Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Life and Sword of Truth...Meshed? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  Sure as toasted toads, I have!
  Bags! Are you kidding? You'd have to be mental to mix fantasy with reality!
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:24 pm
Allison, just imagine how Josh and I are. At least you live in the same area as Kailah and see her at school. Josh is all the way away from me! We have to take a train to see each other! ::Whimper::  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:47 am
Jeez, that sucks...I can't imagine us being that far away...well, I can, I just don't like to. It makes me depressed...  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:41 pm
chubby_choco
Jeez, that sucks...I can't imagine us being that far away...well, I can, I just don't like to. It makes me depressed...

What made it worse for me and my ex was that she lived 10 minutes from my house...so close yet so far away lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:22 pm
His mom says I need to visit them more often rather than have him come over here. But I can't aford a hotel all the time and they won't let me stay the night at his house unless it's a special event. OI VE! I've gone two weeks without seeing him! Hearing his voice is great and all, but I need to hold him!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:39 am
*sigh* I have to go paint in class. Write more later...bye!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:21 pm
PAINTING ROCKS! No really it does. Although I'm no good at it. Except when we painted those sets for our school musical. Then I kicked a**!  

sabre_sword
Captain

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:43 pm
School musical......I just finished performing in my play last week (one of the reasons I've had no spare time, that and my work working my a** off for a minimum of three days a week for three weeks, and I have no internet access on weekends, heck not even on friday)It was great fun, and I got tons of compliments to help boost my acting ego! And then earlier today, my drama teacher (whom also does musical theatre)phoned me and asked if I'd be willing to be an understudy for somebody in the upcoming musical, mostly because he's having a few troubles, or is distracted, or is missing a few classes, or whatever. I'm gonna have fun learning 50 or so lines in two weeks, along with singing and dancing!  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:00 pm
I MISS JOSH! I haven't seen him since last weekend and we just had a fight .......our first one. NOOOOOOES!  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:33 am
Uh ohes. Troubles in paradise.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:36 pm
We're way over it now though.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:03 am
That's good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:42 am
Yeah. My mom says it was good that we had a fight.  

Phanaridie

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:32 pm
Hmmm, putting fantasy into reality... nope, not at all, but I do find that Wheel of Time and Sword of Truth are very similar.

Dark One = Keeper
Creator = Creator
Aiel = Mord Sith*
Saidar/Saidin = Additive/Subtractive**
Dragon Reborn = Seeker of Truth***
Crystal Sword = Sword of Truth
Aes Sedai/Black Ajah = Sister of the Light/Sisters of the Dark

* They're similar in my point of view in their attitude, the women are boisterous, brave, don't care if teh Dragon/Seeker of teh Truth, or in this case Lord Rahl, gives an order, they'll do what they think is the best course of action. They have honor, are skilled in combat, and are quick to act when the life of their lord is in jeopardy.

** Though they differ in the fact that Saidin and Saidar are for men and women in that difference, and that Additive and Subtractive are different because one is used by the creator and the other is used by the Keeper (though before they could both use it of course), there's still a difference in the styles... or instead of thinking about Add. and Sub. you can think of wizard magic (the males) and sorceress magic (female) that might work too.

*** The difference here is obvious, one is a reincarnation and the other accepted the responsibility because of the sword, but technically they are sort of the same. The Dragon is a reincarnation, so he comes back more than once, and so does the Seeker, becasue the sword is wielded by a new person after the other dies or fufills their duty.

So, what do you guys think? Is this nifty or what? n.n

Ooh! Stand Alone Complex! *squees while listening to the intro* Gawd I luff the intro music for the Ghost in the Shell episodes. =^^=

*realises he went from moron, to intelligent person to moron again* I'm magic! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:03 pm
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
Hmmm, putting fantasy into reality... nope, not at all, but I do find that Wheel of Time and Sword of Truth are very similar.

Dark One = Keeper
Creator = Creator
Aiel = Mord Sith*
Saidar/Saidin = Additive/Subtractive**
Dragon Reborn = Seeker of Truth***
Crystal Sword = Sword of Truth
Aes Sedai/Black Ajah = Sister of the Light/Sisters of the Dark

* They're similar in my point of view in their attitude, the women are boisterous, brave, don't care if teh Dragon/Seeker of teh Truth, or in this case Lord Rahl, gives an order, they'll do what they think is the best course of action. They have honor, are skilled in combat, and are quick to act when the life of their lord is in jeopardy.

** Though they differ in the fact that Saidin and Saidar are for men and women in that difference, and that Additive and Subtractive are different because one is used by the creator and the other is used by the Keeper (though before they could both use it of course), there's still a difference in the styles... or instead of thinking about Add. and Sub. you can think of wizard magic (the males) and sorceress magic (female) that might work too.

*** The difference here is obvious, one is a reincarnation and the other accepted the responsibility because of the sword, but technically they are sort of the same. The Dragon is a reincarnation, so he comes back more than once, and so does the Seeker, becasue the sword is wielded by a new person after the other dies or fufills their duty.

So, what do you guys think? Is this nifty or what? n.n

Ooh! Stand Alone Complex! *squees while listening to the intro* Gawd I luff the intro music for the Ghost in the Shell episodes. =^^=

*realises he went from moron, to intelligent person to moron again* I'm magic! xD

-Squeals- Stand Alone Complex rocks meh proverbial socks! I love the G.I.A.S. music! Inner Universe and Torukia.. My friend says I'm weird for liking those songs.. they bother her.. but I could care less really. It's not HER MP3 now is it.  

sabre_sword
Captain

The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas