Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
The Freakishly Attractive Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know what I mean, don'cha?
  Of course I do. *dreams of being beaten by Darken Rahl*
  Of course I do. *dreams of being beaten by Mord Sith Cara*
  O_O Gaw - ! You people are sick!!
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:02 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
That's sweet in a rather perverse way.

which is what i am....sweet in a rather perverse way.

Yep. Not to meantion awsome and totally kind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:29 am
....*sighs* It can't be helped. According to today's society, it IS unusual...

THE PEOPLE IN MY MATH CLASS PISS ME OFF!! 'Gay' is the only insult they ever use! WHY IS THAT AN INSULT? What the ******** the matter with being homosexual? I suppose it doesn't occur to those feelingless ASSHOLES that there might be someone who likes someone of the same gender in the classroom, does it?!
Like those bimbos on the computer. '*giggle, giggle* Holy crap, that dude looks SO gay!' 'I know, what a f**!' 'And that chick? B-U-T-C-H!' 'Totally!'
And that brainless jock. 'Man, you are SO gay.' 'Huh? I don't like guys!' 'Yeah, but gays suck and so do you!'
Okay, so I'm not GAY, technically. But still, it pisses me off! Why shouldn't it? According to those ********, it's all homosexuality, so it's all 'gay!' Stupid, feelingless sons of bitches...I feel like castrating the boys and shaving the girls!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:35 am
chubby_choco
....*sighs* It can't be helped. According to today's society, it IS unusual...

THE PEOPLE IN MY MATH CLASS PISS ME OFF!! 'Gay' is the only insult they ever use! WHY IS THAT AN INSULT? What the ******** the matter with being homosexual? I suppose it doesn't occur to those feelingless ASSHOLES that there might be someone who likes someone of the same gender in the classroom, does it?!
Like those bimbos on the computer. '*giggle, giggle* Holy crap, that dude looks SO gay!' 'I know, what a f**!' 'And that chick? B-U-T-C-H!' 'Totally!'
And that brainless jock. 'Man, you are SO gay.' 'Huh? I don't like guys!' 'Yeah, but gays suck and so do you!'
Okay, so I'm not GAY, technically. But still, it pisses me off! Why shouldn't it? According to those ********, it's all homosexuality, so it's all 'gay!' Stupid, feelingless sons of bitches...I feel like castrating the boys and shaving the girls!!

They'd rather not diss themselves. So thjey call someone gay rather than straight?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:24 pm
Whenever someone calls me gay i tell them, "Yea, I'm happy, thanks for noticing." I love the confused look they get. Makes me laugh at their own ignorance.  

Miroku2235
Crew

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:26 pm
The term "gay" is accosiated with the term queer, which before we labled homosexuals as ment 'strange/different'. So by gay they may not really mean actually 'gay' but 'strange/different'. Think back to the seventh grade...everything was gay....
"Man this homework is gay...my teachers are gay...this pencils gay..."
it was and is still jst a word...now since the english language so loves to put 19 bagillion meanings to the same word some ppl tend to associate that word with the ONE meaning they have chosen...while another person may associate it with another. So if one*such as yourself* always associates the word 'gay' with homosexuality when someone*such as the kids in class* uses it as a link to 'queer' meaning strange as an insult to something you automatically assume they are using homosexuality as a form of insult. Now sometimes they are doing that...but you cannot automatically assume they mean homosexuality as an insult.
Words are not good or bad, its the context they are put into.
Now if they do mean homosexuality as an insult then yes i agree with you but if they dont technically mean it as an insult refering to homosexuality but as insulting them by saying they are strange/different then i see no problem with the word and i defend their right to use the word.
From what i have seen it is jst an immature insult they learned back in the third grade that they never grew out of...is it immature? shure why not...alot of things ppl do are...now is it automatically insulting the homosexual? no...it is not.

Im not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone involved in the scene in your class because i was not there and i cannot know the terms and conditions on which everything happened, i am only stating factual points in hope of dawning light upon certain perspectives that could exist that some ppl may not be aware of.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:20 pm
I don't hear that particular insult too often. Maybe the people up here are more intelligent or creative when it comes to insults. *thinks about some idiots* Okay, scratch the intelligent part. Probably creative too.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:26 pm
Miroku2235
Whenever someone calls me gay i tell them, "Yea, I'm happy, thanks for noticing." I love the confused look they get. Makes me laugh at their own ignorance.

Miroku, your avi is teh sexy. It makes my panties wet.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:36 pm
Phanari
Miroku2235

cool Sweet, thats actually the look i was going for. Not the wet panties part, but the sexiness. Though the wet panties are a nice bonus ^^  

Miroku2235
Crew

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:12 pm
Miroku2235
Phanari
Miroku2235

cool Sweet, thats actually the look i was going for. Not the wet panties part, but the sexiness. Though the wet panties are a nice bonus ^^

Oh gosh, now that had me laughing hard! And you really achieved your goal!  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:15 pm
Grr!! They call people 'gay' because gays are considered evil!!

So why not say, 'That's so math,' or 'Ugh, that guy is SO spiders.'  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:34 pm
chubby_choco
Grr!! They call people 'gay' because gays are considered evil!!

So why not say, 'That's so math,' or 'Ugh, that guy is SO spiders.'

since when the ******** is being gay evil?
someone clue me in...cause i did not know this...
i only know that big dumb religious ******** think its wrong...
but yea...you all know how much i think their opinion is worth...
if they dont like gays tell that god he can suck my d**k.
no better yet...ill tell him myself.
"God if you think that being gay is a sin well id like to say this to you,
Suck my big fat white d**k."
and if you feel gays are evil...stfu and keep your god damn opinion to your ******** self.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:27 pm
Chub, people are d**k heads. And if you're gonna get this offended about this, do something, but don't just complain. Join a gay rights group.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:07 pm
Wave the flag.

I'd like to do something about the STUPID people in my school (A Thousand Years of Pain on the idiotic girl in the locker beside mine) but I can't because I'm only one person against 500. Plus they'd all probably gang beat me in thier pot driven blood lusts and gothic asskicking sprees. That and I'm too shy. gonk

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:33 pm
sabre_sword
Wave the flag.

I'd like to do something about the STUPID people in my school (A Thousand Years of Pain on the idiotic girl in the locker beside mine) but I can't because I'm only one person against 500. Plus they'd all probably gang beat me in thier pot driven blood lusts and gothic asskicking sprees. That and I'm too shy. gonk

FOOC! so true! you know what tho? i was talking to my cousins, right, and their schools, i swear there are bloody fights every ******** period! we only have them like once a week. but we have booze and drug problems....lol.  

mistress_liv

The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces