Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:59 am
Riku nodded as the clone started to leave, he stood up and wiped some dust on him,"Well better head out then." Riku muttered as he dashed to the office as fast as he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:33 pm
Yuko appeared deep in the forest, it was rainy out today for sure. The grass was deep green, very beautiful in her eyes. Along with the flowers hiding under the tree's. She smiled at the sight, glad to finally be home.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:09 pm
"Wonder where everyone is at..hm.."
Yuko looked around the forest floor and noticed the cold silence.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:45 pm
The wind ran through Yuko's long, blond hair. It still shown in the sunlight, and her eyes sparkled whenever she turned her head to one side.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:49 pm
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku came back walking when he saw Yuko walking,"Hey someone I haven't seen." Riku thought to himself as he sunk into the ground and walked under her and kept walking with her then suddenly pop his head out off the ground,"Hey there!" Riku yelled as his head came out right from under her.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will lived to the fullest."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:57 am
Yuko might have thought she was standing on a rock; since it was pretty hard, but it was the boys head. She looked both ways, but saw noone.
"Who in the..." Yuko paused and looked down.
When seeing the young boy, she instantly fell backwards with wide eyes and onto her back. How freaky was that. Yuko continued to just lay there, finding some interest in the sky for a second.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:54 pm
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku stuck his hands out and climbed out of earth laughing at Yuko as he did,"Well that was worth being stepped on I think." Riku grinned as he noticed her looking at the sky and looked up for a while, then Riku sticked out his hand out to her to help her up,"Come on super ninja can't stay in the ground all day gawking at the sky." Riku said as he waited for her to take his hand.

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:32 pm
"Your right, but it doesn't hurt to relax," Yuko spoke softly and saw the boys hand pop over her view of the dark clouds. She reached up at the hand and felt her body rise quickly; he was stronger then he looked.
"Thanks, but next time; please don't do that. Just be like a normal person.."
Her eyes gazed over to the glistening moon.
"Its getting late"

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:49 pm
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku smirked at the thought,"Na theres really no fun in being normal." Riku said as he put his hands behind his back,"Not really but oh well, what are ya doing out here?" Riku asked.

Riku sunk into the ground

Riku's Theme:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 pm
Hikari and Melody walked into the forest.They soon stopped under a tree."Here is good."She smiled.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:51 pm
"Yep this is fine..." melody said then stated " Hikari thank you for takeing me with you...the truth is I was scared to leave the village" she frowned then smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 pm
"Now why would that be??"She laughed."Double mizu no yaibe!"She used her water daggers to climb the trees as high as she could."You should never be scared to explore, besides thats how most of these places were even made, brave explorers!!Now I'm gonna be a brave explorer and go explore.Cath up later!"She ran out.  

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:16 am
Beaming from the tops of the trees Kit darted across the forest. His body like a blur as he sped past. Finding the tallest tree in the center of the forest it was huge. But the tree Kit was on almost double the size of all of the other trees. Sitting on a branch he sat down and whatched the cloud village from the top. He could see everything even the battle at the gates.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:16 pm
Kit seen the massive blast of chakra being emmited from Rehenno's small body and it collided into the best. From his tree he smiled. The fight seemed almost over and he wanted to see it up close. Waith a single hand sign Kit focused chakra to his feet and began making handsigns. "Water transportation jutsu!" Forming a small circle of water infront of him it grew into a door like firgure and Kit stepped inside. Gone in an instant.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo appears in the forest in a good open area and waits for the genin to arrive.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games