Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:45 pm
Tomoro bit her lower lip, and turned a slight shade of pink as she nodded silently, lifting her lacy shirt up to about the upper part of her ribcage. Lo and behold, the punch had caused her skin to turn a light lavender shade, and covered practically her entire stomach. It was looking pretty bad, as small parts of it were also a blue, and darker purple shade. "You... don't.. have to do this, you know... your wounds need tending too as well..." Tomoro pressed her lips together softly, and pushed a few strands of hair out of her face; she never was too good in situations like this.

Anything involving a guy tending to her... brought back memories of her father and what he did... so this was a bit uncomfortable. She had to suck it up, though! Wounds wouldn't heal themselves! Looking away as she kept her shirt up, she only realized how skinny she actually was... there seemed to be absolutely nothing on her, except... well.. above.

Shaking her head, Tomoro just wished Seth would get this over with... it was... making her nervous.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:58 pm
Quite shocked as to how quickly the sark shade of purple had begun to spread, he reached a hand into a pocket while inspecting the wound, pulling out a piece of clean cloth. Grabbing one of the bottles beside him, he poured some of the green liquid that was in the bottle onto the cloth, and then gently placed the cloth against the wounded area, rubbing it in slowly. "Let me know if this hurt too much, ok..?" he said, as the liquid was known to create quite a sting..

Reaching for the pouch he had taken from the Hospital, he placed his fingers into the pouch and brought out a few flocks of what seemed to be shredded red leaves. Sprinkling these leaves gently over the area where the liquid had been applied to, it began to stick to the liquid and almost emerge with her body.

He looked up to Tomoro once again "Now, the red leaves have to melt into the liquid to be able to seep in through skin and get their job done.." he said to her in a reassuring tone of voice that everything would be ok "Now, this might burn a little.." he said before snapping his fingers and holding his index finger to his thumb, a small flame only the size of the flame of a lighter was now floating over his fingers, and he slowly brought the flame closer and closer to Tomoro, making sure it was close enough to quickly burn the red leaves, yet being careful so as to that the flame did not touch her skin..

Easy Isac

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:12 pm
Her eyes widened, almost in terror, and she quickly looked at Seth as if he were crazy, quickly pushing herself up and backing against the arm of the chair. Even though he had tried to help her, nothing EVER came out good when a fire manipulator burned leaves... on an Earth manipulator. Even though the leaves appeared dead, they each held a tiny bit of life still in them, and Tomoro would be able to hear it all... the screams of terror as their last breath of air was taken away by smoke...

Taking a few small breaths, she brought her knees up to her chest, the liquid smudging against them just a bit. She didn't say anything at all, almost too shocked for words... she never should have trusted a fire manipulator to help her. He would probably "accidentally" miss and end up setting her clothes on fire.

They were all like that...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:20 pm
"Wait, wha--" he began as she lifted herself up, for a moment oblivious to the fact that was scared of what he was doing.. or even scared of himself.. but the look in her eyes gave her away.. she wasn't scared.. she was terrified, appearing to be in complete shock.

Though this was something he couldn't understand, he picked himself up and brought his chair over to her, sitting down at his chair just beside her on the sofa, tilting his head slightly as he looked into her eyes, trieing to find the right words to say.. which was difficult when he really couldn't tell what could have made her act so drasically.. perhaps.. the fire?

"Tomoro.. I'm sorry..." he began slowly "I had no clue you reacted that way to fire, I.. I should have asked.."

Easy Isac

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:28 pm
"No... it's fine. I should have trusted you that... it... wouldn't.. hurt me.." Tomoro couldn't really find the right words to say...of course he wouldn't know she would be so... cautious around fire. It was her fault for making that mistake. He probably thought she was a freak now for reacting so dramatically. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Tomoro looked away from Seth, her lips pressed tightly together. "Opposing elements... you might... not be affected by Earth... but I... I really don't like.. fire."

