Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:42 am
Zero the Bloodedge
(oh your right that d sound bad but at the same time......a person wont die from just one strike and if you were smart you would have thought about this one bro ^^)

Zero stared at the flash as it happend. Knowing it would do no good to just keep charging forward like he was Zero turned his body in the air by pulling his shoulder back to force the turn. This Made the blade rush across his chest slicing his shirt in half and makeing a thing line across his chest from where the blade ran across his skin. Landing on his knees and rolling to the right Zero opend his eyes just to notice a shadowy figure standing a few feet away. He could assume that was his advisary. Feeling the slight pain across his chest Zero smiled. "I did ask for that one i must admit." Standing back on his feet Zero began to rub his eyes with his free hand keeping Chronos in the other. His eyes sight was slowly begining to return.

(I dont know a single person to keep charging forward if they noticed a flash like that.)

(uhm I said "daron thrusts his sword upward and into zeros chest." Which means it doesn't slice up you it stabs into your heart.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:46 am
(No that is an auto-hit im sure you have heard of it before ^^ this is the second time in the fight youve done it. you did it before with the grass wristbands thing you tried. You dont give me a chance to dodge and or get out of the situation basically saying "Ha your dead." I might be new to gaia but i know the rules for rping. kit made sure they were the firts thing i learned and not to let anyone do it. Besides if i did that to you you would do the same thing besides if someone saw a flash then they would alter there bosy like i did to try and move away from it like i did incase there was an attack like such. so i think it is your reply)  

Zero the Bloodedge

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:48 am
Zero the Bloodedge
(No that is an auto-hit im sure you have heard of it before ^^ this is the second time in the fight youve done it. you did it before with the grass wristbands thing you tried. You dont give me a chance to dodge and or get out of the situation basically saying "Ha your dead." I might be new to gaia but i know the rules for rping. kit made sure they were the firts thing i learned and not to let anyone do it. Besides if i did that to you you would do the same thing besides if someone saw a flash then they would alter there bosy like i did to try and move away from it like i did incase there was an attack like such. so i think it is your reply)

( you were mid-air... Jumping towards me. And I simply thrust upwards and it would've went into your chest.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:50 am
(And that is when i moved my shoulder back to rotate my body while i was running forward. Go outside and try it yourself run forward jump and turn your shoulder and you will rotate. i still went forward and in my blindness i hit my knees and rolled away since i couldnt see. So your go you still got half the hit since i could dodge it fully ^^ so go for it this is turning out to be kinda fun ^^)  

Zero the Bloodedge

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:52 am
Zero the Bloodedge
(And that is when i moved my shoulder back to rotate my body while i was running forward. Go outside and try it yourself run forward jump and turn your shoulder and you will rotate. i still went forward and in my blindness i hit my knees and rolled away since i couldnt see. So your go you still got half the hit since i could dodge it fully ^^ so go for it this is turning out to be kinda fun ^^)

(but how could you know it's there? How did you not know to go the other direction? You did it as if you weren't blind. ^-^)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 am
(And that is why i have the cut going diagonally across my chest ^^ see my chest was facing you but when i turned my shoulder instead of the blade stabbing my fdorward chest it slide off of my sideways chest but still managed to cut my shirt and some skin since i liked the post. So when you thrusted forward instead of going through my chest and heart. "With my mid-air sidestep" Which was me just using my shoulder to turn in the air. Your sword slid across my body instead of impaling me...get it now? It wasnt a ver hard concept. And as i said before i made Zero do it out of caution. He didnt know if you were going to strike or not so he did it out of caution incase you did. He doesnt know anything about you but your name. So in all rights what i did is kinda approriate. And im trying to be nice with you ^^ so may we continue it is your post)  

Zero the Bloodedge

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:07 pm
(I understand what you're saying now. Sorry for the trouble.)
Daron Spins around and does a series of hand signs and three grass clones form The first two run towards Zero who's eye sight should be returning, they unsheathe their katanas and slash the one on the right side jumps forwards slashing at Zero's face holding his sheathe ready to swing it into block any oncoming blades, the other throws a kunai at zero's stomach, and lunging forwardsand slashing attemtpting to slash his side. While the other clone comes charging from behind and jumps into the air just in case he tried to roll backwards so that he could slash him. (Yeah... A lot's happening lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:17 pm
(No probs time time to have some fun!)
Zero saw a few more shadows running at them and in a few seconds they were full figures and not just blurs. But when the first one came bearing a sword. Leaning backwards he caught the sword early letting it breeze right by his face. Not catching the kunais at first the first one was imbeded in his left hand the one without the sword And when the pain seerd it forced Zero to move out of the way of the other kunai that were thrown. Not seeing the last clone but morelike feeling him with his slight blindness Zero rolled forward dodging yet another cut from behind. is eyes sight now returned Zero a few tears streamed down his face and he smiled. "I must say your not bad..." Pulsing some chakra into his blade Zero charged forward weaving inbetween the clones quickly. in a few long leaps Zero was 2 feet infront of Daron. The sword in zeros right hand was glowing a slight blue. Sending the sword out diagonally the chakra impacted sword at Daron's chest. If Daron wanted to block the strike it would leave him open for a follow up attack or he could end it easily and get slit in half. After the swing of the blade a thin almost invisible wave of chakra would fly from it. Zero hoped it would catch him offgaurd and maybe slice him and give him a few cuts. To make the score even.  

Zero the Bloodedge

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:38 pm
Daron's body heat rises to extreme temps, and a flame sphere forms around him this is the only known defensive fire techniques... This would only withstand one hit then it would burst.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:06 pm
Zero felt the edge of his blade to smack against the sphere. The blade was rebounded back as the sphere burst but he continued to smile. Regaining his balance as the sphere burst Kit slashed his sword once more. Letting the chakra wave he had stored on it went flying. The thin almost invisible chakra wave flew itself at Daron and while it flew Kit stabbed his katana into the ground and with a flick of his wrists 4 kunai with paper bombs were sent flying forward as well. If the chakra wave didnt get him the paper bombs would. the first kunai exploded at his feet while the second did in his face. the third and fourth snuck inside of the smoke to try and jam themselves into him before exploding. Not wanting to let his offensive end Kit followed his kunai and his chakra wave through the now smokey area of Daron and sent a quick slash to his rib cage.  

Zero the Bloodedge

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:32 pm
Daron, uses the substitution jutsu and switches places with a near by log. (Fair move? ^-^) "I'm Sorry but I must be on my way.. Would you like to come along?" Daron creates a grass clone and leaves it here to continue speaking with the kid..

(sorry man my rpc has gotta go =/...)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:17 am
Zero jumped back and sheathed his sword. "No i am fine here...." Throwing a kunai at the clone Zero walked away. Picking up the peices of his shirt.

(Its kool but since you left i win ^^ means you owe me something ^^ i dont know what yet but i am going to make sure i get something eventually)  

Zero the Bloodedge

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:37 pm
(only if you can take it =P)
Daron's clone unsheathes his katana knocking the kunai away. "Well... That's no fun." Daron mumbled as he poofed himself away...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:14 am
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru waked to the falls and ran up the side of it and stopped above the falls.
"I better just train." Zeramaru said as he pulled out his scrolls. He unrolled it and summoned Alice. Sighs were made by Zeramaru as he took the puppet's hand and stroked it lovingly.

Zeramaru then entered into his stance his Left hand raised to his forehead all fingers extended and his right raised to shoulder height almost fully extended, he looked like he was in a taijutsu stance but the chakra strings from his fingers said otherwise.

Alice's attacks were made by Zeramaru. Zeramaru seemed to punch forward with his right hand as Alice kicked into the air at the same time the hidden blade in her leg showed and slashed into the air and quickly retracted back as her foot landed.

Zeramaru spun in place then crossed his arms making Alice swing her broom around then she slammed it into the ground. With a snap from Zeramaru the broom opened up and fired a barrage of poisoned senbon.

Zeramaru sighed again as he sat Alice down under a tree and he picked up the senbon.

Alice:
User Image

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games