Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Trouble at Inuzama Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:47 pm
Naruto728
(Um how would you even know my punch is still coming towards you in time to duck?)

(I'm an Inuzuka, I can smell your scent. I can tell if your moving or not.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 pm
Yamishippou
Naruto728
(Um how would you even know my punch is still coming towards you in time to duck?)

(OHHHHHHH SON YOU JUST GOT PLAYED WITH A SIDE OF BURN.....LIKE A HAND HELD VIDEO GAME....WANT SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN.......ok seriously this fight is going no were)  

pyro hasu

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:42 pm
((Yeah, none of the attackers can break through a seal of that caliber. We're kinda sol. Though I guess one or two of us could stay here and tie the Kage up while the others go wreak havock.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:25 am
pyro hasu
Yamishippou
Naruto728

(OHHHHHHH SON YOU JUST GOT PLAYED WITH A SIDE OF BURN.....LIKE A HAND HELD VIDEO GAME....WANT SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN.......ok seriously this fight is going no were)

((so i guess we should up the game from warmup to fight then?))

Kato smiled as he fell right infront of rahenno, meaning his was between chira and rahenno, as soon as he heard rahenno speak, he activated another bloodline move, Creating a shield of lightning around him, blocking not only him, but also chira from the attack, Right after this, he held his hand up into the sky with a kunai in it, and activated the current transfer jutsu, Due to his hand being the highest object, the lightning from the storm would strike the kunai, sending the blast through his body, and into his other hand as he instantly used lightning beam from the beam being powered up the the lightning aiming it for rahenno's chest, and from this point black range, it'd be very hard for rahenno to get out of this combo unscathed.

(you said i was right above you, so when i fall, i should fall to right infront of you, i activated the shield as a hit the ground, which i would do soon after rising, meaning i would start falling during naru's post, and land at the start of yours, the shield blocks any jutsu (except demon), meaning i stopped you attack from hitting either of us. With the lightning powering up the lightning beam technique, and the added factor that it's point blank will make it very hard for you to dodge it 100%, mainly due to lightning beam doing damage even if it jutst misses it. I also noticed that you dont have eletrical resistance as one of your jutsu, meaning that this jutsu will have full effect on you, and that some of the raiton jutsu on you pro are un-useable without it)

(this blocks your jutsu)
Shishou's yougo (Masters Protection) S-ranked~
This is the final stage of the lightning shield. Your body is a conductor now, any lightning is gathered up is force outside your body as a protective shield. Allowing for the user to be protected for five posts, no matter what jutsu is used. (unless Demon jutsu) After this jutsu, no bloodline jutsu can be used for about four posts. This jutsu is gift that zeus gave the clan. Having it so that they may live through an intense fight and see another day.

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)

Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique) (continued from 1 post ago (and will continue for the next 8 posts))

Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique) (Powered up by call of lightning, meaning it would be upped to jonin level due to being powered by a jonin technique, also, due to me using it via current transfer, meaning i'm just channeling the jonin level lightning into the chunin level technique, so it still only takes chunin slot in jutsu thing)
Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.