She should have gotten past that fear before, believing that all fire manipulators were evil, and out to kill plants. It was her father's fault for literally sticking that knowledge into her brain. Taking a deep breath, she covered her face with her hands, still shaking a bit; it was so close... so close to burning her... Pushing her hair back behind her ears, Tomoro looked up at the ceiling, and let out a soft sigh; operation take care of the bruises wasn't working too well..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:36 pm
Seth remained silent as she spoke, all ears and truly curious as to what she had to say.. he should've known, or at least suspected his fire manipulation might scare her.. he was careless to simply ignite fire near her, and her reaction was his fault.. but he felt he needed to make one thing clear..

Grabbing her chin gently with his hand, he looked deep into her eyes and spoke as seriously and sincerely as he ever could have "Tomoro, I away you to know.. I will never.. ever.. hurt you again.... that's a promise.." he said with a nod, his expression still serious and yet at the same time caring as his eyes stared back into hers.

Easy Isac

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:49 pm
Tomoro nodded silently, and forced herself to look into his soft warm eyes as they bore into hers, as if he could see everything. Everything... he wasn't frightened by anything she did, or was startled by the things that suddenly made her jump back... Tomoro felt just a pinge of guiltiness for being in a man's room like this, with a guy she barely knew... when she already claimed to know someone else. Still, as he held her by the chin, it was as if an incredible warmth had developed within her, and she turned a slight shade of red, nodding once again, a single tear falling down her cheek.

"I'm... sorry that I don't... seem to trust you.. I do... I just.. can't be too sure..." Why am I doing this? Why do I feel this way? Why is this man going so far out to help me, when I did nothing but wake him up from his coma? It wasn't a major deal... yet he's tending to me as if I'M the one who needs care... when it's really him... She did or said nothing else, merely sitting there, arms hanging limply at her sides, many thoughts running rampant throughout her head.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:58 pm
He simply nodded to her response, it was really nothing more than what he could have asked for.. slowly bringing his hand down from her cheek, he watched her silently for a few moments as she sat there, and said nothing, appearing to be instead deep in thought.

He too couldn't explain why he had created such an affection for this girl and to treating her.. maybe it was because he felt he owed her this much, after what he had done.. maybe it was because she had awoken him from what could've been a true disaster.. maybe because her courageous, yet at the same timed frightened acts intrigued him.. maybe because their pasts were so much alike.. or maybe he was just trieing to hide from the fact that he was indeed the one who needed help..

Looking to the clock up on the wall, he realized it was getting late and picked himself up, placing the leather chair back at it's spot and looking to Tomoro "It's getting late.. you should get some shuteye.. there's a guestroom with a comfortable bed just around the corner.." he said pointing towards the room in which the guest bed was held, then began to make his way towards his room, stopping before he reached the door and looking back at Tomoro once again. "I'll... see you tomorrow.. I hope" with this he turned and opened the door to his room, falling upon his bed once inside his room, thoughts and memories all = rushing through his head at once as he began to drift to sleep..

((my last post of the night.. gotta get goin to bed u_u night night ^ ^))

Easy Isac

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:05 pm
Tomoro nodded once, and then stood up as she watched Seth head off to his room. Was it... alright.. that she was spending the night in his dorm? The thought of it made her a bit queasy, but she was invited, after all, and it would be rude to turn down such and offer. Cuppping her hands and putting them up to her lips, she bowed her head low and whispered a few words that many people wouldn't be able to figure out. In short, Tomoro was whispering an old prayer her grandmother used to tell her.

Pushing her bangs away from her face, Tomoro turned the doorknob and entered the room, taking off her shoes and setting them directly next to the door, neatly piled up. She took care to examine the surroundings a bit... and it looked pretty normal. A standard bed with a nighttable next to it, a digital clock along with a lamb set on the table. On the left side of the room was a dresser with a small mirror, and on the right side of the room was a closet, along with a bathrooom next to that.

