Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Haunted Music Box: a rocking RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:05 am
User Image

"Let me see..." Christoph looked around the bar with a critical eye. "Well... The windows need a good bath, the floor should be mopped, the mirrors behind the bar cleaned, the counters in the kitchen scrubbed, and the tables wiped down really well. Think you guys can handle all that while I sleep for a while?" He grinned mischievously.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:47 am
Allen got off the couch and bolted down to the bar 's**t i forgot to get my sweter back' he thaght walking in  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:13 pm
((no the RP musint die yet!))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:41 am
User Image
Adam climbed up on stage. "I may not be able to play for a little while, but I can still sing, do you know Hallowed Be Thy Name Rayne?" He asked, setting up the mic.  

Vamp C

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:05 am
Allen smiled "i do" he sead going over to the piano  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

"Looks like you'll have it under control." Christoph smiled and left the bar, vanishing quickly around the corner. He yawned and grinned at himself. He wondered who would visit his dreams this time...  

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 am
"absolutely I do." Rayne replied. it was one of his favorite songs ever.
he started playing again. Rayne made a few adjustments to the tone, kicked on the distortion, and stated laying on the whammy bar, just for a little originality.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:17 am
Adam smiled and began to sing, his voice echoing through the bar. "I'm waiting in my cold cell, when the bell begins to chime, reflecting on my past life, 'cause it doesn't have much time. 'Cause at 5 'o clock, they take me to the gallows pole, the sands of time, for me are running low.
MOTHERF*CKERS!
When the priest comes to read me the last rites, I take a look through the bars at the last sights, of a world that has gone very wrong for me.
Can it be there's been some sort of error, hard to stop the surmounting terror, is this really the end not some crazy dream.
Somebody please tell me that I'm dreaming, it's not easy to stop from screaming, but words escape me when I try to speak.
Tears they flow but why am I crying, after all I'm not afraid of dying
Don't believe that there never is an end

As the guards march me out to the courtyard
Someone cries from a cell "God be with you"
If there's a God then why has he let me die?

As I walk all my life drifts before me
Though the end is near I'm not sorry
Catch my soul it's willing to fly away

Mark my words believe my soul lives on
Don't worry now that I have gone
I've gone beyond to see the truth

When you know that your time is close at hand
Maybe then you'll begin to understand
Life down there is just a strange illusion.

Oh, hallowed be thy name
Oh, hallowed be thy
Name

Hallowed be thy name
Hallowed be thy name
Hallowed be thy name
Hallowed be thy name
No."
((I used Cradle of Filth's version, hope you don't mind.))  

Vamp C

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:11 am
The song ended, and now Rayne was filled with energy.
"Adam. you know Creeping Death?" he asked.

(naw i dont care. they are both good)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 pm
User Image

Christoph yawned as he entered his apartment. It wasn't too far from his Haunted Music Box. He dropped his keys on the side table and headed towards the kitchen for some food. He rummaged through the cupboards until he found some crackers of questionable edibility. He shrugged and popped one in his mouth. It was pretty stale, but he could manage. It had been over a week since he'd been here, after all. He wandered around, eating the crackers and staring at the bland walls. There was no personality here, no sense of homey-ness. It almost reminded him of a prison...

He remembered that night...
It had been raining...
She was crying, crying as if the world, or maybe her heart, was breaking...
"Why? Why must you do this to me?"
He just stared, expressionless, emotionless.
Her elaborate velvet dress was soggy and clung to her, her beautiful brown curls darkened to an inky black and hanging in wet strings around her gorgeous face. He approached her, wishing to ease her sorrow, ease his own pain, but then...
They came...
Uniformed, hulking masses, all hitting him at once, binding him, dragging him in the mud.
They bellowed in cockney accents, charging him with murder and debauchery and many other things besides...
They threw him in a dark, dirty cell, and left him to die...
He did nothing. He never did. Never could. It wasn't allowed.
He could not remember her name...

Tears ran down Christoph's face. He wiped them fiercely away, shaking his head clear from the memory. So many ghosts of his past, coming back to haunt him, just like they haunted his Music Box. He trudged to his bedroom, wanting to escape in sleep. Collapsing on the bed, he drifted to sleep, into murky and foreboding dreams.

Irako of the Desert
Vice Captain

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:23 am
Allen let out a sigh as he got up and went to clean up evrey thing then simpley passed out the counter 'i havent sleept yet...' he thaght in his light sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:35 pm
Darla was walking down a street she's never heard of, nor will she remember. As she was walking she thought she heard music. She walked a little bit faster, trying to find where the music was coming from. She was just dumped on the side of the raod in this strange town. She saw a small bar and looked in the window, she saw three people, one girl and two boys. She saw one boy with a gutiar, and the other two with cleaning supplies. Do they work at the bar? she thought, Is it even open? Where's the owner? She decided to stay a bit longer then try to get in. She hid her self so that no one could see her, but she could still see inside.  

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:57 pm
Rayne looked around as he kept hitting notes perfectly. then he saw someone looking in the window at him and the others. he stopped playing, and put his guitar on a stand, he jumped down off the stage, and went to the door, and opened it to let her in.
"were just cleaning up a bit in here, if you want to come in for a while..." he told her. the wind picked up and fluttered his black cloak as he stood wit the door open, waiting for her to come in.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:36 pm
Darla got up, startled, "OK then." she said. She got up and walked into the bar. She looked around, seeing how dirty the bar was, "Do you want any help cleaning up?" she asked, "I'm used to cleaning up. Especially after being in an orphanage for so long." She stopped. She feraed she had said too much already.. She walked over to a stool and sat down.  

Simmering Moonlight

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:02 pm
Allen smiled as he opened his eye's noticing a gil "oh...hello" he sead to the girl "how long was i out for? Rayne?" he asked siting up and gabbing his spray bottel to clean the shelf's andounte  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff