Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:41 pm
Luna suddenly loses her calm and a storm of anger covers her. Using the Byakugan she builds up chakra in the tips of her hands and knocks Yun hits Yun's vital nerves causing him to fall back on the bed. "YOU, Yun Sung are not leaving this room until you are fully recovered." She calms down again and flicks a piece of hair out of her face. "Please brother, just rest for the day. I would like to speak with you before you leave for the rock agayn."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:42 pm
"Sempai, you should at least rest first. Rest for a day and then we can head back to the village." Ville said.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:45 pm
Yun, nearly scared speechless of his sister, submitts and lies back down. He looks at her then up at the ceiling.

"If you wish to speak, then do so right here and now. Sorry for my impatience, I just haven't heard from my village and its got me worried, ever since seeing whats happened here."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Ville just stood there.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:04 pm
"Yes brother." She sits down and sighs and looks at him. "Now that you have the Byakugan eye, I must train you in it so that you can use it fully. You may even have the ability to use the 8 palm, not as strong as full Byakugan users of course, but it could be a start." She turns her hands into fists and looks down at the ground her silver hair covering her face. "I mean, if Fenrir really has won, I do not know if I can stay in the village. The Mizkukage was.....Zane was not only my teammate, but my teacher. If he truely is dead, I cannot stay here under his command."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 pm
Yun rubs his sister's head with his hand.

"Before we left, I saw Hero jump into the fight, so he should be fine. If not, then come with us and stay in the rock. You can teach me the byakugan and my students in medical ninjutsu. However, its your choice if you wish to become a rock chuunin or stay as a mist."  

Cain the Blade

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image(Sorry about the thing that said it was deleted. I had to move it to another album)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image  

Bodhisattva Empress

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:30 pm
Yun watched as Ariana disapeared and then rested his head back down onto the bed. He looks over at his students and his sister.

"We leave tonight, no exceptions. Once we get back to the rock, we'll take a day off to recover, then its back to training."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:45 pm
Serenity hadn't really known what was happening.She nodded.She hadn't been paying much attention.She was ready to go home.  

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:06 pm
Luna stands up and turns to the window. "I don't know...I mean, there are so many ninja still injured here, in the mist." She looks out at the moon. "Plus, I still have to watch over Melody, and I dont know what the transition would be like for her." She clenches her fists again, remembering all she had seen. "But if Fenrir is Mizukage, then I will take action, I might have to kill him myself." She turns to Yun. "Please let me make my decision, notify me when you are meeting the village, there are some things I must make sure of first."

As Luna was walking out the door, she told the maids to get Yun some fresh clothes and a bath. "Ill be back in a few." Luna looked at Serenity as she walked out, "Im sorry I wasnt a very good teacher during this time, Ill make it up you, Serenity-chan." She walked out the door.

EXIT  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:00 pm
Yun rises several hours later and takes out the IV. He was feeling much stronger now from before. Looking at his mist headband, he ties it to his right forearm tight and approaches his students. He looks at them with his new byakugan eye.

"Pack your things, we're leaving to head back to the rock. When we return, we'll rest for one day, then resume training and I'll be sending you all on missions."

Yun writes a letter and leaves a scroll:

Dear Luna,

We have already returned to the Rock by the time you recieve this letter. This scroll summons Ptoleimer, my pet pelican. He knows the way to the rock by heart, so use him to fly there if things turn towards the worst in the mist. I also suggest you bring melody for her own protection.

Your brother,
Yun

Yun walks out and whistles to his pelican. It opens its mouth as he looks to his three students.

"Alright, get in."  

Cain the Blade

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:07 pm
"Alright." Ville got in and waited to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 pm
"It's ok."She said before Luna left.

Serenity looked at Ville and Yun.She nodded."Ok."She said.She looked up at the pelican.She groaned."Do we really have to ride inside the Pelican? I never want to do that again.Oh well..."She said getting in.She was ready to go.  

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm
Yun smiles and picks up Shin by his shirt.

"Oh shut up biggrin "

He then throws Shin ontop of them both and the pelican closes its mouth. He climbs ontop, laughing as they fly off.

[exit]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games