Tomoro headed into the bathroom, and took a good long look at herself. She was a mess. She placed one hand on the mirror, and tilted her head sideways to get a better look at herself... Shaking her head, she looked over at the shower, and sighed, closing the bathroom door and stepping into it, taking her clothes off and putting them on the toilet seat. As she turned the faucet on, she let out a soft sigh, and put a few dabs of shampoo in her hair, mixing it around and then washing it out. The bruise was still a purple, and since Seth hadn't completed the process by putting flames onto the red leaves, the liquid washed off effortlessly, leaving only the injury itself. She turned the water off, and hopped out quickly, wrapping a rather large blue towel around her body. Combing her hair with her fingers, since she didn't actually have a tool to make her hair straight, she dried herself off, and headed back into the main part of the guest room.

This is... great... I'm naked, wet, and injured without a spare pair of clothing in a men's guest room... She thought to herself. How could she let her guard down so easily? Sure, Seth seemed like a nice guy... but it wasn't about him, it was about how Tomoro had become so... dependent on others. Groaning to herself, Tomoro wrapped the towel around her very tightly twice and brought her clothes back next to the bed, slipping only her undergarments on. After that, she rubbed her eye and slipped into the bed, hiding under as many covers as possible. With that, she closed her eyes and finally began to sleep after such a long day.

((Night night. Though I'm like, WAY LATE saying that. xD))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:17 am
As the sun shone upon his face through the large, open window just beside his bed, Seth's eyes squinted slightly as he took in a deep breath and slowly sat himself up, opening his eyes slowly as he looked out to the shining sun before him. He stared at this sunlight before picking himself up and almost angrily closing the curtains swiftly, blocking out the sunlight from his room.

He had a thing against the sun in the morning.. to tell the truth, he sort of had a thing against the sun most of the time.. maybe because of how long he'd spent away from it in the past.. you'd think he'd come to miss such a thing..

Sighing as he looked down at his clothes and his still made bed, he realized he must have fallen asleep a bit quicker than he had expected.. he hadn't slept in so long, a night's sleep was definetely refreshing.. taking off his shirt before going into his drawer and taking out another fresh black, long sleeve shirt, along with a black pair of jeans, he began to undo his belt as he made his way towards the bathroom in his shower.

Taking off his close and turning the faucet on, the water steaming hot, fogging up the bathroom quickly, he simply slipped himself in under the water and placed his head up, letting the scorching hot water wash upon his face. Ever since he could remember himself as a fire starter, he always knew his body was able to resist hot temperatures much more than any regular person's.. over time he had come to find he actually enjoyed this heat.

Eventually turning the faucet off after a long shower, he dried himself off and wrapped a towel around his waist, making his way out of the bathroom. Picking up his undergarments and the pair of jeans he had set up on his bed, he dressed himself all except his upper body, leaving the shirt on his bed.

Grabbing a cigarette from the counter just beside his desk before making his way out of his room, he simply inhaled as suddenly a small flame appeared on the tip of the cigarette and lit it.

He opened the door to his room, cigarette in between his lips, and made his way towards the kitchen, which was open to the living room, from which the sunlight still shone in. He simply squenched his eyes and avoided looking in that direction, before searching through his 'mini-fridge' for a decent drink..

Easy Isac

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:30 am
Opening her eyes after a long period of blinks, Tomoro had forgotten to wind the curtains together, and a large ray of sunshine hit her directly in her face, causing her to groan and hide under the curtains in desperation for some more time to sleep. Where was she again...? The bedspread wasn't frilly and girly, not to mention smelled of soap. Rubbing her head, Tomoro moved her legs to the side of the bed and kicked herself off, dizzy for a moment, still half asleep.

Running her fingers through her hair, she silently slipped her jeans and shirt on, then realizing that her shirt was on inside out. Normally, if she were back in her own dorm, she would walk around like that, but since she was a guest, she changed it around and walked around in a circle for a few moments before yawning once again.

Unlocking her door and stepping out, Tomoro took a few steps before leaning against the wall next to her, her grey eyes seemingly dead; she was ALWAYS this way in the morning. Morning people could just go ******** themselves, she had in thought. Even though the vulgar language wasn't necesscary... she was often grumpy and indecisive when woken up, and she preferred to party at night and sleep all day. Shaking her head, she made her way to the living room.

The cough... sure looked comfy... and without a second thought, Tomoro plopped on it facefirst, clinging onto a pillow for dear life. Sleep... I NEED... sleep... Closing her eyes and leaving her mouth wide open, she hadn't made it anywhere.. as long as she could lay down.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:42 am
Grabbing a glass bottle of a clear fizzy soda, he opened the bottle's cap against the counter just beside the refridgerator and as he turned around to look to the living room, noticed Tomoro plopping down on the couch. Leaning against the counter as he grinned slightly, watching as she appeared to be quite desperate for some more shut eye, he took the cigarette out from his lips and put it out on the ashtray beside him, taking a sip of his soda as he pondered on wether he should let her get some rest or get her to smell the fresh cofee and wake up.

After a few moments, he simply picked himself off from the counter and quietly made his way back to his room, careful to close the door behind him so as not to wake or shock Tomoro.

He picked up his black shirt from the bed and placed it on, grabbing his necklace from the counter and placing it on, at the end of the necklace was the pendant of a cross. Sitting himself down beside his bed, he stared at the wall silently as he continued to sip his soda, just.. thinking.

Easy Isac

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:51 am
Closing her eyes and curling up into a ball, hair puddled around her, Tomoro tossed and turned for a bit, gripping onto the pillow, her nails practically digging into it. Sleeping often relaxed people... but before she could do so, she had to have extreme stress placed upon her, usually from a wound or just thinking about her past. This time... it was both. However, when she turned over to her right, a loud 'thump' could be heard, and then a soft groan.

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME!? I DON'T WANNA GET UP! she yelled to herself as she lay on the ground, slowly bringing herself up and crossing her legs together. Tomoro rolled her neck backwards, and a few cracks could be heard, and then she lay there motionlessly for another few moments before beginning to stretch; loosening up the tension after she slept was alwasy good for her, she found.

Shaking her head suddenly, she stood up and sat back down on the couch, not bothering to go into the kitchen; she wasn't exactly invited in there, and it was the rudest possible thing to intrude on someone's personal space and start eating all of their food. Her grandmother had taught her that. Even if she was dying from hunger, she wouldn't budge! Of course, her stomach had begun growling the night before, as she hadn't had anything to eat for the past... 48 hours. Where the heck was some fruit when she needed it?

Tomoro also noticed that Seth had wandered back into his room, and she stared at the door for a few mintues, then the ceiling, just falling into yet another one of her dazes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:57 am
After a few moments of just sitting there, sipping his lemonade, his eyes never leaving the wall directly in front of him, he sighed and picked himself up, heading back out of his room. He never could stand being confined in those 4 small walls for very long..

Heading to the kitchen once again, he looked to Tomoro over the counter as he placed down his drink and leaned against the counter once again, nodding towards her, presenting a generous smile for a few moments "morning.." he said at first, smiling slightly to himself at the site of her 'sleepy face' "..so.. how're you feeling?" he didn't want to just ask how her wound felt, just in case she might have forgotten all about it.

Easy Isac

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:04 am
She blinked silently a few times, and then raised her hand up, pointing her index finger at the ceiling, though nowhere in particular, while her other hand rubbed her eyes. "...tired." Though as complex as she seemed, she really... had a one track mind when it came to things like sleeping and fighting. Actually... that was all she seemed to do nowadays.

"You're quite... entergetic..." she said softly as she stood up and twisted her hair around her finger. She had forgotten to put her eyepatch back on, but plainly, at this point, she really didn't care. Of course her bruise hurt... not as badly as the night before... but the pain was still there. Thankfully, she was so tired that she almost appeared drunk, and she couldn't feel a thing.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games