Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:34 pm
Dracno had just finished practicing his sword play in a forest that few ever come into due to the rumors of "Demons and Walking Dead" that lived in it.

He Chuckled at that thought of them walking around a forest being limited only to the forest. He made his way back to his Cabin hidden within the forest.

He walked in and saw a letter on his table and knew what is was right there.
"I wounder what my Master wish's me to do now" he thought as he picked up the letter stating what needed to be done.

Cryptic as ever he said to himself as he made his way to his "Tasks" location leaving the letter behind only to have it burn from a unseen fire and leaving no ash.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:42 pm
Tabitha sighed as she looked up at the darkened sky as it soon was normally bright again. She could only shroud the sky for a few minutes as she continued her walk, her pace slowing down a little seeing how she was weak to the outside light. She couldnt wait until the night time where her powers were more stronger. She had been contemplating for a time to kill some of these people here, for the unfair treatment towards the witches, if they were witches, she hated the normal humans.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:03 pm
Dracno was headed towards his location when a brief shroud appeared and dissipated withing a very short period of time he raised a eyebrow to this.

"A minor detour is in order" he said to himself to see what the source of the "odd" shroud was.

He was making his way to the source and came across a figure unsure of who or what it was he approached with caution.

"this one has a lot of anger in them but it's a odd form of it" Dracno thought to himself and figured he would greet the traveler.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:11 pm
Tabitha had found a tree to sit under for a few moments to shield her from the sun. She could see a figure approach her as she stood up once again and greeted him. "Hello traveler, Im sister Tabitha" she told him with a smile. "Are you new around these parts?" she asked. It was her duty as a servant of the church to show hospitality, unless you know, were a witch, then it seemed acceptable to be rude and milicious, which Tabitha found kind of funny.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:31 pm
"I'm Dracno Ferris and I was just wondering why a witch would be making such brief shrouds" Dracno said while doing a curt bow.

"you have the smell of bones and Flesh of sorts, A Necromancer I'm guessing" he said with a small smile trying not to make the new comer feel to uneasy near him.

Dracno Approached her and offered his hand as a gesture of friendliness
"I don't bite... that is unless you are willing to share you blood that is" He lastly said with a stone faced look with a small smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:40 pm
Tabitha took a step back. In this town you couldnt be sure who was who. The only reason she revealed herself to the other witch earlier is because she saw her in a vision, this man, she had never seen. "Pretell what do you mean sir? Witchcraft is a serious crime in this town, and I do not appreciate being accused" she stated with a stern look. "I am a nun at the local church...I help those who want spiritual guidance...that's it" she stated with a look of distrust. She grabbed her bag as she stood there, contemplating whether to stay or run off.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:57 pm
Levi lifted his head, his eyes setting on Rapture once again. He knitted his hands together, and sighed. "I take it that you feel strongly against the verdicts I make? That....or you were a friend of one who was lost?" Levi asked, though didn't need an answer. Her eyes said more then any words could say. He couldn't help but think though that she might want to be mro ecareful. If she were to say things like that were more of the general public could here her then it was likely she would be accused as so many had been before her. "I don't pretend to play the creator. But it is my duty to take the evidence as I see it, and make a choice. Miss Alice was condemmed, and those before her, for witchcraft becasue the evidence held against them was strong enough for me to make that descion. And as you know...the punishment of witchcraft is death." Levi lowered his gaze to his hands, "Though...I wish it wasn't. I can't help but think that I condemmed more then one person who didn't deserve it. But there is nothing I can do to stop it."

Matheus ran as fast as her legs could carry her in the direction of Eisti's house. Though it wasn't nearly fast enough for her likeing. She needed to see Eisti now. Just to be sure that she was still safe, and not being dragged off by angry townspeople. She didn't want to loose Eisti. She hadn't felt this strongly for another person since...Not now Matthia! Matheus cut off her own thoughts before they could start, and forced herself to concentrate only on the placement of her feet as she moved swiftly through fields and down pathways.
At long last, Matheus was able to feel a small amount of relief. She could see Eisti not very far from her now.

Abigail grinned, and turned to Aelor with her hands on her hips, "Good. Becasue I belive it time to go watch the show. There has been a small change of plans, so all we'll have to do it sit back, and watch the sweet end of that pityful blessed life." Abigail informed Aelor, "Raziel is taking care of everything. Even the extraction. Soon all her power will be ours, and our goals will be one step closer." And Telaria will finally learn what it feels like to be betrayed.
Taking a step closer to the enterece of the cave, Abigail kept her eyes on Aelor, "Shall we go then?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:57 pm
"Do not fear me I will not betray a follower of necromancy" Dracno said seeing she was uneasy around him.

you can't stand the light for long periods of time am guessing?He said with no emotion at all.

Dracno pulled a small vile from his pocket in his coat. "This will help that if you choose to take it" He offered her the small vile with a blueish grey liquid.

"You are doing a good job keeping hidden stay that way" He was holding out his hand with the vile while saying this.

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:05 pm
((Oh and congratulations Green on graduating!!!! heart It's a big accomplishment!!! Cant wait until my college graduation... sweatdrop ))

Tabitha looked at Dracno as he spoke as she saw the vial, she extended her arm as she took the vial but at that moment it was as if time itself had stopped as she began to have a premonition. She saw him using magic, then in another scene, she could see the accused witch being rescued as she was pulled back into reality. She said nothing as she clenched the vial. "Thank You...." she stated trailing off into her speech, still thinking about her vision but there was nothing she was going to do about it. "So you can..." she began to state looking as a carriage was passing by. "yes traveler, service starts at 9 AM every sunday" she stated, changing the subject for the sake of not being found out. "We should talk about this later, in private" she told him in a whisper. "I stay in the church or we can meet at a place that's not as croweded, but right now, I cant talk about this in public" she said as she put the vial into her pocket.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:06 pm
Eisti was able to see Matheus in the distance. She felt relieved that she was fixing to come across someone she knew and trusted. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her finally making it to Matheus, but she was so out of breath that she couldn't speak. She was stooped over slightly, her hands on her knees as she breathed in and out heavily from the long run. Her throat was dry making it almost impossible to speak. "I-I need....to...talk...to...you...and...the...others," she said letting out a small cough that indicated her throat was sore from the running.

Unlike Abigail, Aelor's expression revealed not even the slightest hint of emotion. "That will suit me well," she said. The expression within her eyes indicated that she seemed rather bored. These Blessed will finally realize that they cannot win. she thought to herself before turning towards the entrance of the gave giving a nod. A long time ago, she might have felt that what they were doing was wrong, but now, she wanted revenge on those who had wronged her in the past.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:16 pm
A silent agreement was made and agreed with the her he wisphered one last thing before he made his way."Follow the white bat if you wish to learn more about me"

Dracno was now headed to his location to finish his "task" as he spent to much time with this as of now.

"Hmmm, Things may be less dull very soon" Dracno thought to him self as he made way to his destination.

OOC: Micheal Jackson is Dead, Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him.

Damn this is a Shocker

I'll do longer post after this one just was multi tasking sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:34 pm
You like books you say? Ayatane asked with a degree of surprise. He looked over his shoulder and frowned slighty. Villagers were starting to head towards the gallows. It appears that they would have to make some haste. Then you really should come and visit my place in Cygnar. My mothers library would interest you. Any paticular favourites? Romance, adeventure perhaps?
Ayatane was glade that Telaria was smiling so often, it was good to see that positive outlook coming throught, despite the dark time that they were all having.
Hmm... perhaps we should hurry. As much as I have loved this conversation we still have some tasks to perform before its too late, right Love? Ayatane closed one eye but kept a careful eye on her to gauge her reaction. It would be the deciding factor whether he was in the clear for persuit or if he would be forced to back down.

Raziel watched from the darkness, on a remote hill that was far enought way to be unnoticed but the townsfolk and the other participants but close enough to both snatch the soul and the magic force that he needed to. Everything stood ready and already townsfolk were starting to gather. Raziels body trembled and he was getting cold sweats as he stood beside his Skarlock. The bonemage paid no mind and knew it was best to leave his master alone. Maybe he would just drink the soul right out of her body. Though, he still had a number of souls in his soulcage he could feed on. Because he couldn't take his attention from the scene before him.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:44 pm
Tabitha looked towards the man as he left and kept in mind what he had said. She had heard about the two covens and even seen them in visions, but which one she wanted to join, she didn't know. She looked at the vial once more as she took it out of her pocket and put it back into her pocket. She looked towards the distance as it seemed to be the gathering. She put on her head dress and began to walk towards the center of the town. She couldnt get her vision out of her head. Should she warn the judge or talk to the people she saw in the vision. She decided not to talk, how could she explain knowing this information. She sighed feeling even more alone and more confused than ever.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Dracno had gotten to his location it was a cabin that was on the outskirts of a small town that looked like it belonged to Hunter.

"Hmmm, I see why I was sent here now" he said as he walked in the room apparently the hunter had been doing some rather "unique things" as he saw a book that was Titled "Deamora Kettle" a book that showed the user how to summon a devil and be the control of the pact with no choice from them in the matter.

He walked over and picked up the book just as a the door opened with a rather large man came in and saw him with the book.

You know I wounder what the towns Folk would think if they hear about this?Dracno said in a monotone voice noticing the man stiffen slightly.

Matters not though your death is what matters along with this book being destroyed he said as the Book caught flame and became ash.

Now shall we dance as pulled out his sword and rushed the man.

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:31 pm
Razsminion
You like books you say? Ayatane asked with a degree of surprise. He looked over his shoulder and frowned slighty. Villagers were starting to head towards the gallows. It appears that they would have to make some haste. Then you really should come and visit my place in Cygnar. My mothers library would interest you. Any paticular favourites? Romance, adeventure perhaps?
Ayatane was glade that Telaria was smiling so often, it was good to see that positive outlook coming throught, despite the dark time that they were all having.
Hmm... perhaps we should hurry. As much as I have loved this conversation we still have some tasks to perform before its too late, right Love? Ayatane closed one eye but kept a careful eye on her to gauge her reaction. It would be the deciding factor whether he was in the clear for persuit or if he would be forced to back down.

Raziel watched from the darkness, on a remote hill that was far enought way to be unnoticed but the townsfolk and the other participants but close enough to both snatch the soul and the magic force that he needed to. Everything stood ready and already townsfolk were starting to gather. Raziels body trembled and he was getting cold sweats as he stood beside his Skarlock. The bonemage paid no mind and knew it was best to leave his master alone. Maybe he would just drink the soul right out of her body. Though, he still had a number of souls in his soulcage he could feed on. Because he couldn't take his attention from the scene before him.

Telaria was relieved that her house wasn't too far away now for she wanted to get to the gallows quickly in order to perform the task that needed to be done. "I suppose I like a bit of everything," she said. "I love books that have a little bit of adventure and romance within them, but I also don't mind a good biography now and again. She nodded towards her house, which wasn't that far from them now. But before she could indicate that it was where she lived, she heard him call her love. Her eyes shot towards him as a deep pink tinge brushed her cheeks. She could only stammer, but after a moments finally regained her composure. She fished a key out from underneath a flower pot and unlocked the door stepping inside. "It's not much," she said but it's home. Luckily her cloak was inside the door hanging on a hook. She removed his cloak and held out to him while she took her own cloak off the hook.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games