the cloens and the gennin.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 pm
Kiyoshi started to look away as he spoke, he was bored now. Kiyoshi then saw a bunny and jumped down and started following the bunny around the field.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:04 pm
Arata was 7 years old of age but relized quickly his attention span seamed to be greater then that of Kiyoshi.

"Man glad forever childs never go through that attention span problem."

arata said watching the bunny as well.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:10 pm
Kiyoshi followed the bunny and when the bunny hopped so did Kiyoshi. "Hop, hop, hop" He said following the bunny, which would pretty much kill what ever respect people here thought of him. But Kiyoshi just being his random self, with power you can do what ever you want.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 pm
Arata began to lose his focus as he to now began to watch the bunny.

"Alright if Chinatsu saw this she would laugh to no end"

Arata said as he was not even paying attention to Kiyoshi and felt as if the kid insdie him wanted to do the same.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:18 pm
The bunny stopped and Kiyoshi laid his head down right next to the bunny and stared at it. "Bunny, I shall call you Mr. McHoppikins." He said poking the bunny.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:20 pm
Aratas eye twitched watching this and would be laughing if he could still show emotion. Instead Arta began to float lower to the ground til he was standing next to the samal bunny as well.

"That's a terrible name!"

Arata said as if he felt insulted some how.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 pm
Ravel and his clones leapt out of the way of the snakes tail, and stepped back to give the creature a wider berth. He looked over at the enemy ninja, and saw the rabbit. This gave him an idea. The gennin temporarily had the clones go one direction as he ran towards the rabbit and picked it up. When he looked back at the snake, he saw that his clones had ben dispersed of. He then returned to the serpent, and threw the animal up to divert the snakes attention.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:27 pm
In a spare moment, the boy glanced back and shouted, "I'm sorry Mr. Kiyoshi, but I'm trying to save my life here!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games