36.5 jutsu
42 Academy Jutsu
40 Gennin Jutsu
22 Chuunin Jutsu
8 Jounin Jutsu
0 S-Ranked Jutsu  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:42 am
((the way you post that wouldn't exacly work. Even when yo where in the air you were as it stats right above me. Meaning that you would have got hit by the tendril. and if you dodge in the air, theen the ground ones would hit you and chira and if you swiched places you would just be putting yourself in more danger cause when i duck Chira would had to one place, in front of me so basically Chira is in between you and me. The tendrils spread in all direction including above. So if you can fix your post it would be much appreciated.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 am
(the way it works is that i wouldn't hover in the air while you duck and chira attacks, i would fall, as i fall i activated the shield meaning the shield was activated as you shot your tendrils everywhere, now the shield would block your tendrils from hitting me, meaning right after the tendrils destroyed via the electrical barrier (as it would deactivate as i hit the ground, destroying the tendrils as i fall), i used the current transfer and lightning blast to attack you point blank (due to me beind almost directly above you, i would land infront of you)
(also, i checked your bloodline thing, and it doesn't have a tendrill devastation jutsu in it)
EDIT: it isn't in the original one, but its on your pro, meaning you made it up, but you didn't put it through either the custom clan/bloodline jutsu or the normal jutsu one, meaning it's an an illegal custom jutsu you added to your pro without going through the right channels first  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:15 am
((never said you would hover, but by the time you would hit the ground to activate the shield it would be to late. And you would be in front that much is true but Chira is standing infront of me and infront of you. And ever think there's not enough time for me to be posting all over the place besides i getting ready to post the jutsu on the bloodline and go throught the whole process but seeing how I'm in a band and leaving to china soon. there isn't enough time. Also I could have swore you were fighting Pyro. How did you get into the barriar?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:28 am
((i dove into the barrier as you were making it, and the shield could be made just as quickly as yours can, maybe even quicker due to it being a pure lightning shield, and lightning moves pretty damn fast, i activated it mid fall as you called the name of your jutsu, chira would still be hit yeah, but i'd be protected, also, her momentum would keep her going forward, meaning she would keep going past you and my landing point. And if your in the process of putting it in, you should wait till it gets excepted before using it, cause it might not get excepted. so what if your band is leaving soon, the rest of us have to post everywhere else to do it, and alot of us still have real life stuff to do too, i help my bro make his music, i'm taking several college courses, i work, but we all manage))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:59 am
(well then...this fight really needs to end soon)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:10 pm
((See that's the thing with people like you, you can't see that EVERBODY'S life is different. My going to China is a big thing and if you must know my band isn't going with me. I'm going along with an peace organization. and like i said I'm going to put it throught the justu process but here is the thing, if you didn't know the custom jutsu thread has been down for a while, everything from bloodline's to jutsu. I'll TRY to have it done by tonight. but in any case there two more thing i would like to point out. How can you use current transfer skill to call lighting to your kunai, if we are inside the a barriar? And you still didn't answer my question from the post before yours. and and when i set up the barriar i was standing by a wall. When Chira attack and i sidstepped, she whould be infront of the wall now, correct? When you used subsitution your now in front of the wall and when i ducked chira should be inches infront of you. Out of all that i say someone, even me, should have gotting hit by something.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:29 pm
(WAT DOES THIS FIGHT HAVE 2 DO WITH DOING SOMETHING IN TREAL LIFE??????)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:41 pm
((RL things got dragged into this.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:06 pm
((1. i know your going to the peace thing, you mentioned it in another post
2. i used the call of lightning jutsu to create eletrical mist inside the barrier near the top.
3. Lightning strikes the tallest object, i used current transfer to allow the lightning to pass through me, i held the kunai up so it acted as a lightning pole, meaning it would strike the kunai, pass through me, then go into the attack i made,
and i did answer it, the first thing i said answered it, i'll repeat it here, i Dove into the barrier (as in, i dove next to chira as you were throwing the seals out)
4. i thought the wall of water would of gone down, i shall repost to incorperate the water wall and chira being infront of me.))

Kato smiled as he started falling right infront of rahenno, as he heard rahenno speak, he activated another bloodline move, Creating a shield of lightning around him, blocking him, from harm, but chira, who was infront of him, would not be protected by this shield, Right after this, he held his hand up into the sky with a kunai in it, and activated the current transfer jutsu, Due to his hand being the highest object, the lightning from the storm would strike the kunai, sending the blast through his body, and into his other hand which he had aimed around chira as he instantly used lightning beam from the beam being powered up the the lightning aiming it for rahenno's chest, and from this point black range, it'd be very hard for rahenno to get out of this combo unscathed, and even chira would be hurt a little bit by this.

((There, now, i activate it while falling, but i am behind chira, i then use the thing i explained up top to power up the jutsu, this time aiming around chira (one arm around in a hug, the other around, but palm aiming at you))

Shishou's yougo (Masters Protection) S-ranked~
This is the final stage of the lightning shield. Your body is a conductor now, any lightning is gathered up is force outside your body as a protective shield. Allowing for the user to be protected for five posts, no matter what jutsu is used. (unless Demon jutsu) After this jutsu, no bloodline jutsu can be used for about four posts. This jutsu is gift that zeus gave the clan. Having it so that they may live through an intense fight and see another day.

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)

Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique) (continued from 1 post ago (and will continue for the next 8 posts))

Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique) (Powered up by call of lightning, meaning it would be upped to jonin level due to being powered by a jonin technique, also, due to me using it via current transfer, meaning i'm just channeling the jonin level lightning into the chunin level technique, so it still only takes chunin slot in jutsu thing)
Description: This is the pinnacle of the single-target ranged lightning jutsu. The attack from Lightning Blast has been upgraded further, making it into a beam twice as wide as before, and much more damaging. Targets hit head-on with this jutsu will experience a fantastic amount of pain and be stunned after the jutsu ends. Also, nearly missing with this jutsu also has some effect. Because of the high amount of voltage, small lightning bolts can arc from the beam to someone standing within two feet of it, causing shocks a little bit more damaging than those of Lightning Bolt technique. This jutsu can be ended prematurely by the user.

36.5 jutsu
42 Academy Jutsu
40 Gennin Jutsu
22 Chuunin Jutsu
8 Jounin Jutsu
0 S-Ranked Jutsu  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:33 pm
(this fight has no meaning in bringing rl in this.....this fight has no meaning at all but i reall dont no y u have to bring real life into this....ITS ROLE PLAYING)  

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:34 pm
(he`s just strest out thats all no need for cap lock letters.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff