Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Anon grinned enjoying the scent of the steaks. "Oh just some writing....a little magic to keep my practice up. Well that and its just fun to draw" He looked back at the dragon with a big goofy smile on his face.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:36 pm

"IS the party nearly ready?" Demyx said from behind Kei, next to him stood a white lion. "I really want to introduce this guy to everyone, I'm sure you will all have fun." he said with a smile. the demon had literally appeared out of nowhere with the fur, and was smiling darkly at kei.

Shirou chuckled and checked on the steaks. "you are correct, it is fun to draw." he replied with a chuckle. "I myself have a sketchbook full of crappy art." he admitted.

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Kai nearly jumped out of his fur, quickly spinning on his heel, he lashed out with magic infused claws, stopping an inch from an unfazed Demyx. "Please don't do that" Kai said "I'm rather edgy when people do that to me...". He took a deep breath "The party is ready, I'm just going to fetch the other two, the dragon and the wolf if I remember correctly".

He looked at the white lion "Another new tenant huh?, today has to be one of the busiest days I've had in awhile". He walked back to his room "Since you can teleport, I'm sure you could get the others faster" Kai said "plus I just realized I don't know which room is theirs".
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:56 am

Mahewa, who had climbed up on the living room table to hang beads from the light fixture, winced just when Kai did, almost sending her falling. It was several moments before her breathing returned to normal.

"Oh...hi there, Mr. New Tenant!" she tried to say cheerfully to the white lion while Kai continued to speak with the landlord. "Come on in, make yourself at home! We're just finishing up here."

FiliaFlammae

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:11 pm

"I think I will do that." Demyx said with a grin. "I'll be back shortly." he said and with a nod the demon disappeared into the air.

A second later Demyx reappeared in shirou's room. "hello there Anon, and Shirou." the demon said with a grin.
"O-oh hey Demyx." Shirou bowed politely. "we were just having steak, would you like some?" he offered, but the demon chuckle and declined.
"oh no, you two are coming with me, to a party of sorts." demyx said with a chuckle, grabbing both furs and teleported them to Kei's room.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Like lightning a Bangle sparkled on the White Lion's Wrist, The sapphire one, Forming a blue bow with an Arrow nocked Leo Luke was edgy. When Kai stopped, The bow and arrow dissipated. Leo was silent, his bangle stopped glowing.

Demyx was a creepo. He had this wierd aura around him. Freaky.

Reapers_life

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:52 am

Mahewa clambered down from the table and stepped back to inspect her handiwork. Tissue streamers were draped and twisted across the ceiling, and sparkling beads hung from every light and door frame. It looked tacky as heck, but it was still so fun to do. She dusted her paws off against each other in satisfaction.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:25 am

Kai walked back into his room to see that the decorating had been completed. "Hey! nice job" kai grinned, rubbing Mahewa on the head. "Demyx has gone to get the others so he'll be back in a sec". Kai walked over to his stereo and put on some techno music. He held out a paw to Mahewa "Wanna dance?" he asked.

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am

ONce more, out of nowhere, Demyx appeared behind Kei, Shirou and Anon in his grasp. "Nice music Kei." he commented qith a smirk as he let the dragon and wolf go into the party.
Shirou was rather glad when thwe demon let him go and rather quickly dodged away from the ower of the complex.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Mahewa felt warm blood creeping up to her cheeks again, and her ears dropped shyly. "Uh...sure?" She took Kai's paw and stood up, though her legs were wobbly. "I mean, I took some classes as a kid, but I've never really...danced socially...you know?"

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 am

Kai smiled warmly "It's easy" he said "Just close your eyes and let the music guide your body" he instructed, he looked back and waved to Shirou and Anon then turned his attention back to Mahewa "Are you okay?" he asked leaning in closely "Your face looks a little flushed".
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Syrus Was leaning against the wall, his cowl over his ears, watching. The voices in his head, all from the sixteen bangles on his wrists and ankles, were telling him to be wary of Demyx.

Syrus gave an inaudiable sigh.

Reapers_life

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Anon sighed sadly as he stuck close to Shirou "Aww and i wanted some of that steak too." He looked at his dragon friend "Well no need to dwell on it now i guess. THis is a party afterall" Instantly a large grin appeared on his face.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:24 am

Shirou looked at anon, and watched that dark grin spread across his muzzle. "what are you thinking...?" he asked as he took a step in front of the wolf.

Meanwhile Demyx took great amusment in watching Syrus, just knowing that they were not going to get along well. not that it was Demyx's fault, he reasoned.

Jackal McFluffybutt

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Mahewa was still looking a little nervous, but she couldn't hide the fact that she was already bobbing to the techno beat. She couldn't help it that she always felt music so deeply within her...

"Well...okay." She smiled flirtingly and stepped to the side, starting into a series of rib and hip isolations to the beat.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games