Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:42 am
Sailor Capricorn was feeling weird " Sailor Mars you feel something strange" she asked  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:44 pm
~Rei~

"No",she answered."I'm alright",she said as she kept running."We're getting closer",she thought.

~M9~

M9 walked into Queen Beryls throne room."Your majesty",she said bowing down."I offer this",M9 said as she handed Beryl the coiled up necklace.Beryl knodded and looked at the nocklace with great intrest.She waved M9 away."Good",she whipered.  

ms.sassyJ

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:27 pm
Both Kunzite and Zoisite teleported into the Thrown Room.

Zoisite stood back and allowed Kunzite to do the talking. He kept an eye on M9.

"My Queen," Kunzite bowed. "We are ready to serve you again, what are your orders?"

"You said that most of the Earth was covered in darkness?"

"That is correct, My Queen."

"It is unsatisfactory, but for now I want you to track down the Sailor Senshi that dared to enter the Dark Kingdom."

"Of course."

Both Kunzite and Zoisite bowed once more before leaving the Thrown Room.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:44 pm
Cordelia felt the strangness in Rei's manner too. She whispered to her, "You've always been a bad liar. What is the matter Rei?"  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:00 pm
~Rei~

Rei looked around in the Darkness to the direction of Cordelia."Really",she said using her left hand to wipe sweat of her forehead since her other hand was occupied."Its nothing",she said breathlessly.She began to move a little faster.She was anxious to get to the temple.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:37 pm
"rei could you sped it up and tell us on the way please" isaki said as she new the gem was almost out of light. "we have other things we need to do when we get back rei and the longer we take to get down their the more chaotic things are going to get."  

kari_mimi2001

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:56 am
Kunzite stood back in the darkness watching the Senshi, his hand resting on Zoisite's shoulder. "They're not far from the exit," he commented. He didn't make any move to stop them.

Zoisite looked up at Kunzite. "Then what are we waiting for? We can take care of all of them before they escape." Zoisite began to run towards the Senshi, but was pulled back.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:57 pm
~Rei~

Rei looked at Isaki."You lead the way then!"she whispered stubbornly.She had a bad feeling about the hallway.As if it were caving in on the tiny senshi.Maybe Isaki was right.  

ms.sassyJ

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:00 pm
" You go on Mars but I have this weird feeling something is wronge " Capricorn said to her friend for she could sence it with in Rei something was wrong.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:44 am
"What are you doing? Queen Beryl-sama wanted us to take care of these Senshi." Zoisite was confused. It wasn't like Kunzite to go against Beryl's orders.

"Patience. If we kill them now, then they won't see what we've done on Earth. I want to see what they think of their new world." He looked down at Zoisite. "Don't you think that would be worth waiting for?"

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:37 pm
"fine maybe i will" she said as she let go of the girls hand and began to lead the way walking a little faster than rei was. "come on get a moce on people we dont' have all day"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:08 pm
Rei rolled her eyes.She walked very fast to keep up."Someone is watching us,"she thought.She looked up to see who it was,but she obviously couldn't see anyone in the darkness.

M9 teleported by Kunzite."So...whats the plan?"She asked.She was very eager to finish this off.  

ms.sassyJ

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:28 pm
Kunzite turned his head slightly towards M9 when she spoke, then back to the Senshi. "We'll wait for them to re-enter the Earth dimension. I want them to see the darkness of Earth. After that, we will destroy them."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:11 pm
Cordelia was a bit annoyed being pulled. She felt stetched out between Rei's arm and Isaki's. "you...walk...fast...when..you want to ..." She managed to say before finally falling into an appropriate mode between walking and jogging.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:01 am
"at least i'm not running" she said. she wasen't in the best of moods right now. her gem was running low they had no idea how far the entrance was and she wasen't ready for any of this and that really made her mad, she hated not being ready.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff