Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:51 am
Luna and Kiki stopped at the window.
"Behind this window are a series of trunks. Once you enter the room you will find all of the trunks to be locked. Prehaps you will find a key.." she said mysteriously.
"But where are the keys Luna?" Kiki asked.
"You'll see..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:08 pm
Kiara smiled, then she bent down to Luna, whispering "I don't have to worry about this do I? as I already have my transformation wand" Kiara didn't remember doing this to get her transformation wand, but Luna might have something else in mind.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:33 pm
Mai looked at the window with a puzzled look. What did trunks have to do with things? And that really was a good question about the keys. But apparently they weren't going to get a definite answer...Mai just stood there, confused, and waiting for someone else to say or do something first.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:44 pm
"No Kiara. I was able to give yours to you. But it's just more fun to do it this way." Luna said with a smile, "Now then. Lets enter the room." Kiki followed Luna around to the door. She opened it and walked inside her pocket feeling heavy. She reached inside pulling out a rainbow key.
"But, How?" Kiki asked.
"It's always been in your pocket. You've just never been able to see it." Luna said with a smile.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:59 pm
Zyx followed last. "This is weird...and the cat talks...I guess it COULD be stranger..."

"You talked about keys Luna, and now Kiki-chan has one. What about the others?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm
Kiara smiled back at Luna, then she looked at Zyx, "I'm sure it will become clear to you soon enough." Kiara stood back and watched eveybody else, it seemed that Kiki would be the first to gain her transformation wand.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:56 pm
((Question...since Zyx is the reincarnation of Mamoru, will he have a rose or something? Since Mamoru never had a henshin wand...just wondering how this is gonna play out.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:54 am
Mai blinked as the key came out of Kiki's pocket. She hadn't thought anything odd about it-except that it was rainbow-when she heard the other girl say it hadn't been there before. Things had just gotten strange...magic keys, talking cats, secret caves...it was like those stories you read..  

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:23 pm
((I think a rose would fit rather nicely. But do as you please. ^.^ Did I mention I did this roleplay on another site? For one person the key fell on her head. This confused her as the keys are where they've been for the character's whole life. SO it was floating above her....Anyway,))

Kiki walked over to the rainbow trunk and unlocked it. She opened up pulling out a broach. It was pink and round. Npothing about it seemed special at all. She then pulled out a blue and white fuku and gloves.
"This is odd." She said as she continued to dig through the trunk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:27 am
Kiara decided to show them the meaning of the objects, "Well, Luna can explain that, but I can demonstrate..." Kiara took her transformation wand out of her pocket and shouted, "Jupiter Power, MAKE UP!" Kiara now stood before the others as Sailor Jupiter.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:09 am
Mai stared. She didn't bother hiding it, but just gaped. One of the kingdom's guardians was standing in front of them. But..they were all rumored to be dead...it seemed familiar somehow, but still shocking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:38 am
Kiara was Sailor Jupiter, albeit with her own hair and features, instead of brown hair in a ponytail, Sailor Jupiter had long blond hair with golden streaks reaching to her bottom. Kiara looked at Mai and smiled, "Find your key Mai, and you will know the truth, I am not the original Sailor Jupiter, she is dead, as are the rest of the old Senshi, but a new generation is upon us, I am the new Sailor jupiter."  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:05 pm
"Uh...key? I don't have a k..ow..ow..ow.."

Mai trailed off into a series of 'ow' and pulled her ponytail around to the front. Tangled in it and her hair was a blue key. She undid the ponytail, which was rather hard because getting the ponytail holder past the rubber band proved to be a challenge in itself, and wincing, untangled the key as best she could.

She held the key between her neck and chin while redoing the hair back into a ponytail. She then looked at the key, confused, wondering how something could have been stuck in her hair of all places and not been noticed...and how would you actually brush your hair if...Mai stopped thinking about it; it was just too confusing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:07 pm
Hotaru was so confused by this whole conversation, and what was with these keys suddenly appearing. They said something about everyone they brought with to this room should have one, but the only key she had seen all day was her house key. Sighing to herself, she decided to stay quiet until someone spoke to her. She made her way over towards a nearby wall, when she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her foot. She let out a yelp, before falling onto her butt as she quickly kicked off her rollerblades. She took the roller blade that went with the foot where she felt the pain, as she tipped it up side down. She held her hand out under it, as a key fell into her palm. It was a purple key that appeared to be similar to Mai's and Kiki's.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:36 pm
Kiki followed Kiara's instruction and held up the brooch.
"Moon Crystal Power Make-up!" She shouted. She appeared in the fuku and Tiara.
"Awesome!" she said fiddling with the drop-knife pleats on the skirt half.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games