Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Anima Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:33 pm
"Hello, Old friend! Do you remember me? This is what you would call a blast from the past! Hehehehehehe!" said a voice from the trees, with a demonic laugh. The figure leapt from tree to tree, barely out of sight of Diabolus. His mind was set on getting revenge on this man, the man that left him with demon with no care at all. Or, more likely, at least surprise him enough to cause him to crap his pants. The demon had added a little more of a humorous mood to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:50 pm
"Oh dear.... it's you again," he said with a sigh. He took his staff from his side and aimed at the tree where he felt Myst's presence. It kept moving, so it was time to go duck hunting style. Aim right in front of them. He held the staff at with the orb following his location, or right in front. It was rapid fire and Defaeco had impeccable aim. The corner of his mouth cracked into a grin as a ball of light started to form. His arm jerked back when the large blast fired enough to break a tree. If it was Myst, he expected the dodge to be centered right behind him.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:59 pm
Tobias chuckled as the orb of energy tore through the illusion. "Is that all you've got Defacio!?" He knew that if they were to fight that he would lose the battle. " I'm not here to fight you! Hehehehe! I'm just here to..................join you! Oh, and tell me if you recognize this fellow!" He pulls a glowing red orb out of his coat and throws it where the illusion shattered. An icy demon with six arms and two faces formed. He jumped into the open. "You have'nt aged very well buddy! I know what happened. You aged ten years and went blind while I was..... Well, take a crazy guess at where I have been for a year!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:41 pm
"Well, that must be the demon that I left to kill you because I'm impatient, and the fact that you know how all this happened shows: You sir, are a stalker," he said bluntly, chuckling slightly a few times. He took the blade from his back that he had taken from his father, the large b*****d sword with a width of the buster sword. The vines on the blade immediately wrapping around his arm, constricting his right arm while his left arm was moving to hook his staff to his side. The constricting was tight, but oddly didn't hurt and seemed to form into his skin, making the blade like his hand. It was surprisingly light to be 8 inches wide, 1 inch thick, and with a 4.5 foot blade length. The hilt was another foot putting the top at the top of Defaeco's chest.

He brought the blade around his back, then bringing it around while he broke into a run. He swung it horizontally, about to lose his balance when he stumbled slightly. He wasn't used to such a weapon.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:54 pm
" New weapon buddy? Like mine?" His demon, Polaris, shot several bolts of ice at Defaceo. " You see, it is said that he who frees the demon Polaris of his dark shell shall inherit his powers. He with the pure heart will become his greatest companion. He with a dark heart will merge with him, the two becoming one powerful being. You'll have to figure out which one happens to me! I don't even know myself!" The demon shot icy breath into the air, making it thick. "This'll slow ya down!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:05 pm
"Vultus," he muttered, a huge kiteshield shape forming in front of him blocking the frost bolts. It completely concealed him from the eyesight of the demon and Tobias. It was fun to play. The icy breath hovered over the shield whilst Defaeco took off the staff from his holster. It flared brightly behind the shield when the icy breath passed over. The shield broke sending many shining shards of the shield towards the demon. His blade was pressing itself into the ground, being pushed ever deeper.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:13 pm
"ENOUGH!" Tobias shouted as Polaris returned to his ball. "You and I both know I can't win. I didn't come here to fight you! I want to join you!" He jumped back into view of Defaceo and put his arm around his shoulder. "Now you have nothing to lose by letting me follow you around. I've been doing it for about a month anyway. Plus, no group of villans is complete without an assasin!!!" he said, breaking into a hysterical laugh.
Reasons you never let an assassin be friends with a demon.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 pm
Defaeco smiled when Tobias called off the demon. He waved his hands and the shards of the shield seemed to, what looked like, disappear like erased pixels. "Good boy, now, as you have learned, I am blind. Now, tell me what you see around you," Defaeco asked with a slight grin. He would see the point soon enough.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:25 pm
"Hm... Well I see trees, grass, plant life, animals, all ripe and ready to become slaves to me... or you.... or er.... us." Tobias said with a look of confusion on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:30 pm
"Quite wrong actually. They are things that are just obstacles. They will all become a part of my new United Kingdom, a part of the society I will create ruled under fear. As of now, everything in this forest is part of my people, my people that will die, whilst I live on, as the immortal god. This greenery will die off, along with people, and you, are just things I cannot see while I rule over, and death continues on. For I am a god, and this forest is worthless. What I see: nothing, which is wha this forest is."

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 pm
"That is a wonderful plan! But one small problem. Why would anybody that has nothing of their own fear you who can destroy them and take the pains of life away. Do not tempt them with the enticement of death. Immortallity is a curse, not a blessing. I will follow you until you realize that what I say is true. There is no sense of accomplishment from sitting for all of eternity in an empty decreped castle while the world around you falls apart."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 pm
"That is where you are wrong. Through chaos, I gain interest and happiness, a chaotic happiness. You are the one without the largest realization... You trained a god!" he screamed into the air. He placed the blade on his back, swinging The Purifier into both hands, pointing it into the sky and slamming the staff into the ground. A bright light seemed to overcome him, flashing a sign of six, golden angelic wings, with heavy golden plated armor, a heavy helm showing just his golden eyes, that seemed to glow. But, even with the look of an angel, there was an evil sense to it. A sense of discord, a sense of great power and evil. The flash would seem to last forever, the evil eyes covering up the maniacal laughter emanating from his mouth. The flash of angelic discord ended in less than a second and he was laughing into the sky as the ground under him seemed to be drained of it's elements into his staff turning into... was it light? Or was it something else? The ground under him was a desolate grey, a cracked earth, one that lacked of any life.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 pm
"Of course, but whenever all life has receded from this world you will be trapped in a never ending cycle of nothingness. You will soon have nothing else to destroy, nothing else to kill, nothing to bring sorrow to. You will become lonely. But for now, you still are young, regardless of what any enchanter or mage says, you know little of true dispair. But for now, I will follow you."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:59 pm
"You still do not understand! Life will always exist, remaining in an endless cycle! A cycle where only but a few exist, to many, into a meltdown to few yet again. The race of mankind has already begun! We are to arrogant to die out. Remember that!" Defaeco said as he started to walk deeper into the forest, hoping Tobias would follow him. He would find the rest of his squad later. He had business to attend to in this forest. It had the name Anima for a reason.

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas