Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
The N-Pire (Prologue.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:39 am
Owwin
Orphie
Owwin
Orphie is a farmer XD HEHEHEHE.
Shut up, d**k.

He said nothing about farming. Just "southern belle." ...which is the opposite of where I hail from, but still!

Besides, farmers are dicks. Like you.
Strong, hard worker, southern. Farmer.
I'm not from the south! D< He just said "sothern belle lure."

Besides, I'd shoot myself before claiming to be from the South. I would permanently take up the ever-so-stupid Minnesota accent before claiming to be from the South. I would inject myself with AIDS before saying I was from the South.

I wish I were strong, though. ;_;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 am
Orphie
Owwin
Orphie
Owwin
Orphie is a farmer XD HEHEHEHE.
Shut up, d**k.

He said nothing about farming. Just "southern belle." ...which is the opposite of where I hail from, but still!

Besides, farmers are dicks. Like you.
Strong, hard worker, southern. Farmer.
I'm not from the south! D< He just said "sothern belle lure."

Besides, I'd shoot myself before claiming to be from the South. I would permanently take up the ever-so-stupid Minnesota accent before claiming to be from the South. I would inject myself with AIDS before saying I was from the South.

I wish I were strong, though. ;_;
mabey you are and you just don't know it.  

Topaz4293

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:35 am
The lack of me here disheartens me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 am
Hey Orph, I don't know what to call a pretty girl from up north besides City Girl, but that's not you.

And Kuzo, you are here, or will be in a few hours.  

otawara

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:56 am
otawara
Hey Orph, I don't know what to call a pretty girl from up north besides City Girl, but that's not you.

cool

Um... a hooker?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:04 pm
Orphie
otawara

cool

Um... a hooker?

heart  

otawara

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm
Topaz~ Topaz is a good friend of Ota's, they have a J.D. and Elliot relationship which is amusing to watch. Although she technically doesn't belong to any team, her Ota, J, Kagura, and Risk have a rag-tag team that only operates once in a blue moon.

Topaz is a pretty normal girl with heightened combat skills and in-depth knowledge of guerrilla warfare. Topaz controls a blob of symbiotic, indestructible jelly that morphs into whatever object she imagines at the moment. Her favored weapon is a staff, because of it's versatility.

Now, Topaz and Ota have had a lot of flings due to sadness, etc. They've slept together plenty of times, get into a relationship, and then break up and go back to being friends.

((once the two people I'm gonna post now are out, I'll make a separate page for characters. >_>))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:27 pm
So is this just a thread of profiles? Or what pages are the chapters on?

Reading the profiles it just seem like it's Otawara being mean to people he doesn't like and then sucking the dicks inflating the egos of those that he does. (Also Kuzo stole his lightsaber. *hmph*)  

Meta_Fish
Captain

otawara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Meta_Fish

Reading the profiles it just seem like it's Otawara being mean to people he doesn't like and then sucking the dicks inflating the egos of those that he does. (Also Kuzo stole his lightsaber. *hmph*)

This will be the future page for stories, I'm moving the characters soon.

And not exactly, but now that I do read back it appears I am. ._.
sweatdrop
But I don't see anyone I don't like being downplayed there.

Besides you, of course.
Yeah. I said it. mad
Nah, you're okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:32 pm
This Kuzo guy sounds like a douche.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:53 pm
otawara
Meta_Fish

sweatdrop

Besides you, of course.
Yeah. I said it. mad
Nah, you're okay.
Before you make tons of profiles you should try writing some of the story or something, if you haven't.

And I haven't read many profiles but the few that I have read have an apparent bias one way or the other on them. As Kath just said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:57 pm
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish

sweatdrop

Besides you, of course.
Yeah. I said it. mad
Nah, you're okay.
Before you make tons of profiles you should try writing some of the story or something, if you haven't.

And I haven't read many profiles but the few that I have read have an apparent bias one way or the other on them. As Kath just said.

I have two done, and the third is on it's way.
And these are exaggerated versions of people. >_>  

otawara

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:07 pm
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish

sweatdrop

Besides you, of course.
Yeah. I said it. mad
Nah, you're okay.

It may be exaggerated, but it's still asinine. The troll guy does it in an extremely over-the-top manner which makes it funny even if he's just talking about you. You on the other hand, do not seem to. I haven't read any of your story (which pages? Or just put them all on the first page with all the profiles), but from the little I've seen it seems like you're definitely picking sides and trying to make other people seem cooler to inflate egos.

The thread is so long not because of quality's sake perse, but because people like it when they're put into an action-packed story and they beat up bad guys or seem heroic or cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:14 pm
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish
otawara
Meta_Fish

sweatdrop

Besides you, of course.
Yeah. I said it. mad
Nah, you're okay.

It may be exaggerated, but it's still asinine. The troll guy does it in an extremely over-the-top manner which makes it funny even if he's just talking about you. You on the other hand, do not seem to. I haven't read any of your story (which pages? Or just put them all on the first page with all the profiles), but from the little I've seen it seems like you're definitely picking sides and trying to make other people seem cooler to inflate egos.

The thread is so long not because of quality's sake perse, but because people like it when they're put into an action-packed story and they beat up bad guys or seem heroic or cool.

Not posted any yet. Will do so soon, though. I may be picking sides, but I'm not making any side the bad side.

And that's true.  

otawara

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:20 pm
Fish is just mad because he is a farmer too.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff