Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:00 pm
Finally, the pack grew tired of being still and wiggled so much that it fell from her back. Before she could pick it up, a fox kit tumbled out and blinked around with pale green eyes - no whites or pupils found in the eye, just a pale green, giving the kit the appearance of being blind. A small lavender jewel was embedded in its forehead, and on its back it had one black feathered wing and one bat-like wing, white in color.
It looked up at the man and gave a small yip which sounded much like "hello!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:03 pm
Kren raised and eyebrow but smiled softly. "Nice fox." He looked to the girl. "why are you here?"  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:07 pm
The fox gave a small growl. The jewel in its forehead began to glow, and the glow spread to cover its entire form. With a small pop! and a cloud of purple smoke, a small girl sat on the floor. She had the same green eyes, wings, and jewel, but she had strawberry blonde hair to her shoulders and freckles everywhere. Two red cat ears and a long red cat tail stuck out. She wore a pair of jean capris and a camo shirt.
"I'm not a fox! She made me turn into one so she wouldn't have to carry me! She says I'm too heavy!" The girl turned and stuck her tongue out at the older woman.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:09 pm
"why doesn't she speak?"  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:17 pm
"She doesn't do that a whole lot anymore..." the girl said soberly.
The older woman glared at the girl, a lion's growl radiating from her chest and throat, and flicked the girl behind one of her cat ears.
"YOW!" she yelped, rubbing her ear fiercely. "What'd you do that for?!" She immediately changed tack, as children often do. "Hi! I'm Amy!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:20 pm
Kren nodded. "Kren, I am the Dean of this school. What brings you here?"  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:23 pm
"Dean? I thought you said your name was Kren! Or is it like Deankren or something...? And... what brings us here...? Eh..."
She blinked and put one hand to her temple, her head tipped to one side, and a look of concentration on her face. For all the world she looked like she was listening to someone.
"To learn and for... sanctuary."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:24 pm
He sighed. "Dean is a title. Means i run this school."  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:28 pm
"Oh." she said sheepishly, her ears lowering in embarassment. "So, is it alright if we stay here Mr. Dean Kren... sir? We're awful tired of runnin' and ain't had a good meal in... weeks - an' we'll be good students, honest!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:31 pm
"Fine, Students are nice. Just don't call me Mister, don't call me Dean, don't call me Sir. I'm just Kren." He smiled softly. "School is not ready to be opened yet, but you are welcome to stay and recieve private tutoring."  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:44 pm
"Oh thank you thank you thank you!" Amy said, glomping one of his legs. Her companion gave a small sigh and rolled her eyes before grabbing Amy's shirt collar and tugging her off, holding her in the air.
"What? No, I'm not -" and, she yawned "-sleeeepy!" Then, unconsciously, the little girl began to rub at her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:47 pm
Kren shook his head. "There are dorms on the third floor. There is already a student sleeping in one of them...please don't disturb her."  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:56 pm
Amy saluted in mid-air and wriggled out of the older woman's grip, heading for the dorms while her companion bent down to replace the items that had spilled from the bag after Amy escaped.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:07 pm
Kren crouched to look into the woman's eyes. "Tell me, why do you not speak?"  

Fighter for all

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:13 pm
She blinked and struggled to find something else to look at. In her eyes, one could almost see the "window to the soul" slam shut with iron chains wrapped around it. Her eyes went from blue to a gray-blue, and they wavered. Then, she seemed to snap out of it, and she looked at him with a look that asked: "why do you care or want to know?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games