Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The Rahl Song Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Song?
  HELL YEAH!
  LOVE IT!
  That's disgraceful! I'll set the Mord Sith on you!!!!!
  BAGS! Where do you two idiots come up with this stuff?
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:08 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
oh and chub...curse her for getting to you first...
at least you found happiness...hold on to it...and nvr be ashamed or afraid of how others will feel...love is pure...dont taint it with worry...

..? Huh? What is this and where did it come from?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:49 pm
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252
oh and chub...curse her for getting to you first...
at least you found happiness...hold on to it...and nvr be ashamed or afraid of how others will feel...love is pure...dont taint it with worry...

..? Huh? What is this and where did it come from?

The mind of Platinum Behemoth.  

Phanaridie

argenteuspardus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:11 am
Wow... just... wow! I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while; thanks much. I'm definitely sending link to this page to my cousins who managed to get me hooked on the series. (They'll either laugh or be scarred for life.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:53 pm
YAY! More SoT fans who convert others into the series!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:12 pm
Wahoo!! More people who can bash Nass with me!

*joins hands in a huge circle*

WE HATE NASS!
WE HATE NASS!
WE HATE NASS!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:24 am
See I hate Lord Rahl
And you use us all as toys
But you're not as bad as Demin Nass
Cause he likes little boys (a**!)

Oh, and that last bit in parenthesis was added by Josh. AIN'T HE GREAT!  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:37 am
I think Nass was a good villain, if for no other reason than for everybody to hate. *chanting of down with Nass*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:44 pm
ZerimarObon
I think Nass was a good villain, if for no other reason than for everybody to hate. *chanting of down with Nass*

The man you love to hate. All I can say is, I loved the way they killed him.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:31 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon

Ahh...get hit by Confessor magic, eat your own balls, then have your head crushed in by a mace. Life is good, ne?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:29 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
ZerimarObon

Ahh...get hit by Confessor magic, eat your own balls, then have your head crushed in by a mace. Life is good, ne?

IN-DEED!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:32 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
ZerimarObon

IN-DEED!

...ow...its funny if you cant imagine the pain of testicular torture...having your nuts hit hard is like having the cervix stretched to outside your body...you can knock a man unconscious with a simple placed kick...even big strong guys will go down...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:07 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
ZerimarObon

IN-DEED!

...ow...its funny if you cant imagine the pain of testicular torture...having your nuts hit hard is like having the cervix stretched to outside your body...you can knock a man unconscious with a simple placed kick...even big strong guys will go down...

Oh that's funny to hear, sorry. I'm terribly sorry you men have to go through that.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:24 pm
Sucks to be a man.

I dunno, though...you hit a girl the wrong way, and it'll hurt like a b***h. Or what about virginal barriers? Those hurt us (or rather, having them torn does). You men get all the fun, taking a virgin's virginity.

Gaah...speaking of which, I remember how I found it can tear during other activities besides sex. I was riding horseback with this girl, and suddenly her face went bright red. She started yelping, "Ow! Ow, ow, ow!!" I asked what was the matter, and she said she'd tell me when I was older...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:18 pm
chubby_choco
Sucks to be a man.

I dunno, though...you hit a girl the wrong way, and it'll hurt like a b***h. Or what about virginal barriers? Those hurt us (or rather, having them torn does). You men get all the fun, taking a virgin's virginity.

Gaah...speaking of which, I remember how I found it can tear during other activities besides sex. I was riding horseback with this girl, and suddenly her face went bright red. She started yelping, "Ow! Ow, ow, ow!!" I asked what was the matter, and she said she'd tell me when I was older...

Yeah.......well, I'm a happy little virgin. So I still don't know that pain yet.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:20 pm
Yeah I spose we guys are lucky in that aspect. But unlucky in the one Pb mentioned. If I ever pursue a life where I get in a lot of fights, I'm investing my money in a cup.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff