Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gears of War - Defending Jacinto (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:56 pm
"Because those god damn grubs murdered my family." James growled, suddenly glaring through Naro. "We were attacked by one of the first emergence holes to appear."

"I'll never forget what they did to them. Especially my little brother. I've sworn to avenge them, even if it'll all go out in vain."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:13 pm
"Yet you stand here, telling me you want to destroy what's left of humanity's last home?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:21 pm
"Because we're going to die anyway. All I would do is speed up the process."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 pm
"Giving up? What kind of reaction would your family have?" Naro asked with a growl before he began to walk off.

"...Uhh...Guess this fight ends in a draw between them?" Frederick asked, suddenly behind Soqed.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:32 pm
"Until it sparks up again.." Soqed sighed, slumping over, watching James walk off in the opposite direction.

"Lord help us if Hoffman sees this..." She groaned, slumping over even more.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:42 pm
"Well, we're not KILLING each other...Yet." Frederick said with a grin, walking off as well.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:44 pm
Soqed just watched him leave with wide eyes.
"THAT'S NOT VERY HELPFUL!!" She shouted at him, before slumping over.

"...Lieutenant..." Hoffman sighed into Naro's earpiece. "You there or still chewing out James for being... James?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 pm
"I'm done with the retard. You have something for us, sir?" Naro asked, pressing on the earpiece.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:35 am
"A few things yes. First, a special little package you guys may enjoy and will need from here on out." Hoffman said with a grin.
"But the main part, we've had a lot of Gears reporting unusual amounts of Locust activity downtown. Check it out."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:38 am
"....Little package..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:57 pm
"Yes. And do be careful with this package. We don't have many to spare." Hoffman grunted. "It's located in the abandoned motel in downtown. You can't miss it."

"Aside from that, I want you and your squad to figure out what exactly the Locust are doing down town. Understand?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:09 pm
"...This isn't some highly unstable explosive, is it..?" Naro asked with a groan.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:12 pm
"You'll see." Hoffman said with a smirk, before turning off his radio.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:21 pm
".............I ******** hate these kinds of assignments..." Naro said with a groan, slumping over.

He then pressed on the earpiece again. Since they were all registered as a team, he activated Soqed's, James', and Frederick's earpiece.
"...Listen up, Hoffman's given us a mission...And by the cryptic messaging from the p***k, you might like it, James..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:31 pm
"What..? Already..?" Soqed groaned. "What are we doing and WHY is COG giving James something he'd like?!"

"........Is this gonna involve bombs?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games