Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 pm
Eris5
ok well enough reminiscing! please I want to keep this manga on track no one even commented on my idea for the first story of konoha! I like your remembering old times and all but please we need to get this manga going.

Read my PM and reply please! It's about the manga!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:05 pm
Hey Eris, my samples are on like page 10 so once your done takin a gander and placing me somewhere i can get to work on it tomorrow  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 pm
Tra la la la!
I can't wait till we get this starteddd!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:16 pm
Ok I won't be able to work much tomorrow cuz I'm going on a 12 hour flight, so...I might do some hand drawings, but that's about it. Can someone give me ideas on what to draw so I can get started tomorrow?

(I look on the internet for reference pics or poses...)  

iZann

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:19 pm
Sorry, Eris. rolleyes
But, when I read over your plan it seemed really professional to me. The descriptions seemed to flow together fairly seemlesly, so if the art is able to match the outline then the first chapter should be perfect.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:37 pm
Eris can you post your idea on the 1st post please? I can't find it through the massess of "reminisicing on the old days" chat...  

iZann

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 pm
Eris5
Hell he could even be my ancestor... Susumu is an Uchiha as well, but for some reason goes with her clans last name the Yasuaki...which I would say is my moms side of the family since it is a girls only clan, but anyways thank you for the lesson. So the first Manga could be constructed a bit like this...

-Title Page - (Awsome drawing of Konoha and maybe a whole bunch of mysterious ninja standing on roof tops and in odd places all silloutted)

~1st page and 2nd page, lord rin talking to anbu captain about dire situations in village

~As Ikki and Rin talk it goes to a flashback as they talk about betrayal and it shows some of the deeds done by Ex-leaf ninja that hurt konoha.

~Rin gets very serious as he talks to Ikki and a quiet moment happens when he finally stands up from his desk and looks out the window and we get our first real good picture of what lord rin looked like.

~As he looks out the window of his village it is seen below Gohma running away from a horde of women (comic relief always good at this point)

~A sweat bead or classic WTF look goes across both Ikki and Rin's face upon watching this event. Ikki then excuses himself and leaves the kages presence to go train or to go on a mission or seomthing

~meanwhile lord Rin does the same thing (maybe they have a friendly spar) to just show of the power of Rin and Ikki.

_____ Perhaps we could end there and pick up the story later on with something like

~ The Show of Akatsuki's power
~Rin deciding that the danger of Akatsuki is becoming to grim and even though ikki and everybody else loyal to the village begs him not to go alone he does anyways.
~Lord Rin's huge fight with Akatsuki which thus brings peace to the village.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:44 pm
jedimastersonic
Dark-Ninja70
Eris5
ahh comic relief we can definitely do that...but what will be the serious story of the 1st hokage i know just about nothing about him or his time...I really don't follow the events of the leaf that much.

ninja Alright time for a little Konoha History Lesson! ninja

Back in Konoha nearly 2 years ago (and over 60 years in NUR time) there was a man by the name of Lord Rin he was the 1st Hokage said to have the ability to control time and space with his bloodline. He had a Sannin and Anbu Captain named Ikki Uchiha (Probably the ancestor to people like Hanzo, Jedi, Naro etc) and the town hunk that all the girls went for was a guy named Gohma. Back then Akatsuki were very strong and powerful and things like betrayal and abandonment of your village were high. Rin was probably the most strongest shinobi of the world and there was hardly anyone out there who didn't fear him. His death came after leaving the village to take on the akatsuki by himself, he died fighting and restored peace to the village.

more like relative, we were still around then. infact the raikage before had quit before eris was even in the guild. and and no kira kira wasnt the first raikgae, nor was snowyloved. i was a genin and was learning the ropes...i invited naro to join the guild because it was cool
Dude I did the math and Rin was in power nearly 102 years ago (NUR time). None of us would of been around maybe except for some really old guys (*Cough*Mikyo). Hanzo is only 26 so it was like 76 years even born his birth.  

Dark-Ninja70

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:46 pm
are you sure? cause ive been around for a while to  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 pm
jedimastersonic
i just didnt want to have hanzo get killed and then have me be the one left fighting 4 freakin people, I owe oni for a few things anyway. for one he saved naro which i later killed...and other things like the fact that im alive
Dude I may even be able to kill you, the only reason I was worried about taking on Mikyo was that he's just has almost no weakness that I can think of. Usually I come up with a strategy and it works but with him it's hard. Plus I was drained of nearly all my chakra after doing that move you suggested so I had to flee the scene.  

Dark-Ninja70

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 pm
For some reason it doesn't seem like that long.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm
@Eris: I'm leaving to go camping for like 4 days so can we maybe put this on hold for a lil bit? sweatdrop  

Dark-Ninja70

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm
hanzo, are you really gonna kill off your rpc?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 pm
owo
This guild has some major past to it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 pm