Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:51 pm
"That's hardly a defense.." Hael said, glaring down at him as she finished up what was left on her plate. "Well at least you can't do s**t like that now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:54 pm
"...Can't believe I was punished for it though..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:00 pm
"Gee, I wonder why." Hael said sarcastically, glaring down at the gauntlet before smacking it with her plate. She knew it'd probably have no psychical affect, but she hoped the act itself would.

Kagu grunted, getting bored and irritated watching the idiots chatter inside the house through the window. If only the damn girl hadn't stolen her Creeper form, she'd be able to slip in there and end the mess. Course, if she didn't steal the Creeper, she also wouldn't have stolen the beast either. Not like she hadn't found another much better Creeper anyway, but it was still annoying. Took her three years just to find another. "This is taking to damn long.." She groaned, tapping her head against a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:08 pm
Deras let out a whine before going back to where the rest of the armor was.

Omazige finished his meal and stood up, holding his empty plate he walked over to Hael and took her plate before taking it into the kitchen.

"You can sleep in my bed while I sleep in a chair tonight." Omazige said across the house.

"Tomorrow I'll have to either build you one or something..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:11 pm
Hael just stared at Deras has he crawled away, honestly amazed she did get the affect she was looking for.

"..I can take the floor no problem!" She called out, nervously laughing. "This is your house anyway."

"Good.. Their finishing up.." Kagu sighed. "Hopefully they'll go to bed soon.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:17 pm
"Bed's yours tonight." Omazige responded bluntly.

Something was telling him something was going to happen that night...There wouldn't be any sleeping for him until whatever it was was gone.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:21 pm
"Fine, fine.." Hael groaned, getting up off the floor and sitting on the edge of the bed. "...Thank you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:23 pm
"...No problem." Omazige said, sitting down in a chair.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:45 pm
"Well.. night then.." Hael sighed, laying down on the bed, falling asleep in minutes.

Kagu smirked. It had been ten minutes since the two took their places for the night. She good to strike. The scythe blade flashed black for a moment, as she slung it over her shoulder, transforming into a Creeper and sneaking her way to the house. Everything was quiet on the inside. This was good.
Like Hael had done earlier in the day, Kagu slipped underneth the door and creeped over to the bed where the troublesome halfa slept. She stood over the bed, switching back into her normal body as she stared down at the girl. She felt no pity towards the act she was about to perform on her own daughter. The only things she felt for her were hatred and graditude. She was the first, and taught Kagu every child she had stole souls from her. Thus, when one didn't work out the scythe, she killed them and took back her souls. All but this one.
She groaned softly, raising the scythe above her head as she was about to strike. Breaking that demon back into submission was going to be dreadful, now that Hael let it run loose for sixteen years..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:51 pm
Something grabbed the scythe before it could strike. As Omazige had thought, someone was watching.
"...You would best start explaining why you're in my house in the middle of the night immediately..." he said, looking at her with a dull stare.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:00 pm
"I have business with the girl you're sheltering." Kagu replied simply, looking back at him with a cold stare. "Unless you wish to get involved and lose your life, let go of my scythe."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:06 pm
"A better idea: Get out of my house before I work out the soreness in my arms because of her transformation."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:09 pm
"Ahh, but that's why I'm here." Kagu smirked, jerking the scythe out of his and turning to face him. "I want it back, and it's bothering my boss's work. And it seems to be bothering you too.. Along with the rest of the pathetic human race."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:13 pm
"Your boss huh?" Omazige said, looking down at her with a cold stare.

"Humanity is not a pathetic race." he added in, crossing his arms.
"At least they aren't going out to kill an innocent child because some boss told you to."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:17 pm
"Don't be ignorant, Half-Breed." Kagu hissed. "There are some among that race who do the same as I and my boss. Sometimes even worse.."

Hael groaned, rubbing oner of her eyes as she had her back to the two of them. "Deras... Omazige... save the arguing for morning please..."

"...She grew up to be stupider than I thought..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games