Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:55 pm
Bella blinked, the giggles fading. "I do?" she asked, confused. "Who's Mr. Teddy bear?" she asked, trying to remember but coming up blank.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:21 pm
Alex finally got all his memories back but when he looked up at Bella he winced. That was the wrong things to say. "Sorry Bella. I thought you were someone else ... someone who used to own a Mr Teddy Bear" he said and then he relaxed into a smile. "So I snore funny do I?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Bella smiled and her hand went over her mouth to try and hold back giggles. "Y-yeah . . ." she murmured with a small blush. "Your hair got over your mouth . . ." she murmured, giggling a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:34 pm
Alex laughed, shaking his head before standing up besides Bella. "oh really? Are you feeling in a giggly moody today then?" he said and started waving his fingers like he was threatening to tickle Bella  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:31 am
Bella let out a peal of laughter as she quickly backed away from Alex, holding her sides. "Oh . . . please don't. I don't like tickling." she said, but she couldn't help continuing to giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 pm
Alex gave a large smile, which didn't quite reach from ear to ear but it was bigger than it had been for a long time. "Maybe I shouldn't but then where would all the fun be?" he said coming closer to Bella but still not tickling her yet  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm
Bella kept backing up, holding her stomach. "Meanie!!" she giggled out before glancing over to the door. "Gotta catch me first!" she laughed as she darted for the door, yanking it open and running out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:30 pm
Alex gave a roar of laughter as he saw her swing the door open and run down the hallways. He was soon giving chase. He slid down the stone and wood hallways, sometimes only narrowly avoiding the servants. They didn't mind however because Alex was laughing again after so long. "When I catch you Bella I will tickle you to death" he cried jokingly  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:32 pm
Bella laughed, but she was running out of breath. She turned a corner and then swung open the door of the first room she came across, trying to find someplace to hide in there and she went into the closet, breathing heavily but trying to quiet herself so Alex couldn't hear her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:20 pm
Alex slowed a to a halt when he heard a door open and looked into the room which had the door wide open. He frowned looking around, he couldn't hear Bella at all and there was no one in the room. He frowned checking under the bed before standing up and frowing. He left the room shaking his head, one of the servants must have left the door open. He closed it behind him and started to check out the next room along  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 pm
Bella heard him come in and she held her breath. She let it out once she heard him leave and then grinned before she quietly snuck after him and then came up behind him and started tickling his sides. "I got you!!" she said with a laugh, feeling something like dejavu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:28 pm
Alex yelped when he felt the tickling hands running up and down his sides, making him laugh before he turned and grabbed Bella tickling around the neck area. He couldn't stop laughing, it felt so long since he had  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:55 pm
Bella let out a peal of laughter as she recoiled from him, trying to get away from the tickling fingers. "St-stop! Please!!" she laughed, trying to push away from Alex.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:23 pm
Alex sighed and nodded stepping away from Bella before swooping her up in his arms and then he threw her gently on the bed with a laugh. He stood watching her as he stood laughing and out of breath. "So long since I last laugh like that"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:39 pm
Bella yelped as she was thrown onto the bed and she just lay there laughing happily before that slowly faded out and she just sighed, a big smile on her face. "That was fun . . ." she murmured, staring up at the ceiling.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff