Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Contests
Top Spanglish Designer --- Started!!! Ya comenzo!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be the Top??
  Hell! Yeah!!
  Umm... I'll Try..
View Results

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 pm
Paradoxismminant
I have a question....

do we use all the models right there or make our own? Or just pick one and stick with it?

U pick a different one every week if u want.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:13 pm
Y yo pongo mi diseño aquí cuando estoy listo? O en el 1 de Octubre?

User Image

Nivens McTwisp

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:51 am
Prince Peppermint
Y yo pongo mi diseño aquí cuando estoy listo? O en el 1 de Octubre?

User Image

Desde que estes listo.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:44 am
Formulario::
Nombre de pantalla: Orquidea Violeta
Modelo: Madison
Diseño: Pirate

Madison es una pirata femenina y muy coqueta. Ella primero seduce a los hombres adinerados y después los elimina de una estocada directa al corazón.
No hay que dejarse engañar de su bella apariencia, pues resulta que es una asesina fría que no duda ni un segundo en matar sólo por dinero.

-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-

Here's the English version of Madison's story... I'm sorry if my English is bad. (Feel free to correct me if there's something wrong with it sweatdrop ...)

Madison is very femenine and flirtatious. She seduces wealthy men and then she kills them with her rapier; she gives a direct thrust in the heart.
Don't be fooled by her pretty appearance, it turns out that she's a cold assassin who doesn't doubt a second about killing just for money.

Orquidea Violeta

Riyko

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:02 pm
Entry Form:
Username: Riyko
Model name: Lois
Design: Mi Pirate

She walks the depths of the undead with her friend davy jones, but not much is known about this happy pirate.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:59 pm
Entry Form:
Username: [~+Color.Me.Insane+~]
Model name: Lois
Design: Aqui.

She is materialistic in every sense. The only thing she cares about more than gold, is the things she can buy with gold. Even so, she is tough, and doesn't mind pillaging a few villages to get what she wants.

[~+Color.Me.Insane+~]

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:16 pm
Waoo!!! entries so far are great! I just love them!!

But tomorrow is the last day and there are missing a lot yet.. confused

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 pm
Ahhh! Sorry it took me so long ><...

Entry Form:
Username:Paradoxismminant
Model name:Alexander
Design:Pirate
User Image

He doesn't smell that great (or look that handsome, for that matter), and he's a rat magnet with the kind of greasy hair that starts fires and keeps them going--a true pirate never bathes! He's always too busy plundering, getting more jewelry, getting more tattoos, getting into fights, and trying to be a babe magnet. THat is, human babe, not rodent babe.  

Paradoxismminant

Arachnakid

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:15 pm
Entry Form:
Username: Arachnakid
Model name: Madison
Design:
User Image

She would fit in best with the pirates of Penzance, being more glamorous than practical and a lover of music. She is basically good but loves a good fight. Although she dreams of heaps of gold, her flashy style usually leaves her defeated and humiliated. Still, she has a very active sense of humor and nothing can keep her down for long.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:02 am
Formulario::
Nombre de pantalla: Lord of the Dreams
Modelo: Alexander
Diseño: Pirata

Disfruté mucho el primer reto. Sin duda el pirata ha sido un tópico muy interesante y nos abre una enorme gama de posibilidades para desarrollar nuestro ingenio y, por supuesto, para mostrar nuestra personalidad y estilo propios.

Cuando pienso en piratas puedo imaginar a sujetos ataviados con las mejores prendas, producto de sus pillerías. El sombrero de algún oficial, los zapatos de algún rico comerciante, la brújula de algún almirante, el gorrión posiblemente lo ha ganado en una apuesta… podemos soñar e inventar una historia para cada objeto.

Aunque un pirata puede llegar a vestir prendas costosas sigue siendo un personaje desaliñado y pragmático, como podemos ver en la peluca que está vistiendo Alexander. Cuando pienso en un pirata me transporto al pasado es por ello que traté de utilizar tonos sepia y bronceados.

I enjoyed so much the first challenge. The pirate was an interesting topic unquestionable, and it opens an enormous range of possibilities to develop our inventiveness and, of course, to show our personality and style.

When I think of pirates I can imagine guys wearing the finest costumes earned on their roguery. The hat from a soldier, the shoes form a rich merchant, the compass from an admiral, the sparrow was earned on a bet…. we can dream and invent a nice new tale for each item.

Even if a pirate would wear expensive costumes he’s still an untidy person, as we can see in Alexander’s wig. When I think of pirates I’m transported to the past, that’s the reason I tried to use bronze and sepia shades.

*No he cambiado el cabello de Alexander. Simplemente le he añadido un objeto.
* I have not changed Alexander's hair. Quite simply, I have added an item.  

Lord of the Dreams

Lord of the Dreams

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:48 am
Me encantó la descripción de Violeta y el avatar de Insane es simplemente fantástico. 3nodding

Buena suerte a todos whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:48 pm
Entry Form:
Username: Prince Peppermint
Model name: Jordan
Design: Underwater Secret  

Nivens McTwisp

Lord of the Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:02 am
Vaya, parece que más de uno ha olvidado el límite de oro permitido. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:43 am
We weren't supposed to hold back on this challenge. I think. It was worded very awkwardly...

User Image

Nivens McTwisp

Lord of the Dreams

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:02 pm
Maybe you're right Prince, but...
XxX-MegaFresa-xXx
User Image

First thing to do is to pick your model, you can change it every week, then the project.

This week challenge is something easy, we just want you to create the best pirate looking avatar that you can design. We all want creativity even in your post, so don't stay plain and Go crazy making something nice not exceeding 600k. High budget, even greater expectations!! This week you are allowed to change your models hairdo but not the color!
Read carefully if you put a model with different hair color than it has it will be ignored!

Contests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games