Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misstalk_o_lot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:46 pm
I'm Sarah, I'm twelve(thirteen in October) I heart Sailor Moon, but i havn't seen it since it went off air crying . I'm going to start watching it on YouTube though. I may not be very active, because i can't get on the computer very often. I will have my friends help me out though. I'm friends with beachvolleygirl10 so if you see me on It may be her. Thats all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:32 pm
Hey, my name's Jennifer. I'm 18 and I totally luv Sailor Moon!
Some people thinks that's weird and I should grow up but that show taught me to be myself and to stay true. heart

Eustella Starbright

Dangerous Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Spicey Cognac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:05 pm
Just call me FB, Nova, or Killer N The Sky. I'm 19.

I've been a fan of Moon for about 7 years now. It inspired one of my stories, and I'm a HUGE fan of the manga especially. I love Naoko, and I think the beautiful imagery and philosophy she has put into her story is amazing. Usagi is still my idol today. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:45 pm
(this is almost like one of those rehab places xd )
Okai I'm Liz, I'm 16, I've watched sailor moon since before kindergarden, I belive even when I'm 40 I'll still love it... xd *victory sign* Sailor moon is a big part of me I would have never became who I am without it.. crying

User Image
when I graduate from highschool Imma get a tatto of sailor moon on my side^_________^  

With the current

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Notorious Sailor Uranus

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:38 pm
My name's Sarah, I'm 23 and I've loved Sailor Moon since it came on Cartoon Network. I even was a huge fan that watched it when they repeated the series twice and even a third time before bringing S and Super S on TV.

My favorite senshis are Sailor Uranus and Sailor V (from the manga).

Props for going to get a Sailor Moon tattoo, Anen. If I didn't have a large fear of needles, I'd get a tatto of a Moon or a small character of Usagi that Naoko draws often in the manga book doing a peace sign.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:39 pm
My names Lau (short for lauren) but you'll probably just end up calling me Para :3 I'm 19 (just turned, i feel so old).
Sailor Moon has been my role modle scince I was small and I think its helped me become the loving and courageous person i am today.
I'ma sailor moon fan for life! 4laugh heart

B4D W0LF

Blue_Fuzz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:59 am
*does sailor moon pose* The name's Sarah! I've been a mooney since I was in the 4th grade (and I'm gonna be a senior in high school this year!) I'm 17, my favorite scout is Neptune, and I own about 7 tapes of sailor moon, not counting the 15 I have of recorded epsiodes from when it was on cartoon network. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:45 pm
Well im sarah. Snowblazer is a character in my story.If u want to read it i have the crappy written story in my journal. Im 18 i love sailor moon. i wanna see the stars season but america love to censor things up the wazo so . . . yeah. . . mainly i love anime dramallama <(i love that thing)  

Snowblazer

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Seta Arianna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:49 pm
heart

Hiya all! Well, I'm a a total kid in an adult's body, but either way, my name (on Gaia and elsewhere, except legally) is Seta. I'm a late bloomer to anime, but Sailor Moon was one of the first that introduced me to Japanese animation (that I recall knowing it was from Japan). I hope to learn a lot more about Sailor Cosmos... I really wish to learn more about her in both manga and anime.

smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:09 am
Hi! My name is Victoria, but y'all can call me Tora. I'm 20 years-old and have been into sailormoon since I was 14. When I was 10, I had a sailormoon figurine of Venus and Mercury and a Sailormoon bubble bath, but, back then, it was just another show I liked. Sailormoon kinda dissapeared and then came back when I was a freshman in high school (age 14).  

Tora Yukino

Divine Kitten

ravenclawchild

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:45 pm
im 21, live in Texas and i love sailormoon...i used to watch it on tv but then they just didnt put it on after a few months...so now i just buy the movies so i can at least see it here and there between work  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:18 am
Hello! I'm Shannon! I'm from Maryland. I'm 16 years old and by my name I love yaoi and Sailor Moon.  

Urumi Kanzaki 826

Geniferrose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:03 am
3nodding My name is Jackie, I'm 24 and I've been a fan of sailor moon since about 12. I started ordering the dvd's not to long ago from like amazon. Ahh memories... If someone can show me how I can post some pretty nifty pics I did of the scouts.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:31 pm
Hello all! My name is Miwa I'm 20 from Florida. And a friend in 3d grade is the one that got me into Sailor Moon. Eversince I've been a Mooney! 4laugh I was working on owning all the manga, but now I can't find it anywhere. crying I own the movies and have seen all the seasons except for the last one. I perfer the manga over the anime. 3nodding  

God Only Knows WTF

Ayrith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:40 pm
hola, I'm Ness, 17 and at the moment I'm watching episode 121 of Sailor Moon on You tube biggrin  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff