Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply the green BFFs team
plz tell me about u self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx_CiiCii1212_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:04 pm
WelL my name is Zoe and if u can send meh some gold and i have 10 dogs i love dogs heart heart lol lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:35 pm
My name is Jessica. I am 13. My favorite colors are teal and black. My favorite types of shoes are vans and airwalks. My bff's name is Selene. I have a twin sister named Ashley. I play ZOMG.  

Trish Blows Trees

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

An-Chan__n

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:18 am
hi ... mhh .... my name is Anda .. nice to meet u ... redface ...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:55 am
Hi... u can tell me Mio ... pirate  

LovelessSummerDays

Cerra Tsuki

Liberal Genius

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:57 am
Hi, I'm Cerra and I'm 15. I love playing zOMG and playing the piano.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:51 pm
hey im jess ^_^ i also have 2 cats, they very naughty O_o i love art and sport and tree climbing! > biggrin  

gumbi 3

ii Rock Your Body

5,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:48 pm
Hi my name is Violet. Im 16 years old. Almost 17 woo hoo. ^.^ Well, im only a student. I love animals espiecelly the panda. Its very cute and cuddly. 4laugh My favorite colors are Violet, Blue, and Red. My favorite subject is Science. <3 It~ I like reading and playing at the same time. I can play the Flute (Chinese Flute) and Piano. They are both very fun. I rlly like playing ZOMG. (Easy to farm unless u dont have a crew) Hahaha. biggrin Well..thats about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:00 am
hi, mi name is Raechel smile . u can look at mi profile if u need to kno anything... i need money badly.... im trying to make mi dream avatar... smile
friends and family and animals are wut i live for.....
i like to listen to music... smile  

i Be RaR

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

SWAGGSTAYPRESH_wsc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:53 pm
peace_love_sports
hello well im lindsey and im the creator of dis guild and ive had it for mabey 4 months and iv been tryin to spreadthe word that i have it and to get ppl to join and i will never say no to u if u want to join

and well i love to readplay on my computer and most of all i love to play wit my fiends and they are all boy exsept for 1 and she onley 6 so ya im not a prep and i will get in a fite im in the 5th grade cuz i got heald back and im 13 and another reason im touffe is becuz i have 7 big brothers so it was ither get sat on or fite and i have 11 pets to theres 5 guien pigs named tomboy or tom tom the daddy girily girle the mommy princess the onley baby girle like me butter skotch one of the baby boys and tode the other baby boy hes the one alweas getin sick and hurt cry and i have 2 cats flufey the mommy and kasey the baby boy hes like hes 1/4 cat 1/4 rilly baby 1/4 bunny and 1/4 dog and he sleppys wit me all du time oh and i have 1 dog chuey hes 15.7 lbs of evil, energ, and gas today he chewed right throw my clipbord eek i mean how do he do dat oh and i 3 snails mrgreen AND I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i love pokemon mrgreen !!!!!!!!!!!!! so ya dats me so now plz tell me about u self

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:54 pm
SWAGGSTAYPRESH_wsc
peace_love_sports
hello well im lindsey and im the creator of dis guild and ive had it for mabey 4 months and iv been tryin to spreadthe word that i have it and to get ppl to join and i will never say no to u if u want to join

and well i love to readplay on my computer and most of all i love to play wit my fiends and they are all boy exsept for 1 and she onley 6 so ya im not a prep and i will get in a fite im in the 5th grade cuz i got heald back and im 13 and another reason im touffe is becuz i have 7 big brothers so it was ither get sat on or fite and i have 11 pets to theres 5 guien pigs named tomboy or tom tom the daddy girily girle the mommy princess the onley baby girle like me butter skotch one of the baby boys and tode the other baby boy hes the one alweas getin sick and hurt cry and i have 2 cats flufey the mommy and kasey the baby boy hes like hes 1/4 cat 1/4 rilly baby 1/4 bunny and 1/4 dog and he sleppys wit me all du time oh and i have 1 dog chuey hes 15.7 lbs of evil, energ, and gas today he chewed right throw my clipbord eek i mean how do he do dat oh and i 3 snails mrgreen AND I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i love pokemon mrgreen !!!!!!!!!!!!! so ya dats me so now plz tell me about u self

SWAGGSTAYPRESH_wsc

Skater_Boy1310

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:51 am
Hey! smile My name is Rowan, but my close friends call me row row. I like to skate board. I have 7 doggies, 2 kitties and a rat smile i kno the rat sounds disgusting but she is just like a lil hamster razz . My dream avi cost 1,100,000gg so if u could help me out i will be soo greatfull smile smile smile Oh and im the 9th grade..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:20 am
Hello! my name is Amanda! whee or u can just call me Pan! 3nodding i have i 1 half-sister and 3 step-siblings!
i LOVE anime! heart heart and LOVE to read manga too! and lots of series and stuff! i Love to listen to rock and techno, sum Japanese music! eek Yes i do! i have dirty blonde hair and blue/green eyes! an di have lots of blonde moments! and u can be my friend just send a friend request! mrgreen
and im also a secret ninja! ninja Shhhhh...!!!  

Pan-D-Doll

11,000 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Helix Magnus

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 am
Hello Everyone! My Name is Priscilla but I prefer to call me Sakura, Sakura_chan or Saku_chan!!! Well as you all know I am 16 years old, A freshman college student who's taking up Multi-media Arts (Animation) and I came from the Philippines!!! Well I heart anime so much and oh yeah also Japanese Music too such as Visual Kei, Jrock, Jpop and also there are times that I love to dress up and make up myself like a Visual kei and taking pictures of it! hehe!!! *scratches her head!!!* sweatdrop well that's all for now and if you like me to be your friend just add me ok!!! hehe!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:39 am
hi im emily im a huge gaia fan i need dreamers dust and yokia truser so plz help me 3nodding  

royal koala

Sparkly Duck

iicookiemonsteriii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:29 pm
im a person who loves to donate but that hasent worked out for me because i got 600k form me because i dont look at what there trading ut anyways hi  
the green BFFs team

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff