Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:19 am
Sera the Vampire of Rain

"As you wish." Sera leaned back against the trunk of the tree, crossing her arms and looking up at the sky. Some of it was black from the ash that spewed out along with the lava, but other than that, it looked like a clear blue. She looked around at the people of the village. None of them seemed her, which relieved her. But they were still shocked and scared about what happened, and most of them stayed hidden. Once it's been peaceful for a while, they'll calm down. She said, looking back up at the blue, white, and black sky.

Halcyon awoke slowly as he slowly looked out of his hat. Morning already? no...morning already came must be evening. as Halcyon slowly yawned stretching his arms out. Halcyon then slowly arisen from his sleepage hold and slowly stretched his legs looking around. Shocked a bit that everything seemed alright? slowly his energy was returning. And Halcyon began to feel his body healing more. "Alright time to go to Shale or whatever that suits my needs" as Halcyon chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:25 am
Amara had gathered a lot of supplies so far and waited for Charon to come back. Her teal hair accented on the red Kilitian sky. She picked up a few materials for cloaks and clothing even though she hated wearing clothes. "When is he going to return" she asked herself as she was now on the outskirts of town.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 am
Charon sat down in a small regal chair a glass of what looked like wine swirled gently in his glass. His eyes were stern and serious, as he drank gently. " my message has been delivered, and my job as a simple overseer is done from now on I am no longer going to do nothing about the dark prophetic truths I see. " He said softly. He finished his wine and stood up looking behind him he saw his 9section staff. " It's been a long time since I had to use you, It's time to wake up my old weapon. " He said with a sly smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:48 am
Zephyr returned to the palace, though she wasn't sure at all if she'd be able to sleep after the excitement of the night. As she approached, she saw Chyuta walking up to the palace, his eyes closed. "Been training all day again, Chyuta?" she asked as she continued walking.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:57 am
"I'm in tune with my element, but I'm more a user of my skill." Taking off his shoes, he continues,"Being able to become whatever I touch is cool, but I can't get by Dulceri or Zephyr, especially Zephyr and her windblades." He becomes air, then ground, then flesh once more. "Tomorrow, I'll work on my element though, right after I go to that rock. The last thing I want it doing is poisoning our water system you know? Right now though, I'm going to find Asani. I'm actually starting to miss her and it's only been a few hours...I'm a sap."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:01 pm
Amiea looked at him and nodded. "Okay...whatever" she stated as she hit him again in his arm. "And that's for calling me a man woman...tramp" she stated as she walked towards the palace. "Be careful Neph" she stated with a nod and walked inside. She walked towards the kitchen as she began to make glazed orange fish with a salad.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:33 pm
"I will. I'll see you tomorrow Amiea." Nephilis bids his sister adue as he walks off to the only antiquited thing in the city. A lone palace that was built so differently, no one would think it was an actual part of the city, but rather a museum of sorts. It was his home, and he hated it. He did enjoy the fact that his friend was always there waiting for him and another whom he had special relations with. Spread about the table was an array of different foods, but he passed. He wasn't hungry, but tired.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:36 pm
((OMG I can stop reading. lol. I really wanted to jump in but I kind of woke up late. lol sorry I keep changing colors. I'll get used to one.))

Daphne jumped a little when Dulceri showed up, smiling a little bit. "That would be amazing. We should start work on it right away. I mean.... we can cal it whatever you want. That would be cool to actually have a circular building, plus our home being an attachment to it, like on the backside somewhere. But we have to run it by your father. You want to go check on him before we go home?" She asked, kissing Dulceri's cheek softly.

~~~

Yumiko watched the meteor and then blinked at Helios. "I'll watch and we can do something afterwords. I'd like to keep my small shape if you don't mind." She brushed off her skirt and shirt, grabbing bread out of the bag and putting it on his arm. It toasted it's self and she flipped it over, doing the same to that side. "Thanks." She giggled and sat on the counter, waiting for him. "Sorry for scaring you, Helios. I got tired of being next to Shatara and Zephyr and being left out of everything.

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:43 pm
(I just wanna sleep... but can't =( Too much Coffee been up all night and day.. heh cool set a new record 4th day without sleep nice!)

Halcyon looked over to see Sera asleep. "Might as well see what the Prime leader is doing..wait..why am I going to see her again?" as Halcyon slowly made a rift through space and stepped through and appeared in the palace. Looking around? "Why am I here again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:45 pm
((tylenol pm...works wonders))

Zephyr saw Halcyon enter the palace through a portal out of the corner of her eye. She sighed a bit and looked at Chyuta. "Excuse me for a moment," she said before going inside. "I thought you resigned," she said simply, approaching Halcyon.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:48 pm
((I know right, I re-read everything today just for the hell of it))

Helios laughed a little at Yumiko. "Yea, I can see how you'd get bored with those two. Well at least practice your element, I mean you're the only light elementalist that I can think of" he stated. "Maybe you could even make lightning one day" she stated. "After all it's just charged and heated light" he stated with a nod. He took her by the hand as they went into a large room. Weights mirrors and padding was seen all around the room. "I can do physical later, let's practice elemental" he stated as his hands began to glow. "Go ahead Yumi...this'll be fun" he stated with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:51 pm
((don't have a clue what's happening @.@ ))  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:58 pm
(I'll be putting recap is the OOC thread Royce made if someone asks me to.)

"Indeed. We'd have to ask him. I guess we can take one more detour before I get you home lovely." Dulceri asks, returning a kiss to her cheek. "C'mon. He's still in the hospital. Wanna stop somewhere first though? I didn't eat because I went to see that meteor shower." He stomach growls ferociously like a lion an he looks to Daphne, blushing. "Sorry about that, Daph, but watching rocks fall is kinda my thing."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 pm
((that'd be great biggrin what's the link to the OCC? ))  

Elricbrothers1144

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:07 pm
(Use the OOC what ever time you like guys)

Halcyon sighed. "Don't ask me, My feet took me here. Hey Zephyr.. I apologize for being a s**t head. I was just doing my job as a General. But still I don't regret Re-assigning. It kinda feels nice doing what you want. Back then Before I leave Tenshu.. I just wanted to say. I kinda liked you..just wanted to be by your side more often.. but I guess that doesn't really matter right" as Halcyon chuckled. "Well Better get my stuff out of my courtiers.. the new General will need that room, I don't think flowers would make a General Tough right" as Halcyon smiled. "Well good hunting for a General I give my best regards to him." as Halcyon bowed slowly and lifted up slowly creating a Rift through space showing Shale.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games